10.

Real Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

\I feel bad for not updating for 3 months.... (?)

I'm sorry, really I'm sorry 

My laptop was taken by my sister, and I can't write any stories due to that :(

 

Forgive me :(((

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You wouldn’t tell me then?” She asked after awhile. I hug her for a moment and brushed her hair as she looks up at me.

“I’m thinking...”

She broke the hug and looked at my face as she tilt her head in confusion. “About...?”

Silence.

 

“About how stupid I am.” She chuckled and wrap both of hands around my waist hugging me. I smiled as I inhale her sweet scene, placed my hands on her back and played with the tip of her hair.

“You know...”

I sighed.

 

“My scars at my right hand.” She broke the hug once again, looking through my eyes as I placed my hands on her lap which she immediately grab it and scanned it silently. “The mirror...?”

“I kinda punched it too hard.” I chuckled and smiled at her confused face.

“It would healed in weeks, probably.” She mumbled smiling before she puts the frown on her face not talking anything, but her eyes asking me for more reason.

“I saw someone I need to erase...”

“...Badly.”

 

I took a deep breath as I saw her face hardened as I tried to breath in and out, I found her hand on my right hand, squeezing it lightly. “Who... is it?”

I took a deep breath as I tried to find any courage to tell her. She kept quiet as I took my time, prepared  myself. I chuckled in disbelief as I found it funny. Why did it makes me scared that much?

Is it that bad? I felt the urge to cry but I held it in. “... Myself...” I whispered.

I dont want to  see her reaction, I don’t even have the courage to lift my head as I focused my gaze at our intertwined hands on her lap. For a moment she just kept quiet and sad quietly. After a while I look up to meet her gaze, as she wrapped her hands on my both cheeks and laughed at me, making me dumbfounded by her action.

“Woo, why do I found you weird?” I smiled at her question. “Because I am.”

She laughed at my answer, how I loved the way she laughed, her happy face, those loving sounds, it all makes me feeling eased.

“This scars... It’s pretty light for my case, Soojung.”

She stopped her laugh and looks at me confusedly. “This...”

I pulled up my long sleeved shirt, revealing to her, how the scars goes.

 

I saw her frightened face as I rolled up my sleeeves, I can saw her slightly trembled as she looks up at me with horror written all over her place. I felt my chest tightened as I saw her facial face becoming darken and darken.

She touch my wrist with her fingers, slowly traced it as she looks with her darken expression.

 

No one POV

You look up at his face whose still scanning my face as You saw sorrow written all over his face and You can’t stand to look at it as you turn away from his gaze. You once again looks at his scars, and wiped it  without any words.

You can’t believe the view on his wrist, you can clearly look there’s scar as if someone had cut it for repeateldly. There’s more cuts on his wrist while there’s a deep big long scar from his arm down to his wrist.

 

You kept quiet tracing his scars. You felt tears on my eyes as you kept looking at her till it make your vision blur. Suddenly he pulled the sleeves back, hiding his scars as he look away from You. “Woo-“

 

“Woohyun...” You whispered his name as he grabbed your wrist, forcing you to get up immediately. You tried to pull out your away from his hold but he gripped it too tight to the extent it would leaves mark on your wirst.

“Woohyun.” You cried in pain as he still tried to drag you out. He stopped as he heard your cried, and let go of your hands immediately. You sobbed as you felt pain on your wrist and Woohyun just stands there looking at your vulnerable condition and blamed himself as he looks you kept sobbing hardly.

 

 

You flinched once he bent down at you and when he reach out for your hand, you immediately pulled it in.

 

“I’m sorry...” He whispered and hug you tightly as he felt something heavy on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter