I Don't Care

I'll Be Back

Ji Eun's POV:

I was at the club now and saw Wooyoung and some girl kissing he was grabbing onto her I stared unknown to them that I was there.

I couldn't stop looking until she stared at me harshly so I ran into the bathroom.

 Now I was looking at myself in the bathroom mirror. I need to stop this I got hurt again with a person I've barely been a day with. Stop it Ji Eun. What has gotten into your head?

I stood back up. Forcing myself to think, I don't care. He's just a person. You only get hurt if you care. So don't!

Even when I said I didn't care, I felt like I wanted to get back at him. You think you can play with me just like that?

I finally snapped out of it again. YAH! Lee Ji Eun that kiss was probably just a greeting why are you getting so mad?! Stop you're only going here to have fun don't mind them.

I looked at my reflection man good thing I had water proof mascara on or I'd look like a dead corpse. 

Hmph. Maybe I'll get him jealous a bit. Well it's not like I'm going to go way to far right? All of a sudden a couple of girls came inside the bathroom and start looking at themselves in the mirror. 

I looked at their dresses I couldn't help but mouth out my words.

Ji Eun: Deng! Their dresses are short.

Well I guess mines not that bad. But I wanted to just make Wooyoung a bit jealous so I pulled up my dress and it was to the length of their's. Success! When I walked out of the bathroom my attitude suddenly changed to party girl.

I finally walked in through the entrance since the bathrooms were near it.       

Author's POV:

Ji Eun's attiude did change. She forgot all about Wooyoung and her jealous act. But with her attitude Wooyoung would be falling for her in no time. Ji Eun is a party girl she would dance with any guy if they'd come close to her. .she didn't care. 

much? Yes.

Wooyoung's POV:

Wooyoung: Finally I got that girl away from me.

Taecyeon: YEAH! Only because you tried to make me and her get together, then I had to lie and say I had a girlfriend! 

Junho: Anyone know where Jiyeon went?

Junsu: You're missing your girlfriend already? -tease- 

Junho: Of course YOU wouldn't understand.

Junsu: -ignores- Where is Nickhun? I bet he's dancing in that big group of girls over there again. 

Chansung: Hyung! I'm hungry. T-T

Junsu: Mmmm, I'll feed you later.

Taecyeon: Why am I here anyways? I should be over there with that y chick thats staring me right now.

Junho: Because! We have to wait here until Jiyeon gets our REAL seats while we're waiting here- and we have to meet her friend!

Taecyeon: BOOOOOOOOOOOORING. -walks away-

Junho: YAH!! 

I was completely bored and suddenly getting depressed again thinking of Taeyeon. I just wanted to leave. .forever.

Ji Eun's POV:

I suddenly bumped into someone it looked a lot like Jiyeon. 

Ji Eun: Oh excuse me. 

Jiyeon: YAH! Watch where you're- Ji Eun!! -hugs her-

Ji Eun: YAHHH! What are you saying watch where I'm what?! -hugs- 

Jiyeon: You heard me! -tease-

Ji Eun: You little! -playful- Yah Park Jiyeon is a big girl now. Wah. -amazed-

Jiyeon: Well I had too ever since you left. Yah kaja! You have to meet my boyfriend! Wait you know what here I'll just bring you to our seats and I'll bring them with me okay? 

Ji Eun: Mmmm okay. Well hurry back!

She left me to where are seats were. What do I say? Wait. .them!? What do I do?! I don't even know her boyfriend's name. Plus the 'them' who is them!? There are other people too?!

Calm down! I should just calm down inhale, exhale okay I'm good! FIGHTING! I don't know why but I felt like I was facing something I didn't want to face but what, what could it be?

Author's POV:

Are Ji Eun's instincts true? Is she really facing something or someone she doesn't want to see at the moment? Will she care if he does appear or will she say to herself, 'I don't care?'