Feelings

I'll Be Back

Wooyoung's POV:

I saw her and all of those guys surrounding her while she was still dancing. I was getting pissed off so badly. Why is she dancing with guys that looked like that? I looked back down at the ground and snapped out of it.

Stop it you're being stupid. I don't even have feelings for her and no I'm saying this. I don't.

 I mean this isn't like some love story fanfic, movie etc. 

Right? 

Wait why am I asking myself this!? Of course it isn't. This is reality, stuff like that in the movies don't happen.

I looked back up at her and she was kissing someone. I changed my calm hand into a fist. I felt like I was going to go crazy.

ing . Stop it. I looked to my side and saw a girl staring at me. I walked two steps to her and kissed her.

If she's going to do that to someone then I'll do it too. If she leaves me then I'll leave. If she hates me I'll hate her. If she'll love me then. . .I will love her too.

Ji Eun's POV:

Where is he?! I was trying to see where everyone was. But I will still dizzy. I suddenly tripped on a chair. It suddenly fell next thing I knew Jiyeon was holding me outside to go home.

Jiyeon: Yah same old Lee Ji Eun. Aish yah! Lose some pounds I'm dying here!

I couldn't understand what was happening?

Author's POV:

*Fully Drunk*

Ji Eun: Yah! Leave me alone! Why don't you go with that girl since you like her so much! -pushes her-

Jiyeon: Lee Ji Eun!

Ji Eun turned around near at falling onto the floor until she bumped into a a drunk man.

Man: Hey there y, you wanna come with me tonight?

Ji Eun who was unsure with what was happening stupidly decided to go with him. 

Ji Eun: Sure. -drunkily smiles-

Wooyoung's POV:

I suddenly stopped kissing the girl. What am I even doing? I walked out of the club removing all of the thoughts and feelings going through my head. 

I suddenly heard Junho's girlfriend as I walked out into the deserted street.

Jiyeon: YAH JI EUN!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!

I saw her pulling back Ji Eun from some old man that looked like he in the age of 30's. What's going on?

Ji Eun: L-et me gooooo! I do-n't want see him ever. . .AGAIN!!

I saw Jiyeon pulling her back as hard as she could until the man pushed her back.

Man: Little lady, if your friend wants to come with me she will. Plus we will do things tonight. Right y?

I couldn't take it and punched him in the face until he fell to the ground. I pulled him back up and grabbed onto his collar.

Wooyoung: Mwoh? What did you say to her? 

I grasped it tighter I barely realized that I was choking him as I lifted him off the ground. 

Man: NOTHING!! I'M SORRY! PLEASE LET ME GO!

I had let go of his collar and turned to Ji Eun. I knew she was drunk. But how stupid can you be. I was getting angry.

Wooyoung: Are you crazy?! Do you know what could've happened to you if you went with him!? He could've you!! Do you know how important you are to me?!

She suddenly fell into my arms. I let go of my anger and smiled at her sleeping face in my arms. I suddenly heard Jiyeon.

Jiyeon: AHEM. Go on, how important is she to you? -tease-

Wooyoung: What are you talking about? -denying-

Jiyeon: Wahhh, Jang Wooyoung don't tell me you've fallen for my bestfriend. -tease-

Wooyoung: Ha-ha-HA. Yeah right. I only said that because she's our family friend that just arrived today. I have to take care of her in case she does something stupid like THIS.

Jiyeon: Haha, okay. But Jang Wooyoung taking care of a girl? 

Wooyoung: Yes. Why?

Jiyeon: Nothing just checking if you have any feelings for my best friend. Ugh anyways I have to meet up with my honey Junho! Oh. and Jang Wooyoung. 

Wooyoung: What now? 

Jiyeon: Don't break her heart. Annyeong!! -smirks-

What is that suppose to mean!? Aish, I don't know what you're talking about Jiyeon. 

I carried her on my back toward's my car.

How can I break her heart if I don't even like her? Paboya Jiyeon pabo.

Author's POV:

Does Wooyoung really not like her? Or is the real reason why he can't break her heart is because he has feelings for her? Does he know these feelings? Or does he not? And if he denies it more will it be easier to realize it himself? 

Oh. Feelings, you can feel them in your heart but sometimes you don't what they are.