Cute Nerd

I'll Be Back

Wooyoung's POV:

Very annoying. I looked at my phone if it was working still or not. It fell off the table pretty hard. I turned it over to its screen side and paused.

She broke my phone. It was literally cracked in every single space. I glared at that one girl until she turned away. Oh well I can get another one. I slipped it inside the table and laid back on my seat.

I suddenly looked to the right of me and noticed a girl about to seat herself next to me. My eyes fell to her and I had to admit her dress was short and it made me look at her so longingly.

She sat down I still couldn't see her face, I didn't know why but I really wanted to see who this person was.

Haha maybe I could play her like those other girls. -smirks-

She suddenly turned her face. Wait what the?! 

Ji Eun: WOOYOUNG?! 

Wooyoung: What? Ji Eun?! What are you doing here?! 

I was so caught in suprise when I found out she was next to me. Why is she at school?

I noticed she tried to calm herself quick. She avoided eyecontact with me. Did she remember last night?

Ji Eun: Oh the Ahjumma told me we had school and as always school's first?

She turned her head away. I looked down on the floor. .hmmm so she's into school then?

I looked back at her as she poked my shoulder.

Ji Eun: -whispers- Yah, Wooyoungshi what do we do?!

MWO!?!? WOOYOUNG SHI?! Why won't she call me Oppa?! I got mad quick and replied to her harshly.

Wooyoung: I don't know do you think I actually try in school?

I turned my face away to the window again. Wooyoungshi?! What do I look like to her? A stranger?

Author's POV:

Wooyoung was getting stubborn and pissed. What will his other feelings contain? Jealousy?

Ji Eun's POV:

I didn't know what to do I didn't bring anything but myself. I looked at Wooyoung and asked him for help.

Wooyoung: I don't know do you think I actually try in school?

Well he didn't have to be so mean! He must be lying smart people always do this! I looked around him too he didn't have anything, no backpack, nothing. Man he really does not try.

It was super boring in class I had no idea what the teacher was talking about I mean I kind of did but I wasn't listening to him. .at all.

I was still thinking about how he replied back so harshly towards me. What did I do to him anyways to make him act that way?! Is it my fault he got mad? No! 

Man stop caring Ji Eun he's just a piss off.

I moved my head to look back up at the class but I realized the bell had rung just a while ago. 

I walked out inside the school. Hmmm so it's kind of like an inside school and outdoor huh? I was so into looking around I bumped into someone.

All of his paper's fell on the ground. Look what I did now!

Ji Eun: Oh! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry here let me help you! 

I felt like such a dumb person when I bent down with him grabbing all of his paper'. As far as I can see not to be mean but he seemed like a nerd as in a good way.

Nerd: It's okay I'm used to this anyways. Are you a new student here? I've never seen you around here. 

I saw his face he looked really cute, as a nerd! And he looked really different apart from Wooyoung. I mean Wooyoung looked like bad boy type, and this guy looked cute. Nice. 

Ji Eun: Haha yes, I am a new student here! Annyeonghaseyo my name is Lee Ji Eun! How about you, what's your name?

Nerd: Wah! Really we have the same last names! My name is Lee Kikwang! Nice to meet you too would you like me to tour you around the school? 

I didn't know why but I started to madly blush when we told me how we had the same last names. These weird thoughts were running through my brain. Mr. & Mrs. Lee.

I snapped out of thoughts and answered his question.

Ji Eun: Really? You'd do that for me? 

Kikwang: Haha ofcourse but since its 15 minute break until class where do you want to go?

Ji Eun: Ummm. . .library!

I liked libraries it was always quiet and peaceful like you could just do anything there and never be disturbed by a simple noise.

Kikwang: Yah that's my favorite place to go during breaks, kaja! 

All I did was stare at his charming face, and nod to him.