03.

Real Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “What are we doing today?”

You asked Woohyun as you two have been in the cafe for a while now. “We’re going to our house.” He smiled giving her to look at the mission card thats on his hand.

“Really?”

 

“Yes. Why? You look excited. Can’t wait to move in with me?” You laughed hearing his statement and slap his arm lightly, which earn a greasy laughter from him.

“Let’s go?”

 

You nodded as you took your belongings before you both left the cafe. You both walked to the bus station to get to them to give you the direction to the house, but the production team told the both of you to use Infinite’s  van, since the fans might come along with them.

Woohyun won’t tell the production team about his driving license, he told you beforehand when you both were having a conversation before the day of filming. You look at him smiling brightfully as you see him giving his smile to you. “What kind of house do you like?”

 

“I don’t know.” You shrugged your shoulder.

“Maybe a modern one, not to small or to big.”

 

“Really?” You nodded. “Then should I start to invest in a house?”

You chuckled looking at him, but he got the serious gaze all over his face which making you feel awkward remembering how he told you what he felt towards you when he took you on his ‘secret date’.

 

“What about oppa, then?”

“Me?”

 

He seems surprised when you asked him. “... Anything as long as I’m with the right person, it would be all okay.” You tried hard to hide your blushed cheek as he smirk looking at you and decided to tease you even more.

 

“And since the person told me that she want a modern one, I should start working hard for buying that house then.”

 

“Not funny, oppa.” He laughed along with your answer looking at your red cheeks.

“I heard you’re an ulzzang before?”

“Oh..” You trun away from him as lowing your gaze feeling embrassed. “Waa, wae? It’s cool!” he provoked as trying to get your atenttion back to him.

 

“So, it was true you were an ulzzang?” There were no answer from you as you felt embarassed enough that he knew your past.

“I look through your profile and your predebut photos.” He smiled.

 

“...And your ulzzang photos off course.” He smirked.

 

“Stop it oppa.”

“I won’t.” He laughed at your shy behavior.

 

“We have arrived.” Infinite manager annouced as he did not know how to let the both of you know since the both of you were very into your conversation as he stop the van right in front of the house gate. You both got down from the van as was impressed just looking at the front gate of the house.

 

“Woaaah...”

 

“Come on, let’s take a look inside.” Woohyun grab your hand as he guided you in. As you two went inside  the house, you can’t help to gasp in surprise as you immediately fell in love with the house. You let go Woohyun’s hand and started to looking around the house.

“You like it here?” Woohyun finally spook up after following behind you around the house. You look at him and saw his sulky face as you realized you left him alone while you were looking around the house.  

 

“I like it so much!” You ran to his side and hugging his right hand as you still kept looking around the house not looking at him.

 

“I don’t like the house.”

“Eh?? Whyy?” You were surprise when he said that  and saw his still sulky face. “Cause the house make you forget about me.”

 

You were laughing at his statement and went to sit on the couch which was placed in the living room. Woohyun just stood at the same place until you called him over, patting the couch on your side. He can’t help but grin and walked over and sat beside you, once again looking at your face.

You chuckled as remembered how childish he become to getting jealous over the house. “Soojung-ah, is it the house like you imagine before?” You looking around before looking into his eyes and shook your head, smiling.

 

“Closed, but it’s too small.”

“Really?” You nodded as you give him a question look. “Why did you kept asking me about the house?”

 

He chuckled before answering you, “So, I will know which house you would like in the future when we get married.” He smiling and pinched the bridge of your nose. You blushed as you looking away from his eyes.

 

“Greasy oppa.” He grinned wider and try to sit closer to your side but you get up abruptly as you trying to turn your focus on the house once again, making Woohyun pouted as he kept nagging for you to sit beside him.

 

 

 

You got another schedule so you can’t stay longer as you bowed at him to apologize. Althought he was smilling but he can’t hide his disappointed face from you. “It’s okay, do well with your schedule.” He patted your h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter