Going With

I'll Be Back

Wooyoung's POV:

She , like definitely ! I thought she would be a natural from how she danced in the club that one time but here I am.

Wooyoung: YAH! OUCH THAT HURT. Yah when are you going to learn, your foot steps front and then you step back when I step front, NOT THE OPPOSITE WAY AROUND!

Ji Eun: Yah I told you I at ballroom dancing thats why I asked you. ><

Wooyoung: Yet you can go mingle with all the guys in that club?  

She kept quiet, was I to harsh on her? Wait what am I saying. Wait forget it.

Wooyoung: Okay one more time and watch your feet this time!

Ji Eun: Okay let's go!

Wooyoung: 1. . .2. . .3. . .1. . .2. . .3.

Hey what the? My feet didn't get stepped on. I looked down at her and she looked so happy and accomplished.

Ji Eun: YAH!! DID YOU SEE THAT? DID YOU SEE THAT?! I DID IT, I DID IT!!

I patted her head and smiled down at her.

Wooyoung: Good job but now that you know the steps. We have to be closer to eachother.

I didn't think of it that way but when I said closer she suddenly started to blush.

Wooyoung: Haha what is that? Are you blushing?

Ji Eun's POV:

Wooyoung: Good job but now that you know the steps. We have to be closer to eachother.

I started to blush alot when he said closer and he noticed too!

Wooyoung: Haha what is that? Are you blushing?

I brushed it off and said.

Ji Eun: Yah! I'm not blushing I just forgot to take my makeup off just let's go.

I looked back down at the ground. Really Ji Eun? That's your best comeback!? Your makeup? He probably knows I was lying already. 

Wooyoung: Haha alright let's go.

He pulled me in closer until I was right up to his face while we were dancing towards the music. We were looking into eachother's eyes, each passing second while we danced. 

His face was leaning towards mine I lifted my head up more we were about kiss until the music stopped and we both turned our heads away from eachother.

We both released eachother's embraced. I looked down at the floor while he looked to the side.

Wooyoung: You did good I think you're ready now.

I looked back happily at him and reached out for his hand.

Ji Eun: Really thank you so much Wooyoung Oppa! 

He suddenly started to blush! I let go and .

Ji Eun: Haha what is that? Are you blushing? -teases-

Wooyoung: Haha ani I'm wearing make up. Hahaha!

He started to run away from me right when I screamed at him.

Ji Eun: YAH COME BACK HERE!

I ran the other way to get him but right when I was up to his face I almost slipped it suddenly felt like what he did at the library but this time we both didn't fall he suddenly asked me a question I couldn't answer.

Wooyoung: Why are you asking for ballroom dancing tutoring from me? Do you want to go to the Winter Dance with me?

He asked me as if I wanted to go with him not as if he asked me out to it but still I couldn't answer.

I stood up from his arm and looked at him in the eyes and said.

Ji Eun: I'm going with Lee Kikwang.

Wooyoung's POV:

I asked her with a smirk on my face. Does she want to go with me? I was so full of it. Her wanting to go with me at the moment I was about to go crazy when she replied with.

Ji Eun: I'm going with Lee Kikwang.

I paused and looked down at the ground with a mad expression with my fist tightened. 

Wooyoung: Why would you want go with that nerd? 

I said it all out and everything that went through my mind.

Wooyoung: From all guys you're going with him? He's not even as hot as me.He can't even protect you. He's weak.

She looked back at me defendingly.

Ji Eun: And you? You're talking about him like you know him. I may not have known him long but he's a good person unlike you! You're just a cocky player!

She left the room leaving me speechless.

Wooyoung: Fine. If you want it that way fine.