05.

Real Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 


It's true that Woohyun got much busier after the comeback, you two rarely met and when he would call you after his is done with his schedule which is usually midnight, you could felt his tiredness over the phone, but he would keep talking to you even after asking him to go rest due to his hectic schedule.

“I miss our secret dates.” Woohyun told you. You want to say that you missed him too, but you two aren’t even a couple. 

 

“So, you're not Korean?” You shook your head smiling at him who is currently sitting beside you. “Did you go through my profile again?” He could just grin like a little boy.

“You're not living with your parents too?” You nodded and keep the silence. “Why you choose to not live with them?”

 

“They just happened to travel a lot, since they work as photographers and I just can’t stand it to move constantly from country to country.” 

Woohyun had decided to take you out once again after you kept rejecting him, but he stubbornly stayed in front of your dorm, which gave you no other choice but to go with him.

 

“You must be missing them.” Woohyun stated. 

 

“Not really. I've got used to being alone, since I am the only child. So, it doesn't really matter to me.” Thinking back about your family you realized it has been long since you last saw both of them. You got tired of living with them as they always flew from country to country. So you decided to just stay in Korea with your Grandma from your mother’s side. You look at Woohyun who has been keeping quiet for a while as he was staring into nothing trying to figure out something.

 

“Woohyun?”

He turns around and gives you a brief smile. “They must have traveled a lot. Why did you choose to stay in Korea?”

“There are no other language I am fluent in beside English and a little of Korean, so I decided to stay here with Grandma.” You answered him and he was quiet once again. You nudged his arm as he look at you smiling.

 

“Is there something wrong?” He shook his head and avoided your gaze.

He looks into your eyes and patted your head twice. “Is there something wrong?” You asked him carefully, but he just shook his head telling you to just be quiet as he leaned his head on your shoulder slowly falling asleep. You slowly caress his hair as he fell asleep.

 

“What are you hiding Woohyun?” You whispered softly looking at his handsome face, tracing your hand down to his define sharp nose to his plump lips, adoring his face for a while when suddenly Woohyun open his eyes abruptly startled you. He kisses your cheek so suddenly making you gasped loudly at his action.

 

“Yah!”

 

He patted your head as he look at you sweetly and you have to look away in embarrassment since you got caught while looking at him. Suddenly you felt a pair of arm on your shoulder hugging you tightly from behind. “I’m going to miss you so much.”

“It’s not like we would separate, it’s just we are getting busier, Woohyun.” He chuckled, snuggling his define nose in your neck inhaling your scene. You felt your heart clenched as he did that, you really need to draw a line between reality and the show or you were the only one who will be hurt in the end.

 

“Infinite will have a world tour concert.”

 

“Really?!” You broke his hug and turn around meeting his gaze, you can feel he feels annoyed as you broke the hug. “Jungyeop hyung just told us yesterday, all the members are really excited to go around the world.”

“Off course! It’s a world tour! Daebak! Congratulations, Woohyun-ah.” You smiled at him.

 

“But I would be away from you.” He pouted.

“Isn’t that every idol dream to be known worldwide? Have a world tour?” You are asking him confusedly.

“I never know I would end up as an idol. I can’t even sing nor dance in the past.” You smiled as you remembered he indeed was just a model in the past, and can’t even sing nor dance when Woollim recruited him.

 

“Isn’t that nice? You have a lot of fans, people acknowledge you for what you have now, and respect you due to what you have been through to be what you are today?”

He was quiet after a while and was just looking at you shutting his own mouth. You went quiet and confused at his action. “Cause I was just the same with you. I can’t even rap, sing, or dance, but they still took me as a trainee.”

“And we both ended as an idol. Isn’t it funny?” You nodded and give him a brief smile.

“I don’t think I will last until now if I weren’t with Infinite until now.” You blink your eyes confusedly looking at his eyes.

 

“Why?”

“Because it’s just the way it is. Every day we choose our future, changing it with our decisions today.” He looks at you and playing with your long hair once again and gives you his swe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter