09.

Real Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: I forgot to update omg. I'm sorry TT

my sister is coming to town!! and, oh idk if I still can write cause my laptop gonna be taken for my sister ._.

 

 

 thanks to kallistarson to proofread :)

 

“Is he alright?” You peeking at Woohyun who sleeps soundly as the doctor come out from the room after checking up on him.

“Just let him sleeps and don’t forget to take all the medicine routinely.” The doctor told you and Infinite manager as he gives the medicine to the manager and started to explaining it one by one. You were still looking at Woohyun who was sleeping soundly at his own room.

He took you by surprise when he suddenly fainted at the recording, You move strain of his hair as you watched him sleeping peacefully.

“I told you to sleep, stupid.” You whispered while looking at him and unconsciously trace your hand through his beautiful face to his well-defined nose as he suddenly scrunched his nose so you stop it and chuckled smiling at him.

 

“I know you’re in love with him, but just let him sleep Soojung-ssi.”

 

You look up and found Myungsoo leaning against the door’s frame  smiling while his hand hold a glass and wave it a little before he going out, signaling you to come with him. He placed the glass at the living room as you took it and drink a little before placing the glass back on the table.

“Just let him sleep.” You nodded as Myungsoo blurted out his reason for calling you.

“Don’t you have any schedule?” You shook your head and look at him smiling. “You don’t have too?” And Myungsoo shook his head, “We don’t have scheduled today. “Only Woohyun had schedule.”

You found it was pretty awkward after a while spending your time with Myungsoo. He didn’t talk much as Woohyun who always keep pestering you with question.

 

“Looking at you in real life, Myungsoo-ssi really looks handsome.” Myungsoo snapped his head towards you and raised his brow questionaly making you blushed and quickly added, “I mean, it’s just-“

Myungsoo chuckled and smiling at your stutterers. “I’m not visual for nothing.” He laughed it off making you smiled in relieve. “But, Woohyun is more handsome for me.” You grinning as he shot a glare at you.

“You sound like Woohyun hyung.”

 

“Maybe I got affected after spends a lot of time with him?” You laughed as Myungsoo start to laughing at your answer.

 

“I heard Myungsoo-ssi is dating now.” Myungsoo look at you after a while before he nodded his head subconsciously.

 

“... Woohyun hyung?”

You nodded signing that Woohyun himself who told you about the secret. “Woohyun said it when I met him the last time.”

Myungsoo nodded as he seems to be thinking about something before he turned towards you once again. “Did... Woohyun hyung tells you anything else?”

 

You hesitated for a while before you nodded your head. Myungsoo heaved a sigh as he nodding his head.

 

 “We fought.”

You widened your eyes as you look at Myungsoo for a while and he shrugged his shoulder, not talking further. You didn’t know what to do with the atmosphere as you excused yourself to the bathroom.

You rose up from the couch and walked to the bathroom, you turn on the lights and you heard Myungsoo calling for you behind.

 

“Yes?”

You look towards him and tilt your head in confusion as he touch the back of his neck nervously. “Don’t use this bathroom.”

“Eh? Why?” You were rather confused with his action and turned your head to the bathroom which you widened your eyes in horror. It was pretty messy with broken mirror shattered on the floor and blood on the bathroom floor.

 

“W- Wh...”

 

Myungsoo turn off the light and close the door as he dragged you to another bathroom at the back. You tried to ask him what happened in that bathroom but he chooses to ignore you and walks away.

 

 

“Why didn’t you guys clean it?” Sunggyu whispered towards Myungsoo who is rather annoyed getting scold by the leader. You peeked at them once you got out of the bathroom, but found Myungsoo nowhere, and you were about to go back to Woohyun’s room when you overheard their conversation.

“We had pack schedule hyung, and you know it yourself!” Myungsoo whispered back with a higher tone which made Sunggyu a little bit upset with him.

“Anyway, who would know Woohyun hyung would faint and Soojung-ssi will be here? No one hyung.”Sunggyu massaged his nape as Myungsoo whispered at him again.

 

“Is Woohyun okay?” Myungsoo nodded at the leader and he became quiet afterwards.

 

You tried to fake a cough to get their attention and they turned their heads towards you, smiling awkwardly and didn’t know what to do. Sunggyu decided to ask you why you were here.

“The bathroom... Earlier...“

You tried your luck to as Sunggyu hoping he would tell you something but he as well shook his head.

 

“Don’t worry much about it.” Sunggyu cut your words and smiled before gesturing you to follow him going to Woohyun’s room.

Sunggyu went to Woohyun bedside to check on him to see how he was doing before turning his attention to you. “You know, Woohyun... He didn’t get a plenty of sleep this few weeks.”

 

You nodded letting him know you were aware of Woohyun’s condition. Sunggyu kept quiet turning back to Woohyun wiping his cold sweat that was formed on Woohyun’s forehead.

“I believe... He had  tried to talk to you about something. Hasn’t he?”

 

“Is that important?”

 

Sunggyu nod his head refusing to let you know more about Woohyun’s condition. “He himself was afraid of how you would react if he was to tell you.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter