Meeting The Player

Bring Dat Sound (Hiatus for now)

Kyungsoo took a step back when he saw the boy who opened the door. He was mesmerized by the boy's good looks. The boy was talking, but Kyungsoo wasn't hearing it till the boy's last words.

"...sorry but I'm not having anymore fun time. School is starting in the morning. Come by tomorrow night. I'll give you the best night of your life." The boy, Kai, had a smirk on his lips. After Kyungsoo realized what he meant, it took all of his willpower to not smack that smirk right off.

"Excuse me? I don't want to take part in whatever you just said." The smirk went away when Kai's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Then what the hell are you at my door for?"

"This is my room. I'm your roommate." 

"Uh...I'm not supposed to have a roommate."

"Well, you got one. So can I come in? I don't really want to sleep on the floor in the hallway." Kai's smirk was back.

"Sure, but you'll have to sleep on the floor anyways." Kyungsoo was about to ask why, but he quickly shut his mouth when he saw the reason as he walked into the room. There was only one bed. Kyungsoo took a deep breath and walked to a bare wall on the opposite side of the room and digged through his suitcase for his bedding.

As he did, Kai was staring at him. He dragged his eyes up and down the shorter boy. From his shoes, to his blue jeans, to the buttoned-up shirt, to his head. His eyes stayed on his lips for awhile. Those red, full lips. He fleetingly thought of tasting those lips. but he decided against it, not wanting to come off like a ert. His gaze went to his roommate's cute nose and then to his big eyes. Earlier when he saw him at the door, he had thought that those big brown eyes were beautiful. Kai then realized that he didn't know his roommate's name.

"What is your name?" The other boy's hands froze, but then kept searching his suitcase. 

"Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo is my name. And I assume you are Kai?" 

"Kyungsoo..." Kai softly whispered the name, loving the way it felt saying it. "Well Kyungsoo, yes I am Kai and I wouldn't mind sharing the bed with a cutie like you." Kai watched as Kyungsoo got up and turned to him, staring at him dumbfoundedly.

"One, no thank you. Two, I am a man, so please don't call me a cutie." Kai let out a chuckle and walked toward the boy.

"What if I can't stop myself from saying it? You are so cute." Kai held out his hand, his fingertips ghostingly grazing his smooth skin. As they did, a light blush spread across Kyungsoo's cheeks.

"P-please d-don't do that." Kai's smirk turned into a full smile, when he heard how adorable Kyungie's stuttering was. Kyungie? Where did that come from? 

Kai shook those thoughts away. He never gets attached to people, not even to his own family. That way his heart would never get broken. So he's not going to start now. He took his hand away from Kyungsoo's cheek and stepped back.

"Sorry. So you are fine with sleeping on the floor?" Kyungsoo nods.

"Yes, at least till they give me a bed. Now, if you don't mind, I would like to change and then go to bed." And with that he went into the bathroom with an armful of clothes. Kai was already dressed for bed, with his t-shirt and boxers. After a few minutes Kyungsoo was in the same attire as Kai when he exited the bathroom and went to the bed he made with sheets and a blanket. He turned the lights off and got under his covers.

"Goodnight, Kai." He then turned to the wall and soon enough, his breathing slowed, showing that he was asleep.

Kai went to his own bed, but kept staring at the other's. He saw Kyungsoo shivering, since all he had was a couple sheets and a very thin blanket. Kai sighed and got out of bed. He walked over to Kyungsoo and bent down to pick up his small frame. He carried the boy to the bed and gently placed him under the covers. He slowly got in beside him, careful to not wake him up.

He brought the boy close to himself, his head on his chest. Kai wrapped his arms around the slim waist. He was soon falling asleep, and was too tired to stop his last thought before he fell asleep. Goodnight, Kyungie...

~~~

Thank you sooo much for all the subscribers!!! I'm grateful :)

New chap up. Tell me what you think?

Comments and subscribers are appreciated^^

Until the next chapter xD