Slightly Depressed

I'll Be Back

Ji Eun's POV:

I don't know why I'm saying this. But this literally . I mean I have no right what so ever to fall for this guy and he was suppose to be like a big brother to me too, since I'm going to be hanging out with him this whole time. 

But. . .I  lik-, ugh never mind. I mean who cares about him right? He can still be my 'brother.' 

I felt the pain start to hit me and water started to slightly take over inside my eyes. I pushed my hair away from my face and looked in front of me and went towards the office and went to go get my schedule.

I'll just do this just so I could know this school better. Yeah that's right so I could get to know the school better. 

Hara's POV:

We sat down at the table in the cafeteria I was holding Wooyoung Oppa's arm. These girls better back off and see he has someone else! Ugh.

I couldn't stop blushing when I rewinded back to when we were in the hall and when he kissed me on the forehead. Oh my god did you see that?!

IT WAS THE BEST THING EVER! It's so obvious he likes me now. But why won't he just confess to me!  

I snapped out of my thoughts and went back into our conversation. We were talking about the Winter Dance. Until Jiyeon changed the subject and whispered to Wooyoung. But we all still heard her easily.

Jiyeon: Oh yeah Wooyoung remember what I said don't break her heart.

Wait what?! What did I just hear?! Are they talking about me!? Now I really did start to blush. Oh my god he's going to ask me! Thank's Jiyeon for the hint!

You know if she were like this all the time I wouldn't think she were such a . I just don't like her. Ugh I don't know but nothing will change my opinion of her.

Wooyoung's POV:

Everyone was talking about the Winter Dance when I was just lost in thought. Until Jiyeon turned her head at me she suddenly caught my attention when she said.

Jiyeon: Oh yeah Wooyoung remember what I said don't break her heart.

I couldn't believe what she was saying. Who said I liked her? Obviously no one did. 

This little! Man, if she weren't Junho's girlfriend I would-

My thoughts were cut off by the bell lunch was over it was time for 5th period now, Psychology. This was going to be boring. 

I didn't have anyone I knew in that class, so it was boring.

Person: Yah yah yah! Did you see the new student she looked so hot!

Other Person: Yah chincha!?

Person: Yeah! I saw her too walking around the school, yah she's mine!

Other Person: Yah! Who said she wanted to be your's back off!

I looked harshly at the guys at the side of the classroom until they noticed me glaring at them and stopped talking. New student? I looked down at the empty seat next to me. 

Ugh. I'm gonna hate this.

Girl: Wooyoung how are you? 

Other: He doesn't want to talk to you! Wooyoungah, want to hang out aft-

She suddenly dropped my phone on the floor as her hand moved across the table unexpectedly. I bent down to get it until she tried to get it for me and look through it, I grabbed it harshly away from her.

Girl's are so annoying I swear.

Ji Eun's POV:

Good new's. I got my schedule. But I explored to far around the school I had to run back and find where my 5th period class. Damn I'm late. 

Aish, who cares I'll just say I was in the bathroom. I opened the door and walked inside casually.

The teacher didn't even notice I was late the classroom was full of gossip the guys mostly talking about the new student girl. Which was me. They looked annoying. 

Ugh I'll just endure it. I just standed quietly next to the teacher as she introduced me to the class. I was in gaze thinking about Wooyoung again until she interrupted my thought's saying.

Teacher: Ms. Lee you may sit next to Mr. Jang over there!

Hmmm I looked at him well tried to but he was too busy looked down at his phone. Well at least he doesn't seem like those drooling guy's that are looking at me.

I suddenly heard girl's whispering to me as I sat down.

Girl: You're lucky! You get to sit next to Wooyoung!

I just smiled at her and agreed to what she said until I realized it. 

Ji Eun: WOOYOUNG!?

Wooyoung: What? Ji Eun?! What are you doing here?!

Yup. . .good time I was slightly depressed at the moment and when I get to class I get seated to the person that's the reason why I'm like this. Am I being tested!?