01.

Real Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, Nam Woohyun! Why are you so lucky? This bastard.” Sunggyu approached him and lock his head jokingly. Woohyun could just grinning widely ear to ear, he just done the ‘We Got Married’ filming before.

“Hyung! Is she really look beautiful in real life?” Sungyeol come with the other members who started to gathering around once they heard Sunggyu yelling Woohyun’s name.

“Aish! You all saw her too when we're on the backstage in the music show, why you ask me?” Woohyun answering with some irritated sound, but his face still grinning widely.

 

“Woahh, it should be me who is on that program, hyung.” L popped out from nowhere and sitting on the couch comfortably playing his camera.

“Not a chance, Myungsoo. Not a chance.” Woohyun chuckled and went to sit beside him. “If Jungyeop hyung just let me to go there, hyung.”

Woohyun rolled his eyes as he look at him, “The girl you got married should be dead if you joining the program.” Hoya chuckled answering at him.

 

“Aish! Why?!” He pouted as he felt jealous at his older brother. All the members would just laughing at his reaction. “Blame to your face, Myungsso-ah.” Sungyeol coming with the coffee on his hand.

“So, hyung! What did you do today with her?”

 

“Nothing much.” He shrugged as he remembered about the first meeting.

“She’s not my type to begin, for honestly.”

“Wae? Cause she is not Han Sungyeon? Kara?” Sunggyu smack his head playfully.

 

“Aish! She got no aegyo too and she’s really awkward.” He rubbed his head which just Sunggyu smacked before. “Well, Hyung doing aegyo is enough. Not need to bringing her.” Sungjong casually walk away from the living room, going to his own room.

“Is she older than you?” Sunggyu asked curiously. Woohyun shook his head,

 

“Nope. 3 years younger. 94line.”

“What?! I thought she’s a noona.” Sungyeol who is now come to his side, sitting beside him. “She really different from her image, really.” Woohyun chuckled. “Like what, hyung?” L suddenly speaking.

 

“Well, she’s really one clumsy girl.”

“Maybe she likes you?” Dongwoo blurted into their conversation.

“You thought?” He grinned wider

“Look at your own face, seriously Nam Woohyun.” Sunggyu shook his head at the younger one. “You just jealous hyung.” Woohyun answered teasing him.

 

“And who is saying that she’s not your type for the first time?”

“Aish, hyung!!” Sunggyu laughed at his remarks.

“You really lucky, seriously.” Hoya shook his head in amusement before he asking Sunggyu and Dongwoo to go back to the their own apartment, since now Infinite is apart in 2 floors.

 

 

 

Woohyun laid his head in his own bedroom as he calling the afternoon when he first met you. You are just basically in a rookie girl group who is just getting famous after about a year debut, and just got the first winning in the recently comeback. Actually, the beginning of your group debut, he himself and Sungyeol used to be a fan about your group. It’s just the same usual thing they do when the new hot girl group debuting, it will be a fuss to for the members fanboying for about 2 until 3 months and forgetting about it.

Woohyun can’t help to grin wider as he remembered how shy you look when they first met and all the clumsiness you’ve done which is really not like how your image does.

 

“Ahn Soojung...”

 

“...I can’t wait to see you again.”

 

He grabbed his phone, looking though the gallery looking at the photos when they taking the selca together this early afternoon. He decided to texts her, then he remembered that he didn’t ask her number though. “Aish! Why I forget!” Woohyun buried his face more to the pillow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.”

You shout a little before you turn around seeing Woohyun grinning widely cause of your reaction. “Oh! Annyeonghaseyo.” You bow ninety degree to him.

“Yah! You don’t have to bow like that, aren’t we married couple already?” You blushed a little hearing him.

 

“Aigoo, why you so cute?” He chuckled and going to your side casually. Gradually you both had started filming when you first coming. “What should we do today?” Woohyun turn to you.

 

“I.. I don’t know.” You cursed silently under your breath due to your behavior.

“Have you eaten?” You asking Woohyun and took a glance at him before look away when you realized he had look at you all of the time.

 

“Haven’t. Should we eat?” You nodded as you giving him a smile as you always do when the camera around. He smiled and grab your hands, gradually intertwined the hand with his. You can felt your heart beating rapidly whenever he do the skinship.

“Have you ever had a boyfriend before?” Woohyun ask you as you both waiting for the meal to come. You shook your head shyly and asking about him his self. He nodded, “I had, in high school.”

“Oh, really?”  He nodded again while looking at you as he want you to ask him more about himself. “Is she beautiful?” He chuckled, “Not as beautiful as you.” You felt your cheeks become redder as he confesses.

 

“Don’t playing around.”

“I’m not.”

“After your debut, have you ever dated again?” He shook his head again. “Liar.” He laughing when you said. “I’m not lying.”

“Prove it, then Woohyun-ssi.”

 

“I don’t have any driver license.” You cocked one of your eyebrows, questioning his statement as you thinking what does the connection of driver license and dating. “Most of the male idols who had their driver license is dating. Don’t you know?”

“And why is it like that?” Woohyun making you confused more. “Because they secret dating, so they stay at the car for dating.”

“So, you said the idol who had their relationship would have the driver license?”

“Ani, ani, it’s just the most of them, you know. Sometimes they walking down the streets, but most of it they will stay inside the car.” She nodded eventually still looking at him. “How did Woohyun-ssi know this?”

 

“I’m your sunbae, aren’t I?” You giggled at his statement, and you bow at him playfully maki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter