Unexpectedly Hurt

I'll Be Back

Ji Eun's POV:

I was confused. He didn't even bother to say anything. And what the? Who was he talking about, 'I hate you.' If it's about me wow I didn't really mean to be that MEAN to you last night. 

I was looking at the floor while I said all these thoughts in my head. I suddenly started to feel hurt but just a little bit.

I didn't worry about it. I looked back up and stared at him while he walked cooly yet I knew he was pissed off down the hall.

I whispered silently and said.

Ji Eun: Forget him.

I walked the same he way he did. It was lunch and I tried to look for my date. Kikwang. Haha you know that is really cute though. Lee Kikwang. Lee Ji Eun. Same last names.

I blushed at my thoughts again as I actually thought about it when I heard how fast the news spread around.

Guy: YAH CHINCHA?! LEE JI EUN IS GOING WITH LEE KIKWANG?! 

Girl: Haha ain't it cute they have same last names, 'Lee.'

Other Girl: Yah shut up she's walking right by us!

I heard them. I didn't take it as an insult though. Instead I smiled at them greatfully. It was funny too because they were girls and they were what the? Blushing. Or I guess fangirling.

Ha? Am I that cute? I walked down the hall and still looked for him.

Yah you little boy where are you?! I looked around more and again I saw him making out with someone but this time the girl was ing his shirt.

It was the SAME girl. And this time I got over whatever I felt when I saw them. I'm SURE of it.

I was about to say something. I was going to walk away. But I couldn't. Sure of it huh? Tears started going down my face.

I couldn't do anything, nothing at all. I was I guess you could say love struck. Right in the heart too. 

I could tell the girl saw me with a pissed off look and stopped kissing Wooyoung. I looked down to the ground seeing all my tears fall to the ground. I suddenly felt someone grab my hand pulling me into their embrace.

The smell seemed familiar but he seemed like a really cute guy I looked up once for a short time to see who it was.

I looked and saw Kikwang. He looked really different in a good way. I dug my face onto his chest. I started to sob really loud now. What is wrong with me?

Two minutes passed by and Kikwang let go. Wooyoung looked at us. No I hate you.

Kikwang let go of me and I tried to smile as if they were tears of happiness.

He hugged me again and whispered something. My tears were gone off my face.

Kikwang: Stay strong.

I nodded my head to him and to make it even more real I kissed him on the cheek and stared at him in the eyes. He grabbed my hand and smiled at me and we walked away disappearing to the other hall.

Wooyoung's POV:

I barely noticed Hara stopped. I didn't really like her. But right there in the hall she confessed to me that she liked me ever since. I was confused but I guess I like her too.

She was the only girl I was really that close to now. She kissed me when I said I would be her boyfriend. I guess you can also say that I moved on? I don't know. But for now I need someone.

She stopped and looked down the hall. I saw Ji Eun hugging Kikwang. Why are they here? I was annoyed suddenly seeing him but I just ignored it.

I looked at them still and she kissed him in the cheek.

I felt a bit of anger hit me but I ignored it. They left and I buttoned by my shirt I stared at Hara as she was still looking at them with a sad look. Wait what the?

I interrupted her thoughts and said.

Wooyoung: Let's go, my girlfriend. -smiles-

I smiled at her. Her expression suddenly changed into a warm smile back.

Hara's POV:

I saw her kiss. .him. I suddenly felt hurt. How could you do that. Forget me that easily? I started to remember my Junior High School days. Filled with memories both sad and happy with him.

I hate you so much.

Author's POV:

So I guess everyone is hurt let me rephrase that. Unexpectedly Hurt. What is this a love square? 

Everyone fell for their lover's all they have to do now is admit it to eachother. Will that happen? Tell me when was the last time you admitted you liked someone to their face? 

Maybe even loved them. Wait, wait, wait! Are their feeling's even love?

But this takes days, months, maybe even years to admit something buried in your heart.