02.

Real Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Fly fly Butterfly, Annyeonghaseyo." 

 

You and your members greet the audience before the pre - recording at music show, and you are standing in front of the fans that has come to your pre-recording music show. You and your members are happily interacting with fans that took their time coming to the music show.

“So, did you guys hear the news?” Eunnie suddenly spoke up through the microphones, making you look at her with a confuse face and even the fans are confused too at her statement making them to be more curious and started screaming wanting to know about the news.

 

“Well, Soojung here, you guys know what happened to her right?”

All of the fans which mostly consists of males screaming their lungs out. You just can laugh and smile sheephisly at Eunnie statement. “Is there objection from anyone? Raise your hand, please.” Suddenly Mikyung joining Eunnie to . Most of the fanboys raised their hands as you smile keeping your image.

 

“Yah, you should saying something.”

“I don’t know what to do.” You laughed. “Tell your husband to convince them.” They laughing as you blushed but you cover it wihout anyone knowing by laughing with them.

 

 

“Who object my marriage?”

Suddenly a male voice can be heard through the speaker making you widened your eyes and all the members started to look around searching the voice. You know very well whose voice it is as you look at the backstage door. There you found him smiling widely at you, holding a mic and waving at you.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.” He finally showed his face on the stage smiling widely and moving closer to where you are standing. All of your members are speechless and only able to look at him as they never expected him to come, since Infinite don’t scheduled for another comeback  this week.

 

“Hi, wifey.” He come to your side and bowed at your members one by one then bowing at the fans. Most of the fangirls squealed in delight as they saw the male idol. “You came?” You asked him and fortunately the mic you holding is turned off, as the fans scream wanting to know what you were talking with him.

 

“I miss you so I came.” He grinned answering your question.

“I came to ask your fans for blessing for our sudden marriage” He laughed and bow towards the fans.

“Whose objects us?” He went on chatting with the fans and your members as you felt touched that he came all the way to here, just for cheer you up. When the staff  are finally ready to record your group stage performance, he unwillingly went back to the backstage and he sent you his wink and whispered,

 

“Fighting.”

You blushed terribly due to his sweetness, you can’t help but to just fall more and more deeper into him. You’re trying really hard to not fall for his charm, but you can’t help it. You know deep inside that you have been falling to deep for him, but you had to maintain, since he is only doing it for the show.

 

Wake up Soojung, it's a reality show not a reality

Reality .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Backstage-

Woohyun was still waiting for your group, and he’s now going to the Butterfly waiting room. When you finished with the recording and on the way back with all the members around, the members suddenly squealed in delight.

 

“Omo! Annyeonghaseyo.” They started to bow to the person inside, you took a peek and saw Woohyun grinning widely while bowing back to all your members.

He suddenly look up meeting your eyes and smiling ear to ear, waving his hand to greet you.

 

“Soojungieee!” All the members turn around to look at you and Woohyun and back at you.

“Soojungie? What is that?”

“It’s my pet name for her.” He casually walk towards your side and stand beside you, dragging you got into the room, since you still standing at the door, just looking at him without moving an inch.

 

“I thought you had gone back.”

He shook his head slowly, “How can I leave without saying a proper goodbye?.” You smiled sheepishly as you look at his gaze towards you.

 

“... And I still haven’t introduce myself  to your members.”

 

Soon, Woohyun, you, and all your members were laughing at each other while killing time for your live performance. You asked him about his schedule and he just smile while shaking his head saying there were none, and that today was his rest day. “Why didn’t you just rest then?”

“How can I rest when I’m missing you so much?” He pouted as your member started to tease you both and telling him to get out as fast cause of his cheesiness. “You’re really greasy.” Jihye state as she saw him can’t stop fixing his gaze on you.

 

“I’m not!”

 

“Why do you two look awkward? Not holding hands?” Miyoung suddenly into the conversation making you lower your gaze to your own laps.

 

“Yah! You still feel awakward?!” Eunnie shouted at her while Woohyun grinning looking at your reaction. He suddenly grab your hand and bring it to his lap caressing your palm.

 

“Woooo~~” All the members shouted.

“Should we give you two privacy then?” Mikyung jokingly said it to tease you. “You should.” All the members did not expect him to answer, and telling them to go out as they sit around speechless looking at Woohyun. “No, don’t listen to him.” You slap his hand away. making him pouted his lips once again.

 

“I thought he’s not your bias at first?”

“Shut up unnie.”

“Well, what is his name once again?”

“It’s Woohyun, unnie.”

“No, not your husband. The one you used to like during our pre debut time. I’m sure it’s one of Infinite members, but not him.”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter