Bonus Chapter~

Bring Dat Sound (Hiatus for now)

Hey, guys :) Sorry for not updating. Bonus chap. for you

~~~

Dara watched as Jongin pulled Kyungsoo through the doors of the cafeteria. She had seen the look in Jongin's eyes. The way he stared at the other boy. Is everyone suddenly pairing up and falling in love?!

First, it was Chanyeol. Dara knew that he had feelings for her. She rejected him because back then, she thought he was ugly.

He had those thick-rimmed glasses, that creepy grin, and unruly curly hair. Dara wouldn't be seen with someone looking like that. What she told Chanyeol was a lie.

She didn't have one thought of him all summer. She spent those days partying with friends (either her own or clubbing), gossiping about people (even about her so-called friends), and of course, spending time with hot boys. She would go from one boy to another.

She didn't even think about Chanyeol, until she saw him a few days ago. She definitely liked what she saw then. The glasses were gone, probably wearing contacts. His brown hair was cut short and was a few shades darker.

His creepy grin was no more. In fact, he hasn't smiled that much anymore. When the corners of his lips go up, a smirk is usually formed. Except with one person...Byun Baekhyun.

Dara had seen them interact a few times. Chanyeol would always have this big smile on his face when he talks to Baekhyun. Even just the sight of the smaller boy would bring a smile to the giant's face.

It wasn't the creepy grin. It was a beautiful smile, that made Chanyeol even more handsome. Several times, seeing that smile directed at Baekhyun had Dara burning with jealousy.

She knew she had ruined her chance, but she didn't let it stop her. She forced herself on him. She didn't really expect him to kiss back, but he did.

After yesterday, she thought she might have a shot, but it seemed  like she doesn't. Chanyeol only sees Baekhyun. Well, that will soon change.

Then, there was Kim Jongin. He's known as Kai, the school's biggest player. Dara had been with him a few times, but they stopped close to the end of last year.

A few times when she asked for some fun, Kai said no. This was the first time he completely rejected her, saying no was forever. But that's not the biggest thing upsetting her.

What's upsetting her is that the most popular boys are foalling in love, or close to it. Kris already has Tao, Chen has Xiumin, and Lay has Suho. Luhan seemed to be close to Kai's brother, Sehun.

Chanyeol loves Baekhyun. You can see it in his eyes. Kai at least has an interest in the other new guy, Kyungsoo.

What's worse? The boys that the popular ones are with...they're nerds. They are cute, but nerds nonetheless.

Dara couldn't believe that this was happening. The hot, popular players are getting soft and they're falling in love. Something Dara has never done.

This made Dara think. She could quit being a selfish and try to find love with the right person. She could, but what's the fun in that? No, she wants revenge.

Revenge for rejecting her was in store for Chanyeol and Jongin. They embarrassed her in public. A lot of people in the cafeteria must have heard. She will plot revenge against those two.

And in the process, she'll break the hearts of the boys they are interested in...Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. She doesn't know how yet. But she will. Soon, they will feel her wrath.

~~~

Sorry it's so short. I had to pack. This will explain why. Please read this → http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/907765

I'll update after I come back. Bye, guys!

Until the next chapter xD

Comments and subscribers are appreciated :)