Winter Dance?

I'll Be Back

Ji Eun's POV:

I felt like I was paralyzed when he told me to stay still. 

He dropped his face onto my lips. I couldn't move still well my mouth did but that was completely it. He lifted me up till we both stood up. He held my waist tightly but it all ended when I heard someone's familiar voice.

Kikwang: Ji Eun? 

I turned around. ! It was Kikwang. Wait what was I doing?! This is crazy. I shouldn't like or even kiss Wooyoung! I mean. . .ugh he has a girlfriend. 

Wait then why did he kiss me?! You know what that is his fault I walked up to Kikwang and held his hand and left him shocked.

You have someone else so why should I fall for you? I mean you're not going catch me if I do. .

Kikwang's POV:

I walked in the library I was looking for Ji Eun the meeting seemed to end pretty quick. I barely realized but we were done with everything for the Winter Dance. 

I couldn't believe it but it was in three days! Ji Eun seemed to be a really nice person. She was really beautiful. I kind of started to like her when I saw her my heart beated faster.

For once I am stupid. Haha do you get it? Because I'm a nerd? Haha. I haven't smiled this much ever since. I'm ready, I'm going to ask her.

She kept talking saying.

Ji Eun: Don't mind that jerk he forced me into it.

I just smiled at her and stopped my pace, relieved that she didn't really kiss him. I stopped walking she looked at me confused at what I was going to do.

I nelt down on one knee and here I go! I'm going to ask her.

Ji Eun's POV:

I know I didn't kiss him! Right? He forced me into it he was the one lowering his head.

Ji Eun: Don't worry about that jerk he forced me into it.

I felt our hand's release while he stopped walking. I turned around and noticed him kneeling on one knee. What the? What is he do- I looked at the side of the hall and saw a poster of the Winter Dance in. .three days?

Oh no. I need a date and of course I'm going I always go to parties. Damn then I need that book I'm not good at doing ballroom dancing whatever that is. 

See?! I don't even know what its called. . .wait is it called ballroom dancing? Aish Wooyoung you should've given me that book. 

I looked back at him as I realized he started speaking then he flashed out a bouquet of roses. I suddenly got excited.

Kikwang: Ji Eunshi, I know I barely met you but will you go to the Winter Dance with me?

I didn't know why but I guess I did have small short feelings for Kikwang. I jumped into the air and grabbed the roses and hugged him! 

Ji Eun: Yes! 

I don't know but if I do like Wooyoung. IF! 

Then does this mean I'm liking two guys at once? But I don't like him right? 

*At Home*

I was pretty much REALLY excited! What should I wear though I had three more dresses but I didn't want to wear the black one okay so I only have these three left.

pretty-prom-dress-51.jpgcharisma-cocktail-dress.jpgvelvet-dress-by-versus.jpg

HELP ME!