13.

Real Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t think this is a good idea, let’s go back.” Woohyun started to drag you back to the parking slot as you yelp and pull him.

“Woohyun,” and he stop.

“Look, I – “You glared at him as he sighed in defeat and let go of your hands but give no efforts though from moving. You went to his side, and drag him as he keeps sighing in his head.

“I can’t. Please, Soojung-ah.” You sigh in defeat and let go of his hand, as you both stop. You turn back and started walking back to where his car parked and went inside, as Woohyun confusedly went to you, looking at you concernly.

“You’re angry with me?” He whispered. You shook your head slowly, and move your chin towards his car, telling him to unlock the car, but all he did was looked into your eyes, trying to get any hints from you.

“We can go back another time,” You said when he kept staring you down as he not believing yourself.

“I think she mad at me, hyung…” Woohyun scratch his head in frustration as Sunggyu looked at his closest bestfriend crunched down in his seat, “…what should I do, hyung?”

“Are you keep contacting each other afterwards?” Woohyun nodded slowly and staring blankly at the untouched coffee while Sunggyu started to playing with the drinks. He cant understand Woohyun to waking him up for just drag him to the nearest cafe and whines how you want to meet his father.

“She isn’t….” Woohyun murmured quietly.

“…She won’t contact me unless I contact her first,” Sunggyu sighed as he keeps staring at the younger man in front of him before looking out from the windows.

“Are you really stupid?”

Woohyun looked up in confusion at him, as Sunggyu rolled his eyes in annoyance, “She might feel that you neglected her, stupid..”

“But I – “

“… worst, she might think you’re not even serious with this relationship, Woohyun.”

“But, I tell her everything, hyung. She won’t – “

“What are you actually afraid of then? She knows it all, and she choose to stay now, so what exactly you afraid of now Nam Woohyun?” Sunggyu snap at him as he felt kind of frustrated with Woohyun and not being a morning person he was, as Woohyun drag his own feet in this cafe.

“I trust her…”

“… but I don’t trust my own father.” Woohyun murmured. Sunggyu sighed as he messed his hair, looking at Woohyun.

“I think it would be alright, Woohyun…” He patted Woohyun’s shoulder, and squeeze it a little, “You know it yourself, how he regret it for what he done to you all, aren’t you?”

Woohyun silence himself before nodding his head slowly at Sunggyu.

"Let's go, I think the more we stay longer here, there would be someone recognize us already." Sunggyu getting up and followed but Woohyun silently.

 

 

Woohyun standing awkwardly as he fixes his black hat carefully, as he scared someone would recognize him right away. He sigh as he looks up to the tall building before walking inside, with a security anxious looks at him. He looks as the security and bows a little and going inside, finding an elevator inside the building.

He quickly entered the elevator as he saw a woman from the information desk following him after a suspicious looks for a several minutes. But, due to his luck, the woman getting inside the elevator as well, and keeps looking at him as he tries to look away from her gaze.

After arriving on the 10th floor, Woohyun quickly walks out from the elevator, but the woman keeps following him, and pat his back, going out as well, “Sorry, Sir.”

Woohyun turn around and look at her, with his head down, hiding his face, “Yes?”

“I’m sorry, but are you a worker here? I haven’t seen you before.”

“Oh, no. I’m just here to meet someone who works in here.” Woohyun swiftly answered and lowered his cap.

“Oh, I see then.. but, who are you gonna to meet? I’m sorry, but you can’t going inside the office as you like. We need to confirm it first with the one you’ll be met.”

“Ah.. Yes, I understand… It’s Secretary Ahn, is he inside?”

“First, let’s going down first— Eh?”

Woohyun start to walk fast inside, since the woman has been making a scene, for make the other workers looking at him weirdly. He quickly getting in front of a door and open it swiftly to only found his father secretary inside, looking up at him surprised.

“Sir, you can’t get inside here without any permission!!” The woman following him behind and getting inside. “Oh. Mr. Ahn, I’m sorry, I will—“

“Let him be.” Secretary Ahn shut her quickly, “Don’t make any commotion here. You can go out now.” He quickly added.

“But, he—“

“It’s the President’s son. No need to worry about him. Don’t make any commotion nor any talks about this, or you would know the consequence, understand?” He swiftly dismissed her as he looks at Woohyun with a worried face as how the younger male kept going inside the President’s room, ignoring the commotion.

 

“Woohyun-ssi?”

He looks up at the secretary, heaving a sigh and open his cap for the secretary to confirm that was him. “Long time no see, Secretary Ahn.” Woohyun bow at him, smiling.

“It’s really you,” He clap his hand and bowing back at the younger one, “What brings you here, Young Master?”

Woohyun chuckled at his nickname, “Where’s Father?”

“He just done with his meeting, he should be arrived soon. Is there something problem here?”

“Nothing… I just need to see him, and talk matters with him, it won’t take long, I promised.”

The latter smiled, “Okay, then… Would you like any coffee? Or tea, perhaps?”

“It’s okay, I’ll be fine. Thanks, Secretary Ahn.”

“I’ll take care of the woman latter who following you, then.” He smiled and bow at the younger male.

Woohyun smiled in return before taking a look at the interior inside, ‘When was the last time I’m here, though..’

He found a table which is full of his family’s pictures, he take it one which showed his father and mother smiling to each other with his brother in the middle, and him. It’s an old picture actually, he looks like around 7 years old, while his brother around 12 years old. They were smiling, full of happiness, “Young Mater…”

Woohyun jolted in surprise as he found his father secretary standing beside him, observing him. “Oh? You back already?”

“Yes, and..” He looks at Woohyun’s hand which he hold the pictures, Woohyun followed his gaze and hold up the frame, as he looks at it.

“Secretary Ahn …”

“Yes, Young Master?”

“Is Father have been fine?” He hesitates a little, while looking at Woohyun sternly.

“He is fine, but lately… I think he might have been overworked himself, he looks exhausted and have been taking sleeping pills lately, Young Master.”

Woohyun stays in quiet after hearing the secretary voiced out his father condition. Later, the secretary excused himself to take care of his own matters, and Woohyun could just smiled faintly at him, bowing at him in regards,

 

 

 

“What are you doing here?”

Woohyun looked up once he heard the door opened up before the older man decided to open his mouth.

“I thought you might be busy?”

“I am.”

 Woohyun stand up from the couch, facing the older man while he walks to his own desk, looking through the file. Woohyun took a deep breath before he sighed, walking towards the small desk, which is full of pictures of his family.

“I heard you are done with your group’s world tour concert…” Woohyun stopped as he picked up one of a figure, looking down at the picture, it's was a picture of his mother with him in her arms, “How is it?”

 “It’s fine.” Woohyun said shortly.

There’s a dead silence before the older man coughing and Woohyun just look at him confusedly didn’t know what he should do, even though it was his own father who is in front of him right now.

“Are you not feeling well? I heard—”

He shook his head and raised one of his hand, not letting Woohyun to murmured any words to him. “So, I heard about your virtual wife.”

Woohyun stopped looking at the picture and looking up to see that the man who is looking toward him now.

“Don’t ever touch her.” He hissed.

He chuckled and looking back at Woohyun, raising one of his eyebrows, “She knows everything.” Woohyun told the older man.

“I told her pretty much things about my past…” Woohyun sighed, “…she’s the one I want to keep beside me.”

The older man looked up to meet with his son gazes, there’s this longing feeling in his eyes as Woohyun look through his eyes, “Woohyun…” He murmured.

“I want to introduce you to her.”

“I’m busy, it migh – “

“I know, that’s the reason I’m here. I know what you feel and it’s the same with what I felt too, so please…”

Woohyun closed his eyes and put the picture down,

“I want to reconcile with you… Dad.” He said faintly.

His father looked away from him as he ask him to have dinner this weekend, and Woohyun walked out of his father’s  office as his father told him he has another meeting to attend. Little did he know, his father eyes were covered with tears as Woohyun walked out of the office. After all of these years all of his sons spent on hating him, his younger son finally called him ‘Dad’ … and twice.

 

 

 

From: Woohyun

Do you have any schedule this weekend?

You frowned as you look at his texts. Weird, you thought as you told him you have practice until the evening and you will be free after that.

From: Woohyun

Let’s have dinner together. I miss you.

 

 

“Where are we going?” He just smiled at you and going back focusing on the road, making you feeling weird at his reaction. “It’s not a hidden camera right?” You murmured.

He chuckled, smiling at you before he placed his hand on top of your hand and squeeze it lightly. “We have arrived.” He whispered.

You look out to find a huge house in front of you, with the gate opening itself, and he drove inside the huge house. You look up at him with your eye widened.

“My house.” He smiled as he park his car carefully.

You were still in shocked when you heard someone open the car door, leading you to get out from the car carefully, and soon, Woohyun stand beside you, holding your hand.

“What – “

“My father might be waiting for you already, so come on.” You froze once you heard him and stopped to pull your hands.

“Like, seriously, Nam Woohyun?” You whispered, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter