Going With!

I'll Be Back

Wooyoung's POV:

I woke up early and opened the door to her room and found her there sleeping soundlessly. I smiled but remembered last night and closed her door silently and walked away harshly.

Wooyoung: Again, if you want it that way fine.

It was 6:30a.m. and I was dressed. School started at 8:00a.m. but I left. I had no intentions of talking to her. I looked at my phone and found a text from Hara. I was annoyed yet concerned and looked at it.

Text:

To: Wooyoung

Wooyoung, can you come to house right now I need to tell you something. Meet me in the garden! Yah, you better hurry up! Arasso? Annyeong Oppa!

From: Hara

 

I didn't bother to text back and went inside my car and drove quickly to her house.

I was there in 20 minutes. Ji Eun should be awake now right? Wait why do I care. .I don't. Leave her be she's stupid going with that guy. I was inside Hara's house now. 

Her house was big. It was as big as mine so it wasn't anything new or special. I walked inside her house and found her peeling roses faintly hearing her say.

Hara: Will someone ask me? Will someone not?

Was she talking about the Winter Dance? The stupid dance she's going to, with that nerd.

I got pissed off again just by remembering his face I pushed the feelings off and turned to her and said.

Wooyoung: Hara what are you talking about? The dance?

Hara's POV:

I got him in my trap. Wooyoung Oppa. I've always liked him and now that Taeyeon has left it's my turn to have him! 

He suddenly questioned me on the dance and I fake cried to him and pouted.

Hara: Yes! I have no one to go with. Oppa no one likes me huh? -tears-

Ha! More like fake tears. I was straight out lying. But hey I will do anything to get him. I wanted to laugh when I said I had no one to go with. It made me remember all those guys that asked me.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes. He suddenly fell for it and said what I was longing for him to say.

Wooyoung: Ani, I do. I was going to ask you but. . .will you go to the dance with me?

I jumped onto him and wiped my fake tears away and hugged him hardly. 

Hara: Oppa! Saranghae! 

Now he was locked into my trap. I knew he didn't love me. But I did and he will love me back even if it will hurt someone. 

You. . .are mine!

Wooyoung's POV:

It was a last minute decision. I felt sorry for her so I asked her to the dance. But the other reasons were to get Ji Eun jealous.

She probably thinks I'm going alone huh? Think again, if you're going to make me jealous so will I. 

Well I guess I'm going with Hara. . .Ji Eun.

Author's POV:

True. He wanted her to get jealous. But keep in mind he doesn't want her to get hurt. The same with her. But have they realized that yet? No. Hara, an intimidating person.

'You. . .are mine.'