I Hate You

I'll Be Back

Ji Eun's POV:

I hated him. I hated everything about him at the moment! He is such a jerk I swear. How could he say that? Hmph. Just because I practically rejected him doesn't mean he can say that about Kikwang. 

Just. . .ugh what a jerk!

I closed my eyes shut and went to sleep with a pissed off mood. I hate you. 

Author's POV:

It seems like Ji Eun likes to defend her date. Is this a showing sign she is starting to have feelings for him? But what are they? Did these feelings bloom more through her heart when Wooyoung said that about him? 

She definitely did hate him. But is it just for now, or forever?

Wooyoung's POV:

Why is she going with him anyway? She can go with any guy she wants and she goes with him?

If she wants it that way. Go ahead go with him see if I care. I went to sleep and just didn't care anymore. I don't care.

Author's POV:

What is this? Is he really not caring? Or he just an ignorant fool?

Ji Eun's POV:

I woke up early to go to school. I found out that Jiyeon was going to my school too when she texted me.

Text:

To: Ji Eun

YAH! YOU! Where were you yesterday?! And why didn't you let me know that you were going to my school! I could've shown you around to some people! We still need to get you a date too! You've probably heard about Winter Dance right? Yah I know you want to go. Call me when you get to school okay bestfriend? Annyeong!

From: Jiyeon

I started smiling from the beginning of her text. Until she talked about the Winter Dance. My day was pretty much ruined as much as last night.

I hate people who are like that the most. That I swear. 

I was mad, but was I going to let that show? No. 

I walked downstairs I don't know why but if you're going to say that about Kikwang. Just, you'll regret saying that about my friend.

Author's POV:

Ji Eun was definitely unaware of his feelings but somehow some way she got the idea of wanting to get back at him. No. She didn't have feelings for Kikwang. But she definitely hated it when someone messed with her friends.

So she wore.

Dress:

tumblr_l4lozgRpme1qcwjrio1_400.jpg

 

Ji Eun's POV:

I was done. I walked out to get inside the car. I looked again in the parking lot and saw I guess Wooyoung's car gone. So he went first? Well then, see you at school.