Start Over

Bring Dat Sound (Hiatus for now)

Sorry for the late update. New chapter^^

~~~

Kyungsoo was a little afraid when Kai pulled him into a deserted classroom. As soon as they were inside, Kai released Kyungsoo and breathed deeply to calm down. Kyungsoo rubbed his arm, trying to soothe the bruises that Kai had made. Kai saw them and felt bad.

"I'm sorry for grabbing onto you tightly. But I needed to talk to you."

"You could have talked to me like a normal person. You could have either talked to me at the table or asked me nicely to go with you." Kai shook his head.

"No, I needed to talk to you in private, it's none of their business. And would you have said yes if I had asked you?" Kyungsoo knew he was right about that one. He would have definitely said no. And also Baekhyun would have probably killed Kai for even asking.

"Well, we're here. What do you want?" Kai took a deep breath, showing that he was nervous.

"I want to say sorry. I'm sorry for acting like a jerk last night. I'm sorry for acting even more of a jerk this morning. And I'm sorry for kissing you. I shouldn't have done it. We had just met, and I don't think you really liked me, so it was a wrong thing to do." Kyungsoo stared blankly at him, not knowing what to do. He didn't think Kai was going to apologize. He thought he was actually going to try something else.

"Say something," Kai whispers. He didn't know how Kyungsoo was feeling about what he said. Does he forgive me? Does he hate me? Kai really hoped it wasn't the latter. He doesn't want Kyungsoo to hate him. 

"You really hurt me. I thought you were actually nice this morning because I thought you let me sleep in your bed since it was cold last night. And then you acted like that and kissed me...you know that was my first kiss." Kai was surprised at that. How could this handsome boy not have been kissed before?

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Please forgive me." Kyungsoo thinks for a bit. If he doesn't forgive Kai, then it would be really awkward whenever they were together, and that's bad since they are rommates. If he does, what if Kai goes right back to the acting like a jerk? Kyungsoo doesn't hate Kai. He's just a little scared of what he'll do. Kyungsoo decides to trust him. It would be nice to have another friend.

"Okay. I'll forgive you...only if we start over." Kai was a little confused.

"Start over...?" Kyungsoo nearly laughed at Kai's cute expression. His eyebrows were scrunched up into a frown and same with his cute nose. He looked utterly confused.

"Start over means we introduce ourselves again, only as friends and nothing bad happens. I'll start. Annyeonghasyo, I'm Do Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo stuck out his hand and Kai brought it into a handshake.

"Annyeonghasyo, I'm Kim Jongin." Kyungsoo's mouth fell open.

"Kim Jongin?" Jongin smiled.

"What, did you think Kai was my real name?" Kyungsoo shook his head and smiled.

"All right, I'll call you Jongin from now on. Let's be friends, Jongin." Jongin nods.

"Let's be friends." He then pulls Kyungsoo into a hug, but only a hug, nothing more. "Thank you for forgiving me, Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo pats him on the back and returns the hug. 

"You're welcome. Don't make me regret it." Kai nods, or he would have if his head wasn't on Kyungsoo's shoulder. I won't. I promise, Kyungie.

~~~

 Kai and Kyungsoo make up^^ Over the next few chapters, I think I will introduce the other couples. So get ready for some TaoRis, XiuChen, and SuLay. Maybe some BaekYeol and HunHan as well^^

Until the next chapter xD