First Classes

Bring Dat Sound (Hiatus for now)

New chapter^^

~~~

Tao was upset. For starters, he hadn't seen Kris all morning. When he woke up, Kris wasn't in bed with him. He was probably doing basketball drills. Tao had gotten up and went to the gym that was on their floor for his usual workout.

When he had gotten back to the room, he figured Kris already left for his classes. because his uniform was missing. He put on his own, got his Gucci backpack, and went on his way. He ran into Xiumin, but they were only able to say "hi" before seperating again.

The second reason is that no one he knows is in his first class. He would say "hi" to people who said it to him first, but other than that he says nothing. There are a few of Kris' fangirls, but they do nothing other than glare at Tao. Jealous, ladies?

The final reason? It's English class. English is his least favorite subject, yet it's his first class of the day. He would like to be in his rapping or Wushu class, but those are after lunch. The first half of the day is academic, while the other half is the fine arts and activities.

The class started when the teacher came in. "Okay, class. Settle down." She passed out papers and the projection board. "I am Mrs. Kim. Like it says on your syllabus, we are going to start with verbs, adverbs, adjectives, and other similar objectives." After that, Tao shuts out the words coming from the teacher. All he did was daydream about his boyfriend, who he missed terribly.

***

Luhan was in Chemistry. Students were still coming into the room. So far, he hadn't seen anyone that he knows. He quietly took a desk in the back and got his supplies organized.

He was daydreaming about playing soccer when something banged on the desk beside his. He jumped at the loud noise and turned his head to glare at the person, but his eyes softened when he saw it was Sehun. However, they went wide when he got a good look at him. 

"You weren't like that last night," he told his roommate. Sehun smiled and nodded, running his hand through his rainbow hair.

"Yeah, I got it done early this morning. If I had woken you up, I'm sorry." Luhan frowned and shook his head.

"Nope, I slept like a log. Why would you think you woke me up?" Surprisingly, Sehun smiled sheepishly.

"I might have tripped and fell hard onto the ground. I'm surprised that it didn't wake you up."

"I'm a heavy sleeper. Hard to wake me up. When I was little, my mom would always wake me up with a pitcher of water." Sehun bursted out laughing, loud enough that he got annoyed looks from a few boys across the room.

"I used to wake up to my brother's bad singing." Luhan chuckled.

"He can't sing?" Sehun shook his head.

"He sings and raps nicely. It's just bad in the early morning, with the raspy and sleepy voice." The two boys laugh together, enjoying each other's company.

It was strange because Sehun is usually cold, never showing emotion. But here he was, sitting and laughing with Luhan, while having a small smile on his face. Luhan noticed this and smiled back.

"You should smile more. You look more handsome with it." Sehun's smile got a little bigger.

"Maybe. And you are too beautiful to be a boy." Luhan's mouth and eyes widened, but then he smiled again.

"Usually, I would beat up people who say that to me, but I don't want to ruin your handsome face." It's true. Whenever someone calls Luhan beautiful or pretty, he gets upset and starts fights to prove his manliness. The only people who are allowed to are his friends. But for some reason, he doesn't mind Sehun saying it. He actually likes it. His heart started beating fast, and he couldn't stop smiling.

"Flattery will get you nowhere. How about a dinner and movie? My treat." Luhan gasped audibly, but squealed innwardly.

"Are you asking me out on a date, Oh Sehun?" Sehun smirked and leaned closer to the pretty boy.

"What if I am? What would be your answer?" Luhan nearly fainted at the sight. The smirk made Sehun look even more hot. That smirk isn't good for Luhan's health or heart.

 "It would be no..." Luhan watched as the smirk disappeared and Sehun's expression turned crestfallen,"for anyone else, but for you the answer is yes." It took awhile, but when Sehun understoopd his words, he smiled widely and leaned closer to Luhan. He placed a quick smooch on his cheek, and that was rewarded with cheers and catcalls, also some whining and crying. One girl actually bursted out in tears at seeing her object of attraction kiss a boy who is prettier than her.

Luhan blushed when he heard all of the attention he and Sehun were getting. He lightly hit Sehun's arm.

"Ouch! I don't want you to hit me." Luhan giggles.

"Well then, what do you want?" Sehun smirked and leaned a little closer.

"How about a kiss?" Luhan's mouth dropped open. Sehun chuckled at the cute expression on his face and tapped on his own cheek. Luhan nervously swallowed and leaned closer.

The moment when Luhan's lips met Sehun's cheek, the two boys felt something deep in their chests. Their hearts beated faster. Luhan's lips and Sehun's cheek tingled. That sensation traveled and caused something to ignite in their hearts.

All of this happened in the two seconds of Luhan kissing Sehun's cheek. The act brought more catcalls and crying. The teacher had walked in at that moment and he threatened to give them detention.

Luhan pulled away and buried his face into his folded arms that were on the desk, hiding his blush. Sehun just leaned back into his chair with a smile on his face. Luhan peeked out and met Sehun's gaze, quickly hiding his face again. Sehun laughed to himself and kept staring at the embarrassed boy. So cute...

***

Kyungsoo was in math. He had always been good at it. The bad news is that none of his newfound friends were in the class.

He was walking toward a desk when suddenly, he tripped over a backpack that was sticking out in the aisle.

"Oh! Sorry about that. Are you okay?" Kyungsoo looked up to see a hand in front of his face. His gaze followed the arm to see who it belonged to. The boy had short blond hair, handsome features, and brown eyes showing concern.

Kyungsoo grabbed the hand and the boy helped him up. "Thanks." The guy smiled.

"Your welcome, and I'm sorry. I didn't realize my bag was in the aisle. I'm Kris."

"I'm Kyungsoo. And it's okay." Kris furrowed his eyebrows.

"Kyungsoo? Oh! You're the guy Tao told me about. I hope Kai didn't do anything to you."

"You know Tao? And no, Jongin didn't do anything. We're friends."

"Wow, calling him by his real name. Normally, he wouldn't let people call him that. He probably considers you as a very good friend. Yes, I know Tao. He's my boyfriend." Kris smiled lovingly as he talked about Tao.

"He is? Aww, that's so cute!" Kris nodded as his cheeks got a little red.

The two boys talked while they waited for the class to start. They got to know each other and became friends. What a great way to start the day, with a new friendship.

~~~

How was it?^^

Finally after two weeks of helping to take care of my niece and nephew, I can now write in peace. No more screaming. No one asking me to play monopoly anymore. No more evil little munchkins, which is what I call them. HOORAY!!! :D I love them, but they are spoiled and annoying.

Comments and subscribers are appreciated :) 

Until the next chapter xD