I Want You...Only You

Bring Dat Sound (Hiatus for now)

Sorry for not updating lately. New chapter^^

Oh my goodness!!!! I am so sorry, guys. I updated Sunday. But for some reason, the chapter was hidden. Sorry, here it is^^

~~~

Jongin led Kyungsoo to his next class, Vocals. He saw that no one was there yet, so he dragged the  poor boy into a closet nearby, closing the door behind them. He finally lets go and watched as Kyungsoo rubbed his wrist, the one he had gripped. Guilt washed over Jongin.

"I'm sorry I pulled you again. I'm sorry I ever slept with Dara. Yes, I did a few times, but I stopped when Chanyeol told me that he liked her.

I am sorry that I'm such a manwhore. I won't do it again. I promise...just don't ever look at me like that again. Don't look at me with disgust again. I know I'm disgusting, but don't look at me like that. I won't be able to take it."

Jongin didn't even realize that he was crying. He was so scared of Kyungsoo hating him.

Damn it. He had broken his promise to himself. The promise of never getting too close and attached to someone. He was already so attached to Kyungsoo.

Jongin froze when he felt gentle hands touching his cheeks. He looked up, tears still falling, and stared at Kyungsoo in shock. The other boy was smiling gently, and a little sadly.

Kyungsoo couldn't believe his eyes. Kim Jongin, the school's biggest player, was crying because he's afraid that someone thinks he's disgusting. Kyungsoo  wiped up the tears and cupped Jongin's cheeks, forcing their eyes to meet.

"I don't think you're disgusting. Your actions are, but not you." Kyungsoo took a deep breath. "When I first heard about  you, I thought you were.

You used people for your own desire. You used me." Jongin was about to protest, but Kyungsoo stopped him. "I know you're sorry. Just listen to me." At Jongin's nod, he continued. "Yesterday morning, I hated you. You took my first kiss and were rude.

But then you apologized and wanted to start over as friends. The more time I spent with you...the more I realized about your heart. You are kind and sweet. Anyone could have seen, but you hid your true self behind your...addiction.

I'm happy that you want to change your lifestyle, but be sure it's what you want. Don't stop just because you're worried how someone feels about it. Do it because you choose to." Kyungsoo wanted to say more, but he couldn't. Jongin had pulled him into a tight hug.

Jongin began to cry again, but this time it was tears of relief. He wasn't going to lose Kyungsoo. However, there was one problem. Jongin was so happy and relieved, but he was having a hard time controlling his feelings for the boy in front of him.

Jongin pulled away and stared into Kyungsoo's eyes, ones that he couldn't deny were beautiful. He gently cupped the other boy's cheeks. He couldn't stop the words from leaving his mouth. "Kyungsoo... Can I kiss you?"

Kyungsoo froze when Jongin had cupped his cheeks. Slowly, he was melting from the warmth that the hands had emitted. But he then froze again when he heard the question Jongin asked him.

Jongin watched as Kyungsoo grew rigid. He was sure that Kyungsoo would say no, but instead he was surprised. Kyungsoo shocked him by hesitantly giving him a small nod.

Jongin nearly jumped for joy, but he stopped himself. He didn't want to make the boy any more nervous. He gently pulled Kyungsoo's face closer to his own. He leaned down a little and softly placed his lips over the other's, taking Kyungsoo's second kiss for himself.

At first, their lips were barely touching. Jongin didn't press on more because he needed to be sure Kyungsoo wanted this. He gave Kyungsoo enough space, in case he wanted to pull away.

Kyungsoo was still hesitant, but that changed the moment Jongin's lips met his. He melted at the gentleness Jongin kissed him with. It was very different from the first kiss. That one was forceful and demanding. This one was sweet and gentle. Even though he didn't have any experience, Kyungsoo felt tempted to kiss Jongin back. So he did.

Jongin felt it, when Kyungsoo kissed back. He smiled into the kiss and pushed his lips against Kyungsoo's with a little more force. Thankfully, the other boy didn't move away. Instead, he matched Jongin's force.

The kiss between the two boys became a deeper one. Kyungsoo's arms wrapped around Jongin's neck, while the other's left hand went down to his waist. Jongin used his arm around the boy's waist to bring him closer.

Jongin then decided to be a little daring. He nibbled on Kyungsoo's bottom lip, making the boy let out a gasp as he automatically opened his mouth. Jongin slowly slipped his tongue through Kyungsoo's lips, still leaving him the chance to object.

Kyungsoo's legs nearly buckled at the new sensation. He leaned onto the taller boy, so he could keep his balance. However, he could not stop the moan that came from his throat when Jongin's tongue brushed against his own.

Jongin heard the moan that Kyungsoo made. It sounded melodious to his ears. He wanted to hear more, but he knew they should stop before he did something they both would regret.

He nearly changed his mind when Kyungsoo's tongue entangled with his. That time, both boys groaned at how good it felt. They didn't want to pull away, but they both knew that they had to.

Jongin decided to be the responsible one. He pulled slightly away, but moved foward again to place one last kiss onto Kyungsoo's addictive lips. He heard a small whine slip from those lips and chuckled at the way Kyungsoo cutely blushed.

"Do Kyungsoo... Would you give me the chance to prove myself? Would you make me the happiest guy in this school, by becoming my boyfriend?"

Kyungsoo was shocked to hear those words. He thought for a bit and smirked when he got his answer. "I will give you one week. You have seven days to prove yourself. Do your best to impress me and I will give you my answer next Monday, after school." He then placed a smooch on Jongin's cheek and turned to the door. 

Jongin couldn't believe his ears. Kyungsoo was giving him a chance! While Kyungsoo's head was turned away, Jongin pumped a fist into the air.

He went to Kyungsoo and turned him around. He placed one more kiss onto the boy's lips and then opened the door. Before they parted ways, Jongin called out to Kyungsoo. 

"Thank you for giving me a chance. You won't regret it. Just wait, I'll make you fall in love with me by the end of this week." He then went to his dance class, while Kyungsoo went to his Vocals class. Kyungsoo thought about Jongin's last words. He shook his head as a huge smile appeared on his face. What Jongin didn't know...was that Kyungsoo had already begun to fall for him.

***

Chanyeol couldn't believe Dara. All of a sudden, after publicly rejecting him, she wants to date him? He found that very hard to believe.

He was on the way to his and Baekhyun's room, even though classes were going on. For some reason, he was sure that Baekhyun is there. He didn't know why he's so sure, but he followed his instinct.

When Chanyeol got to the door, he didn't knock. He just opened it and went in. Quite a sight was before him.

Baekhyun was standing in front of the mirror, shirtless. Chanyeol could only see his back, but it was enough. Baekhyun's body was like a woman's. Petite and has mouth-watering curves.

Chanyeol stared at the milky white skin that was present in front of his eyes. It also looked soft, so soft tha Chanyeol was tempted to touch the skin. He has no idea how long he was staring. Probably like five minutes, but it felt like hours. He decided to let himself be known, so he cleared his throat. He then became breathless when brown eyes met his.

***

The moment Baekhyun left the cafeteria, he went to his and Chanyeol's room. He didn't need to see the guy he liked being with someone else. That would hurt too much.

For awhile, all he did was cry. It was the only way to let the pain in his heart out. It didn't do that much. After he was out of tears, he got up from his bed and went to the full-length mirror that was on the wall.

He took in his own appearance. He couldn't stop comparing himself to women. To Dara. He figured that he had a woman's curves and the same soft skin, but there were a few obvious contrasts.

His chest was very flat. No huge s. There were a couple things he had on his lower half that women don't. He was completely male, and that's probably why he doesn't have a chance with Chanyeol.

Suddenly, someone clears their throat. Baekhyun turns around and his gaze meets Chanyeol's. "C-Chanyeol?"

The said boy just stared at him with a predatory gaze. It was sort of making Baekhyun nervous, the way Chanyeol was staring intensely at him. Finally, Chanyeol seemed to have shook himself out of his thoughts. He smiled at Baekhyun and said,"Hey."

"Hey. Did you just come in?" Chanyeol hesitated, but then nodded.

"Yeah." Chanyeol lied because he didn't want to embarrass Baekhyun. The other nodded and started to walk to the bathroom. The moment he was close enough, Chanyeol grabbed him and pushed him onto his bed. He couldn't hold it in anymore.

Chanyeol climbed up on top of Baekhyun, using his weight to hold the other down. Baekhyun struggled, but there was no way he could escape.

"What are you doing?! Get off me!" Baekhyun would have yelled more, but his lips were occupied. His eyes were wide open as Chanyeol kissed him. Part of him was in pain. That part was worried Chanyeol would say this was a mistake. It was scared that Chanyeol would leave. The other half of him was elated. The boy he likes was kissing him!

Chanyeol was in heaven. He could only think of Baekhyun. His scent. His taste. His lips. Everything. He didn't want to pull away, but both boys needed air.

He released Baekhyun's lips. He stared at the beautiful creature laying underneath him. Eyes glazed over. Chest rapidly moving up and down as he pants.

"I was actually in here for a few minutes before you noticed me. Do you know what I was doing? I was just staring at you. Staring at your body." He leaned down and whispered in Baekhyun's ear, breathlessly. "You are so beautiful. I had wanted to do this since when we first met, two days ago."

Baekhyun looked so flustered, that Chanyeol couldn't stop himself from claiming those luscious lips again. This time, he allowed his hands to roam. He slid them up Baekhyun's torso and trailed them down his sides. It must have felt good because the boy moaned as Chanyeol touched him.

Chanyeol wanted to hear more, so he leaned down further and replaced his hands with his lips. His mouth pressed kisses across Baekhyun's chest. He teased the s before moving onto his collarbone. He nibbled and to make a mark there, then he he moved to his neck. After  leaving one or two marks there, Chanyeol then moved to those lips that were quickly becoming an addiction.

Baekhyun was on cloud nine. His entire body tingled. Every kiss, every touch set fire to his skin. Everytime their lips touched, sparks flew. He couldn't hold in the moans. They came out, one after another, never ceasing.

They don't know when, but sometime during their making out session, Chanyeol's thighs began to move on their own accord, grinding into Baekhyun's. Both boys groaned at the sensation. It felt so good, but Baekhyun was still worried.

"C-Chanyeol...w-what about D-Dara?" Chanyeol heard the pain in Baekhyun's voice, the fear. He never wanted to hear his voice like that again. He didn't want to stop, but he had to. He had to tell Baekhyun how he felt.

"I don't care about her. I once had a crush on her, but no more. She's cruel and only wants to use people. I don't want her. I want you...just you. I only like you." Chanyeol watched as Baekhyun's eyes filled with tears. As they fell, he kissed them away. "Baekhyun..."

"I-I like you, too..." Chanyeol felt his mouth forming a huge smile before claiming Baekhyun's lips again. They might have only known each other for two days or so, but Chanyeol knew that Baekhyun was the one for him. As clothes were removed and the two boys became one, they realized something. Their wish for a second chance had come true.

~~~

*Blushes* So...I'm sure I was blushing the whole time I was writing this. I'm not used to writing intimacy.

BaekYeol is together!!! xD KaiSoo is almost there

I'm sorry this is so late. It was crazy when I got back. My younger brother was on the computer all last week because his Xbox had messed up. Then, I had to help watch my nephew and niece again. But I'm here, now.

How should I do the week of Jongin proving himself? Divide it between chapters, or should it be only one? Let me know^^

I think HunHan's date is next ;)

Until the next chapter xD

Comments and subscribers are appreciated :)