The Library

I'll Be Back

Wooyoung's POV:

I don't know why. But why was I here? Oh that's right. I know I'm not some super star. .well yet. But I had girls fangirling me a few seconds ago. Good thing I knew how to run fast.

I thought they couldn't catch up but by the sound of their voices being so near I ran in here.

I started walking to the book section. You know aside from being a 'bad boy' I kind of liked being a little bit of a nerd and read here. 

Ji Eun's POV:

Haha why did I even ask myself that?! I mean I can't like someone that easily. We were almost to the library. Everywhere I went the library was always my favorite place it was always quiet. And I didn't really want Kikwang to come with me.

Yah Ji Eunah that's mean you don't want the nice person thats guiding you around the school to bring you to your favorite place? 

But still I didn't want him to I always liked being alone in a library.

He suddenly looked at his watch and looked like he was going to sprint away from me any moment until he quickly said.

Kikwang: Aish. . .Ji Eunah I need to go quick I just forgot about our group meeting for the upcoming dance mianhe! The library is just down that hall. I need to go now!

He suddenly ran. It looked cute it made me giggle to myself as I watched him disappear from my sight. I turned back around and walked down the hall and opened the door.

I enhaled slowly as I entered. I was pleased. The library was huge! I was in shock but happy at how big it was. I walked down to the music section walking looking at the books.

I was at the end of the aisle I found a book read about, 'Pop Star Dance.' I really wanted to learn how to dance I mean. . .I badly, well aside from party dancing I was good but regular dancing not so good.

I tried to grab it. Wait what the hell? Is this stuck? I tried to grab it harder until I noticed someone was trying to grab it too. But did that stop me from grabbing it from the other side? NOPE! I grabbed harder until he walked through the side, pissed off.

Wooyoung: YAH! I WAS GETTING THE BOOK FIRST!

I noticed it was Wooyoung but I still screamed back at him.

Ji Eun: YAH! I TOUCHED IT FIRST!

I knew he knew it was me. So I gave him a mad expression until I smirked at him and looked at the book grabbing it into my hand's.

Ji Eun: Now its mine! -tease-

He suddenly grabbed the other side of it too! This jerk! Why won't he just give me the book I mean I'm the girl!

Ji Eun: Yah! Give it to me! I'm the girl!

Wooyoung: You give it to me! I'm the GUY!

I looked at him back pissed off and did one of my tricks letting go of the book. I realized that I was the one falling instead of him. This jerk! Now I'm going to get hurt!

I closed my eyes. This is going to hurt.

Wooyoung's POV:

She let go off the book but I knew that she tried to make me fall. But I didn't. I wasn't even trying to hard to fall back from getting that book. 

She suddenly started falling. Good thing I caught her just in time. She opened her eyes relieved that she didn't fall until she looked at the book still in my hand and tried to get it.

This little! We both fell but I had my arm around her so she didn't fall as hard. I lifted my head off her stomach. Her face was flustered as I leaned in closer and said. 

Wooyoung: Stay still.

Ji Eun's POV:

He caught me. He better! I looked at his other arm and saw the book I was reckless and I tried to grab for it again. Well now I learned my lesson we both fell! I could feel his head on my stomach. 

I started to blush crazily as he lifted his head up. I thought he was going to curse at me until he looked at me smirkingly and started to lean closer to my lips.

Why was I blushing I never blush. I mean I'm always the one going for the kiss when I make out with someone. 

I couldn't stop now he whispered to me seductively and said.

Wooyoung: Stay still.

I felt like I was in a spell. There was nothing that could make me move not even my own soul.