Wait Who?

I'll Be Back

Ji Eun's POV:

I was looking for my room until I opened a door and saw two people kissing eachother. They suddenly turned their heads towards me. I suddenly noticed but they were half ! What is up with this house?!

I open one door and I see people. . .doing it? I was suddenly shy as I saw the guy. I couldn't help it, but. . .he looked cute. Wait no he was hot!

I guess that's his girlfriend. My heart suddenly felt like it sunk inside my chest. I felt so jealous. What is wrong with me? We don't even- WAH! Don't tell me. He's Jang Wooyoung. My childhood bestfriend? I suddenly found myself right there just looking at them.

Ji Eun: Oh. . .you must be- Wooyoung?

I was getting red! His stare was like the bad boy type. Which was my type. 

Ji Eun: Sorry for interrupting. . .Uhm bye! 

I suddenly ran out as I shutted the door, and ran again into the next room. What's wrong with me?! Ugh forget it, just find your room Ji Eun. 

Author's POV:

Ji Eun was the type of girl. That no matter how much she liked a guy. She would never confess, nor would she ever give out a hint she liked him. That is if she couldn't take it anymore. They all said to never ask her to be their girlfriend.

Why? She would always reject them! Even if she did like them. She was too scared to see how it would feel to be in a serious dedicated relationship with someone. 

But when she liked guys she liked her guys. So much sometimes she couldn't help but say things out of her mind about them! 

She was an innocent girl, but she knew how to party. . .HARD.

Wooyoung's POV:

I look out in the hall. Where did she go?! This stupid chick that came with me last night suddenly pulled me back in the room, and kept talking about how much she didn't want me to go.

I called my maids and told them to take care of her and get her out of my house. 

I put on all of my clothes and suddenly started running to every door in my house like a crazy person. Where is she?

Ji Eun's POV:

Uhhh, I hope he doesn't mind me just dressing casually here in this house. Wait what am I saying it's just his house. I'm changing who cares what I wear!

I grabbed my shirt off quickly and ped my pance and threw it off. . .AISH! WHAT DO I WEAR?! I sat on the bed thinking.

The door suddenly opened I looked up and saw Wooyoung. I stood up and bowed.

Ji Eun: Oh annyonghaseyo. Sorry I didn't get to introduce myself when you-

I barely realized but he was staring at my body. Yay! I must've dressed good! ^^ I looked down at what I was wearing. . .I was only wearing a bra and my . I looked down and bit my lips. I looked like a stripper wearing lingerie. 

Ji Eun: Oh mianhae!! I didn't know I was only wearing my-

I took one step closer to him. Wait what am I doing. Don't walk towards him hide your body!!

. I'm dead he's gonna think I did this on purpose!! Kill me now. 

Just act cool, look up and smile. I looked up and smiled at him. He suddenly looked at me and smiled back then he started walking towards me.

Yah why did you do that Ji Eun now he thinks you want him!! Well. . .I do. But yah! He has a girlfriend already back off!

I looked down at the floor. He looked so hot in what he was wearing he was wearing somewhat a suit. It looked so casual on him. The door closed. Wait I think he left.

I looked back up and saw he was still right in front of me! He suddenly grabbed my waist. I suddenly felt his breathe on my face. I couldn't hold myself back.