15.

Real Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Summer is officially started and hey! an update!

Comment below to tell me how the story goes on :)) LOTS LOVE AND HUG!!

Anyways, please ignore the bad grammar and typo, I'm too lazy to check after it 

and btw, guess whatttt

INIFINITE DORAWASHIMIDAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

You nervously walk into the corridor with your members with you. You stopping your steps once you saw Infinite members in front of you. Sunggyu look up and met your gazes with you, smiling weakly before he walk to you.

Patting your shoulder softly, “He’s fine.”

You look up at him, still not believing his word, but later you nodded because he is not stating any than that. You can see Hoya and Dongwoo behind, sitting on the bench with their head down and worries face drawn all over their faces.

“Woohyun not injured badly, they already move him into VIP room, if you go…”

Sunggyu stopped his words when he felt you don’t hearing any words he said to you. “Soojung,” Miyoung nudge you, once she felt Sunggyu staring at you.

You look back at Sunggyu’s distressed face, “S- Sungyeol..?”

He heaved a deep sigh and look back into the door, before answering you. “The operation hasn’t stopped.”

“Don’t worry about him, he would do alright. I will take you to Woohyun’s room, here.”

He forced your way as he pulled you. Miyoung following you suit, still holding your hand tightly, while your other members stay behind and greet Hoya and Dongwoo.

 

“Hey,”

Hoya throw a weak smile and telling them to seat beside him, before Dongwoo getting up and telling them he would buy some drinks. It’s an awkward situation, while other members still being quiet.

“Who are they?”

Someone seat across Hoya asking him, while pointed out at your other three members.

“Oh, Soojung’s group members. Butterfly.”

The three members smiled and introduce themselves to the stranger who sat across them, while they keep looking awkwardly at them. “Don’t worry—“

“So, it’s really true? Woohyun hyung and her?” The stranger indeed, a young man, cut Hoya before he finished his sentence.

“Well… kinda.., you know Daeyeol.”

The young man bowing at the other three members, “Daeyeol, Sungyeol younger brother, and these are my family.”

“Don’t worry about them, eomonim. You scared them. They’re an idol too, they won’t do any harm.” Hoya smiling at the older woman who kept looking out the other three members.

“If you said so,”

“Let’s just pray for Sungyeol hyung, omma.” Daeyeol speak up, before trying to entertain his mother with talking anything with her.

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu who have been dragging you and Miyoung, getting out from the elevator, before going inside the VIP lounge, after getting a permission from the security, he stopped on the midway lounge, looking at you intensely.

“E— Ehm, Miyoung-ssi, would you mind, if I talk with Soojung for a while? Privately?”

Miyoung shot him a worried look before looking at you, “I’ll be okay, Miyoung. It’s okay.”

“Okay…”  You following Sunggyu to the other lounge while Miyoung standing on the midway lounge, still looking at you and Sunggyu walking away before stopping at the other end of the lounge.

You didn’t look up and Sunggyu kept on sighing while looking at you, “You know, Soojung-ssi.”

“Woohyun—, he… well, he didn’t injured so badly. It’s just you know about his injured left arm, right?”

You nodded still not voicing any sound to him.

“It’s worsen now because of the accident. And now… his right leg… eumm… The doctor kinda said it’s injured so badly so they went on operation, it was done successfully but…”

“But…?” You hotched at him, while Sunggyu struggling with his own words to telling you the truth about his condition.

“There’s a high chance he might can’t dance anymore. It’s 30 percent chance for him either he can walk again or not after this.”

“W- What are you trying to tell me, Sunggyu-ssi?”

“Soojung, I know… Woohyun have suffered a lot, but—“

“It’s his damn leg! It’s his dream to sing and dance on stage, if you saying like this—“

“Look, Soojung-ssi, no one wants this! The accident happened! Our manager even died on the way to the ambulance, Sungyeol is on a critical situation that we doesn’t even know he would stay alive or not, so, please… “ He sighed.

“I’m sorry for yelling at you,” Sunggyu scratch his own hair, when he saw your eyes started dwelling with the tears.

“No, I’m sorry, Sunggyu-ssi.” You sobbed and wipe your tears which have been flowing out on your cheek.

“I know you’re worried, same it goes with us, Soojung-ssi. Woohyun.. he will be alright. Trust me.”

“I can trust you, but I can’t trust him, Sunggyu-ssi. It’s not long before he have been this calm, but—“

“Just don’t leave him, Soojung-ssi.”

You look up to met with Sunggyu eyes, it’s full with sincerity and his small eyes were kinda like trying to tell you to stop being a cry baby and stay at Woohyun’s side. Suddenly you felt like you’ve been energized and ou wipe your own tears and smiling at him, “I will, it’s not like I can live without him either.”

He chuckled and shook his head at you, “Well, you both are just the same.”

 

 

 

 

 

You open up the door and you directly can see Myungsoo and a young man whom you know as WOohyun’s older brother, Boohyun.

Myungsoo look up at you surprised, before smiling back at you, and looking at Woohyun. You getting inside with Miyoung and Sunggyu following you suit.

“Sungjong?” You heard Sunggyu asking to Myungsoo, whispering the word, before  Myungsoo pointed out at the couch  and there’s Sungjong sleeping soundly with Woohyun’s mother beside.

You went uo beside Myungsoo who is sitting beside Woohyun’s bed and look to Woohyun’s sleeping face, you smiled a little and grab his hand gently, intertwined it with your hand. You felt like Woohyun’s holding back your own hand too, and you smiled.

“Who are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter