12.

Real Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Go check the previous chapter

I edited a little ^^

"He will recover and awake soon, don't be worry too much. For now, just let him rest for now. He looks like lost a lot of sleep, Mr. Nam." The doctor went beside him and pats his shoulder as telling him to not be worries so much about his younger son who is now laying unconsciously at the hospital's bed.

Woojin wipes his face several times as he tried to stop the tears as he looked at his younger son. He can’t forget how frighten he was when he found Woohyun laying lifelessly at his own bedroom with the blood staining the bed sheet everywhere. The time he realized was he is now facing his family's doctor and his friend for years who kept telling him about Woohyun's condition.

He doesn't know what and why Woohyun trying to commit suicide when he was just 15 years old, where he should be going to school, but when the maids telling him that Woohyun have been refused to eat since last night and just stays at his room after telling everyone that he doesn't want to be disturbed due to his exam.

Woohyun who were never tried to rebel against his words, who he thought would be inherited his company over the years after he graduated, who is so obedient of what he needs to do's and don'ts' eventually after his wife leaving him with his eldest' son.

Thinking of his wife making him realized and looks up at Woohyun who is still unconsciously. He prying his phone from his suit and contacting his trusted secretary for years, "Ahn Secretary, please hide this, and don't let the media knows specially Boyoung and Boohyun."

He sighed, after hearing his secretary that Boyoung, his wife, have been know Woohyun's condition, he didn't know how his wife know, when the reporter doesn't even know this yet. He looks at the doctor and smiled a little after turning off his phone, looking at Woohyun in silence.

"You know, Woojin-"

"I don't know."

"Please be honest with me, did you ever abused him?" 

"I'm not and I won't. Ever since my wife and son left me, Woohyun have been beside me all the time and  obey everything I told him to and don'ts. How could I hit him? I would lost him too if I ever abused him." Woojin wipes his tears as he look at his private doctor and his friend.

"Should we assign Woohyun to your past psychiatry?" 

"Should we?"

"As a friend, I would say yes. I have been worried about Woohyun since your wife left, he looks lost. He usually would greet me with smile, but these days... I don't know it just- I felt there's no life in his eyes anymore, Woojin."

"I know," It comes with a whispered before the dead silence engulfing the atmosphere.

 

Suddenly, a nurse come in with hurry after a simple knock on the door making their attention looks up into the door. He might have predicted what the nurse saying, but he just stays in silence looking at the nurse.

"Doctor Park, there's a woman and a man outside who acknowledged as Nam Woohyun’s family.."

They look at Woojin as if searching for any approval or rejection while he were just standing and sighing, "Tell me what I should do to them, Doctor?" They exchange glances before the doctor nodded to the nurse.

"I will meet them first, Woojin."

 

As when they go outside, Boyoung and Boohyun have been looking at him as he bow at them.

"Where's Woohyun?"

"Inside, Booyoung-ssi. Don't make a commotion here, please."

"Where is he?" Boohyun who is looking furious, contrast with Boyoungs worry face. He told them that Woohyun is inside with his father too which making Boohyun furious as he run into the door which the doctor recently come out, belong side Boyoung behind.

"What did you do to him?" Boohyun explodes as he grab Woojins collar. "Is that how you treat you father, Boohyun?"

"Father, my . I stopped being your son ever since I walk out from the house!!"

"Nam Boohyun!" Boyoung tried to pry his hands off Woojin's collar but Boohyun resist and push her aside, making her almost fall if the nurse not grab her.

"Stop this instance!" and Boohyun let his father goes, stumbling on his feet. The doctor telling the nurses to get out for giving them some privacy, as soon as Boohyun calm down himself and went to help Woojin.

 

Boyoung just simply ignore the mess and going to Woohyun's side as she caressed his face, holding his hands with her hands.

"What is actually happen, Doctor?" Boohyun quietly asking him without tearing his gaze to his beloved little brother, it has been years since he saw him after he left the house instance after graduate from the high school, following his mother.

"We need to let him rest before we asking furtherly for what exactly happened to him, Boohyun." Booyoung who have been sobbing, just keep crying even more after she saw Woohyun's wrist full of bandage.

"Is he- Is he tried to-? Oh, my Woohyun-ah…” Boyoung can’t complete her words and just crying endlessly.

"I think we need to assign psychiatry to him, Boyoung. I'm afraid he would be damaged more than this."

 

 

 

"Woohyun?"

He tries to open his eyes and moves his hand but it feels like he was tied into his bed, "Don't move your hands, Woohyun. Are you okay? Can you see me?" He heard a female's voice which he felt familiar with. He tried to open his eyes, but his eyelids felt like it was glued w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter