Cute Couples...and Possible Date?

Bring Dat Sound (Hiatus for now)

I'm so sorry for the late update. Stupid homework and school >.< New chapter^^ Thank you for the new subscribers!! xD

~~~

Baekhyun felt angry and useless as he watched Kai pull Kyungsoo away from the table. He nearly rushed toward them to punch Kai, but Sehun stopped him. Baekhyun didn't struggle, instead he grumbled as he angrily ate his lunch.

"Why did Kai take Kyungsoo? Is he using Kyungsoo as his new boy-toy?!" Tao's eyes got more fierce as he said those words. He had just made a new friend. Now, that friend was in danger because he was in the player's grasp. Tao knows Kai is his boyfriend's friend, but he wouldn't mind to practice his wushu on the boy. 

Soon, the boys who were sitting with Kai, before he dragged Kyungsoo away, came over to the table. The boys who had boyfriends sat with their loved ones. Kris sat by Tao and wrapped an arm around his shoulder and placed a kiss on his boyfriend's forehead. Chen did the same with Xiumin, except the chubby-cheeked boy got his kiss on the lips, and it was way longer than the kiss Kris gave Tao. His cheeks were blazing red as Chen pulled away. Lay did the most affectionate move. He grabbed Suho and placed him on his lap. Suho was as red as a tomato when his boyfriend started kissing his neck.

Luhan just sat by Sehun. He was staring longingly at the three couples, wishing that he had a boyfriend he could shower with love. Sehun blushed when he saw his pretty roommate sitting beside him, but he quickly masked by putting on his cold guy facade. Chanyeol sat by Baekhyun and smiled at the puppy-looking boy, un-knowingly making the said boy's heart beat faster.

"Yah!! Can we stop it with the lovey-dovey stuff?! Some of us are trying to eat," Kris said. He was still holding Tao, but he was getting tired of seeing Lay kissing Suho. Lay finally did, but it was to yell back at Kris.

"You started it! It's only fair that we do it, too." 

"All I did was one small kiss. You are giving your boyfriend hickeys in the cafeteria, in front of everyone." Suho froze at that. He turned in Lay's embrace so he could face him.

"Zhang Yixing! You better not be marking me in front of people!!" Lay gave a small smile as he stared at his boyfriend's flushed face.

"I might have left one..." Suho froze. His expression became embarrassed as he got up from Lay's lap and ran out of the cafeteria. 

"Babe! I swear it's a small one!" Lay calls out as he ran after his adorable boyfriend. Everyone laughed as the two disappeared from sight. 

"I bet they will end up making out somewhere," said Chen. Kris choked on the food he was eating, but he was fine after Tao slapped him on the back.

"Dude, I wasn't kidding when I said some of us are trying to eat." Chen put his hands up when Kris glared at him. The rest of the lunch period was in silence. As the bell rang, the couples made plans and went off to do their own things. Sehun left for his room and Luhan accompanied him.

Baekhyun was about to leave when ha felt a hand grab his wrist. He turned and nearly fainted when he saw that it was Chanyeol. 

"Hey, Baekhyun. I was wondering..." He broke off as he rubbed the back of his neck. Chanyeol was feeling super nervous. There was something about Baekhyun that made him feel nervous, and he didn't know why. He tried again. He tried his best to not stutter, so he wouldn't sound stupid. "Would you like to go get a coffee or something else sometime, like today or tomorrow?" He hoped he didn't sound desperate. 

Baekhyun, on the other hand, was feeling happy. Was Park Chanyeol asking him out?! He was so happy that he felt like jumping for joy. Of course, he didn't. He didn't want Chanyeol to think he was crazy.

"That sounds like a good idea, though not today. I want to make sure Kyungsoo is fine. So, how about tomorrow?" Chanyeol was star-struck at the smaller boy's smile. So beautiful... He was excited because Baekhyun had said yes! He was a little upset because it won't happen today, but he thought he could wait for tomorrow.

"Great! Sure, we could do it tomorrow. So, I'll see you in the room later." Baekhyun nodded and walked away, but not before saying bye and giving another smile that made Chanyeol's heart stop beating. Chanyeol knew tomorrow would be great day. He hoped that nothing would ruin it.

~~~

BaekYeol won the poll, though I wanted TaoRis so they will continue in the next update. I just thought of this cute chapter with the couples already together, and I had to write it^^ 

Until the next chapter xD

Comments and subscribers are appreciated :)