Date Takes An Unexpected Turn

Bring Dat Sound (Hiatus for now)

I'm so so so so so so sorry!!!! I've been too busy and too tired to do anything. I barely had energy for school.

New chapter :)

~~~

Lips clash together, hands roam all over, groans and moans echo through the small supply closet. The older boy pulls away, quickly taking in oxygen he desperately needed. The dominant one goes straight to the older's neck, pressing kisses here and on the skin there.

"L-Lay...we need to s-stop...L-Yixing!" Suho's voice goes higher when lay bit on his neck and slightly pinched his . He could feel the smirk that formed on the other's lips as they were pressed against his skin.

"What if I don't want to stop?" Suho shivered in delight as he felt the words against his neck and as Lay grinded against him. He couldn't hold in the moan as he felt hands groping and kneading his . He tried to overcome his lustful urges.

"Lay, if you don't stop, then you won't get anything for a week!" He would have said a month, but then he would be denying himself of any pleasures. Lay gave Suho one last lovebite before moving to his lips. As they kissed, the movements of their thighs ceased. Lay pulled away from the passionate kiss and laid his forehead against his boyfriend's. They stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you," Lay whispered. Suho smiled and gave him a short peck on the lips.

"I love you, too."

***

Chen was on his way to the music room he practices in, when a nearby supply closet door opened, and out came Suho and Lay. They both had swollen lips, messy hair, and big smiles. Suho had a lot more than one hickey scattered around his neck.

Chen smirked when he realized that his assumption regarding the two was correct. He chuckled a little, and he was finally noticed by the couple. Suho's cheeks got a little red as he stared at Chen, like he realized Chen knew what probably happened in the supply closet. 

"Well, it looks like you two had some fun." By now, both Lay and Suho had flaming red cheeks.

"S-Shut up C-Chen," stuttered Suho, not being able to cover up his embarrassment.

Chen just started laughing at the way the flustered male was acting. "Wait till I tell Kris that I was right. If only it was an official bet."

"Shut up, Jongdae. Go to your own boyfriend. Stop embarrassing mine." Chen finally stopped when he saw Lay's glare. Zhang Yixing might be a sweetheart, but you do not want to mess with him or the people he cares about.

"Yeah, that might be a good idea. I need to go find Xiumin. Need my daily fill of baozi." With that said, Chen walked away from the couple. He really did want to find his boyfriend. He wanted to kiss those cheeks and lips. One kiss was not enough.

He figured that Xiumin would be outside on the soccer field. He plays really good, along with Luhan. With the destination in mind, he went on his way, maybe playing some pranks and jokes on people as he did.

***
Chanyeol was on his way to his room when a voice shouted his name. He turned his head to see Baekhyun waving his hand and coming toward him. He waved back and waited for the shorter male to catch up.

"Hey, Baekhyun. What's up?" Chanyeol smiled at the boy, but freezed when Baekhyun smiled back at him. He really does have a beautiful smile. He sees Baekhyun's mouth forming words, but he's not hearing anything. He shakes his head to get out of his thoughts.

"-nothing, but I was thinking about what you said. About going out for coffee? If you want we can go today." Did Chanyeol hear right?

"What about Kyungsoo? Didn't you want to check on him?"

"I did, and he's fine. I just saw him and Kai together. Don't worry, nothing happened. What surprised me, was that they were laughing and smiling, like best friends. I asked Kyungsoo if he was okay and he nodded, saying that they had started over as friends. As long as Kai does nothing to Soo, then I won't kill him. So, do you want to go today...maybe now?" Baekhyun watched as Chanyeol's smile got bigger.

"Yeah! We can go now, but can we do something other than coffee? It's already so late." Baekhyun thought of what they could do and snapped his fingers when he got one. 

"I know! How about ice cream?" Chanyeol nodded. He feels himself getting over-excited. I'm going on a date with Baekhyun!

"Ice cream sounds good. Let's go, I know a nice little parlor. It's the best ice cream you'll ever taste." Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand and pulled him down the hall, eager for the date to begin.

Baekhyun was shocked when Chanyeol grabbed his hand. He was even more shocked as the giant interwined their fingers. I am holding Park Chanyeol's hand! Baekhyun felt giddy all of a sudden.

Chanyeol couldn't stop sneaking glances at Baekhyun. The big, beautiful, and sparkling smile that was on his face wasn't helping. It just made him more gorgeous to look at.

After a ten-minute walk, the two boys finally reached the ice cream parlor. Baekhyun thought it had a homely feel to it. They gave their order and went to a booth.

"It's nice here, isn't it?" Baekhyun nodded and was about to reply, but a voice called out before he could open his mouth.

"Chanyeol!! I'm so happy to see you~" The two boys looked in the direction of the voice and saw a pretty girl with long, blonde hair. She rushed over to Chanyeol and automatically sat on his lap.

Chanyeol couldn't believe his eyes. The girl he's always had a crush on was now on his lap. "D-Dara? What are you doing?" The said girl giggled and started caressing his cheek.

"What do you think, silly? I'm here to see you. I wanted to ask you something."

Baekhyun was confused and he wondered who this girl was. Why is she on my Chanyeol's lap? Wait...did I say my Chanyeol?! Baekhyun felt nervous, like something he wouldn't like was going to happen.

~~~

This is part 1 of the date. Part 2 will be up soon. Get ready for drama^^

Great news: It's summer break!!! That means more updates.

 

Here's Sandara Park from 2NE1. I'm not that big of a fan of 2NE1, but I like some of their songs. I heard something about Chanyeol liking her, so I added it to my story^^

Here's my oneshot that's dedicated to my lovely subscribers :) 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/751746/letters-for-kyungsoo-drama-oneshot-romance--kaisoo

 

Does anyone like Teen Wolf? I'm in love with it and I can't wait till it starts again.

My favorite character is Stiles

 He is just so cute and funny!! xD

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And Dylan O'Brien (his real name) is just gorgeous xD

 

 

I can't wait till the Maze Runner comes out. He's playing the main character, Thomas. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm also a fan of Sterek, a fanmade otp featuring Stiles and the big bad wolf Derek. I so want them to happen in the show! xD

 

Enough of Teen Wolf, if you went to EXO's concert, you are lucky!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Why so handsome, Zitao?! >.<

 My bias~

 

 

 

 

I'm upset that Kris wasn't a part of it. I don't know all of the details in dealing with Kris and the lawsuit. I don't really want to. You don't know what's true and what's rumours. All I know, is that I miss him and that I hope he's well. I will continue supporting him and EXO. 

Now, enough sad things. Be happy for EXO

Comments and subscribers are appreciated 

Until the next chapter xD