ing Jealous

I'll Be Back

Ji Eun's POV:

 I was out of the shower just deciding on what to wear. What should I wear?! Should I wear this or this? I didn't know why but I wanted to dress as best as I could for Wooyoung to notice me.

Dress:

topshop-floral-dress(1).jpg

 

 

Done! I just left my hair natural and wavy. Okay done! I ran quietly downstairs until I saw the Ahjumma pass by me.

Ji Eun: Oh good morning.

Ahjumma: Good morning Ms. Lee. ^^

Ji Eun: Where is Wooyoung?

I was looking around where is he?

Ahjumma: He rushed out to school today? OH! sorry miss but I just remembered but you were suppose to go to school today as well. 

Ji Eun: Ah, I see. . .Wait school!? There's school today?! When?! Am I late!?

Ahjumma: Oh no it's okay Ms. Lee if you didn't attend today! 

I started running outside towards our driver as the Ahjumma's voice started fading away.

Author's POV:

Why was she so crazy about school? Who cares right?

Before Ji Eun left her home she promised herself no matter what she would change. She would do her best and graduate and go to college. 

Ji Eun held onto promises. Forever. She took them seriously. Keeping promises with her were easy. But if you can't keep a promise it would be scary especially if it was her's for your's to keep.

Wooyoung's POV:

I looked down at my wet shirt. I was getting tired of this she's sad- wait no depressed. But she won't tell me why. How am I suppose to help her if I don't know what to help her with?!

I pushed out a big breathe of air from my mouth and looked at her while I was holding her hand.

Wooyoung: Yah Hara are you okay now?

Hara: I'll be fine. . .for now.

Wooyoung: Just tell me what happened?

Hara: Haha its nothing I promise. 

No matter what I said to her she didn't tell me anything but just hold my hand and be sad and quiet.

I was deep in my thoughts thinking about what happened to Hara until I heard her starting to slowly cry. 

I hugged her warmly and look into her eyes and said.

Wooyoung: Don't be sad, or I'll be sad.

She started to smile again it made me happy whenever she smiled, it made me feel relieved. I kissed her forehead and walk back into the cafeteria where everyone else was waiting for us.

Ji Eun's POV:

I was walking around the school. It actually look's pretty and quite peaceful too. The halls were quiet. I closed my eyes and breathed in lightly.

Ji Eun: Ahhh, such a peaceful school.

I opened my eyes but before I could walk steps ahead of me. I saw a couple holding hands.

Awww, cute.

They stopped and turned to face eachother's side. My heart literally burned when I saw Wooyoung's face and some. . .girl. My jealousy quickly took control of me. I got even more pissed when I saw him kiss her forehead.

I turned around quickly and started saying the worst things I could ever say to a person.

*In Head*

What. In. The. . That was wait NO. That is the ugliest couple I have seen in my whole entire life wait no that couple was so incompatible I think I died in my life and AFTERLIFE. 

Ugh. Who was that anyways?

Wait who even cares?! He can go out with her and I can go out with anyone else too. Hmph. Jang Wooyoung I hope you and you're little whor- girlfriend get shocked when you see me.

Why am I bothering about them anyways?! I mean I have nothing to do with him. He can do whatever he wants!

I couldn't take it in I was so jealous I was hurt making myself feel better by saying everything I could about them in my thoughts. 

Inside the only honest answer I could say to this was, 'I'm ing jealous.'

Author's POV:

Her heart admit's her obvious jealousy but does her mind do too? Misunderstandings they cause so much irrelevant . But what will happen?

Will he explain to her when her jealousy shows out physically? But one question. Don't they only explain to them if they have feeling's for the person?