Oppa!

I'll Be Back

Ji Eun's POV:

Okay so I wear. This? Okay I trust you I better look good!

 

                                                                         charisma-cocktail-dress.jpg

 

Hey I don't look bad at all maybe I should just curl my hair and put it to the side? Yup okay no bangs hair to the side.

Then shouldn't I not put as much make up and make myself seem pretty light, which is my regular skin color? Since its like a Winter Dance?

Wait. . .I know anything BUT ballroom dancing. 

Wooyoung's POV:

I was laying on my bed thinking about me and Ji Eun's kiss it felt so good. It actually felt real. Hopefully when I fall asleep I could have a dream of me and her doing i-

Ji Eun: WOOYOUNGSHI!!

Wow if I am dreaming this is bull. She's calling me Wooyoung SHI, again? I covered my ears with my pillow as she opened the door wildly. 

She better not try to get me out of bed I am tired I went to school for the first time, for now go away. 

Ji Eun: Yah! Jang Wooyoung, you're going to sleep already it's barely 4p.m. WAKE UP!! YAHH!!

She suddenly jumped on the bed on top of me. Should I?

Ji Eun's POV:

I didn't notice what I was doing while I was on top of him. I was so desperate for someone to teach me about ballroom dancing and Wooyoung he should know this I mean the way he catched me while I almost fell. He should know!

Ji Eun: Yah! Jang Wooyoung, you're going to sleep already its barely 4p.m. WAKE UP!! YAHH!!

He suddenly threw the pillow to the side and rolled me over until he was on top of me.

I suddenly felt paralyzed again. I could feel my cheeks burning each second, but I somehow wanted him to do it.

His face started to lean closer to mine as each short second passed by. I was waiting until our lips would touched. His alarm suddenly made him stop and bended his face down, frustrated.

I was disappointed I really want him to ki-. Wait what am I saying!? I can't what the hell why was he even on top of me.

I still couldn't move though I was too shy to get up and scream at him. I looked down with a disappointed expression. 

He lifted my head up till I was at the level of his lips to mine, and he suddenly gentily yet aggressively kissed me.

A few minutes later I realized what I was doing. This time I really did push him back. What am I doing?! I'm going with Kikwang to the dance not him and he has a girlfriend stop Ji Eun!

I jumped quickly off his bed and asked him what I was supposed to do instead of kissing him. 

Ji Eun: YAH! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!

He just laughed like he enjoyed me being mad. 

Wooyoung: At least now I can die with no regrets. -tease-

Aish this little. I pushed the feeling of choking him any second, to begging him.

Ji Eun: Aish, who cares. So I was going to ask you can you help me on how to do ballroom dancing?

He looked at me smiling like a little kid and said.

Wooyoung: What did you forget? 

Really he wants me to say please? Ugh fine but just because I'm desperate.

Ji Eun: PLEASE WOOYOUNG SHI.

He suddenly looked at me and screamed in a scary but cute way to make me laughed.

Wooyoung: YAH! WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING ME WOOYOUNG 'SHI' WHAT AM I TO YOU ANYWAYS?!

Ji Eun: Arasso! Wooyoung OPPA! OPPA! Now are you happy?

I barely realized but he was standing not too far away from me. I could notice it! He started to blush and it was full on noticeable. Then he quietly said.

Wooyoung: Okay I will help you, -turns around- but you can't wear that. You need to wear something comfortable!

He tried to hide it by turning around. I found it really cute this side of him. I ran up to his back and hugged him.

Ji Eun: Gomawo, OPPA! 

I released the hug and ran back outside to my room blushing to myself. 

Author's POV:

From a quiet depressed player, to a cute boy that has his eyes set on only one person and one person only. Has he forgotten about her? The her that left him but promised she'd come back?

Not completely, but for a while she doesn't run through his mind for even a mile.