Is She Back?!

I'll Be Back

Wooyoung's POV:

I was still watching this. Why? Why did she have to leave such painful memories for me to impossibly let go to. Six year's and I'm still watching this. Did she even mean it? Or was she just playing with my heart. . .will she even come back.

Video:

Taeyeon: Yah Jang Wooyoung. When I'm gone you better not find someone else! Don't you ever forget about me! Saranghae! See you soon, love Taeyeon. <3

 

So I hopped on a train, 
Three in the afternoon, 
I don't know when I'm coming back, 
But I hope that it's soon, 
See I never thought, never thought,
that I'd ever leave your side, your side,

It's only physically, 
But know that you will be on my mind, 
Twenty four hour's at a time, 
'Cause in my eyes you were mine, you were mine,

No matter where you go, 
I won't be very far, 
'Cause in my head I'll be right there where you are, 
'Cause love has no distance baby, 
Love, love has no distance baby, 
No, not when it comes to you and me. 

 

Taeyeon: Right Jang Wooyoung? Haha, annyeong! 

I couldn't help but get into these cold tears. She said she was going to come back in three year's but its been six year's and I'm already in college. Taeyeonah, where are you now? Do you still remember me?

Airport:

Mom: Wooyoung, remember when we're gone that you'll take care of our old family friend okay. Since you guys haven't seen eachother since you were three years old. Make good terms with her okay? She's your age so she'll be going to the same school as you treat her nice. She's new here. Arasso? Oh and she'll be coming tomorrow morning to our house so you won't have to pick her up at the airport! 

I hate this, she will never come back for me six years she has left me waiting. . . 

Mom: Son are you even listening to me? 

Wooyoung: Ugh yeah Mom. I'll take care of her.

I had no idea what she was even saying. I was still thinking of Taeyeon, still. 

Mom & Dad: Okay bye now Son. Our flight is here, make sure you eat well, and do well in your school okay? -kisses him-

Wooyoung: Uhm yeah okay bye Mom, Dad. -waves-

I didn't even wait for them to leave, so I left right when they said bye. 

Suddenly Taecyeon texted me.

Text:

To: Wooyoung

Yah Wooyoung! All of these girl's are asking for you, and they keep bothering me! Come here now!!

From: Taecyeon

Wooyoung: These chick's never learn huh? -smirks-

I was at the club and next thing I know I was making out with some girl. I was grabbing onto her waist tightly as she drunkily said

Girl: I love you Wooyoung.

I was so drunk next thing I knew we were in my house under the sheets doing it. She was on top of me breathing hard, and suddenly knocked out as she layed on to my side.

*Morning*

It was suddenly morning as I woke up she was still next to me sleeping. I got up and went to my bathroom, and looked into the mirror. 

Wooyoung: Why do you always have to do this? -smirks-

I got out and she was suddenly awake grasping the blanket to cover her body.

Girl: Yah Oppa that was fun last night. 

Wooyoung: Don't you know when to stop? I don't like you. I never did I only used you for .

I was still in my boxer's, and walked to get a shirt and she suddenly hugged my back. I turned around and kissed her lips with my tongue in . 

I suddenly heard the door open and heard someone it sounded like another girl.

I looked at the door who comes into my room without me even saying yes. I was suddenly shocked. . .she looked exactly like her. Is she back?

Someone(GUESS!): Oh. . .you must be- Wooyoung. Sorry for interrupting. . .Uhm bye! -closes door-