04.

Real Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s with all the sighs Nam Woohyun?”

“Go away.” Instead of going away, he just sit beside Woohyun and poke him once in a while.

“Aish, Hyung!” Woohyun pushed him to the edge of the bed as he roll around, giving his back to Sunggyu. “You love sick bastard.” Sunggyu shook his head, chuckling at Woohyun’s weird behavior.

 

“Can I just withdraw from the show?”

“What show?” Sunggyu who is about to leave went back to Woohyun’s side and nudge him once again.

“Yah! What show? We got married?” Sunggyu keep nudging him until he turned around facing Sunggyu with an annoyed face.

 

“Hyung, how to know what is in a girl’s heart?”

“I thought you dated more than me in the past?” Sunggyu chuckled, feeling dumbfounded by his question. “But, it’s all 5 years ago!” Woohyun messed his hair feeling annoyed. “Ask her then, you stupid!” Sunggyu smacked his hand.

“I already asked.” He murmured and rolling on the bed frustrated.

 

“Really?! What did she say?”

“She told me to wait for her.” Sunggyu chuckled and slap the younger male hand. “It’s a good sign then! What are you afraid of?”

“I’m not sure what I felt is really pure as it is or I feel affectionate towards her because of the show.” Woohyun gets up and sit beside Sunggyu. “...beside, we both are afraid this feelings just for temporary.”

 

“Just wait a little longer, Woohyun-ah. It’s just about a month since you met her, right? Don’t rush things.”

“I guess so.” Woohyun sigh once again. “Don’t you feel it’s like an arranged marriage where you both fall in love like in the dramas?

“But arranged marriage is permanent while this show is temporary.”

“Did you feel jealous when she interacts with another man?” Sunggyu questioned him, and Woohyun just nodded pathetically. “I hate it.” Sunggyu chuckled as he heard Woohyun’s answer.

 

“Not going tonight?” Woohyun shook his head slowly and look at his hyung who happened to be his closest friend compared with the other members.“She told me to rest, since we will start our promotion tomorrow.” Sunggyu laugh while lying on the bed taking out his phone to check the latest news on the internet.

 

“Yah, Nam Woohyun, have you seen your phone?”

“No, why?” He didn’t bother to see his phone since he knew it would be just flooded with messages since the ‘Man in Love’ mv was just released. One thing why he doesn’t bothered with his phone was because he knew you will text  him the next morning since you said you wanted to go to bed earlier that night.

 

“You better see it yourself.” Sunggyu got up and grab Woohyun’s own phone which happened to be left on the floor.

Sunggyu threw the phone towards Woohyun as he grab the phone only to see it was full with messages and twitter mentions by Inspirits. “What about?” He goes through the website only to find out an article with a title ‘Soojung Butterfly cutely cheers for Infinite comeback. He wasted no time to read  through the article more.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter