HunHan's Date

Bring Dat Sound (Hiatus for now)

 Hey, guys. There wasn't much comments, but I did get more subscribers. Thanks to the new subscribers! :) I figured I would go ahead and post the next chapter. Again, I'm so sorry that it took forever. Hope you like it^^

~~~

                Luhan was moving back and forth between the mirror and his closet. Soccer practice went late and it was almost time for his date with Sehun. In other words, he was running out of time and had no idea of what to wear! He was close to yanking out his hair and screaming.

         A knock was heard at the door. Luhan went and opened it, revealing Lay. "Oh, thank god!" He grabbed Lay's arm and pulled him into the room, closing the door behind him.

        "Luhan, why did you..." Lay stopped when he saw the mess. Clothes were all over the place. He raised his eyebrows and stared at his friend in disbelief.

        Luhan smiled sheepishly. "I'm having trouble picking an oputfit. I have a special date tonight, and I need to look good." Lay smirked and quirked an eyebrow.

      "Why is this date so special?" Luhan blushed.

            "No reason." Lay laughed, like he didn't believe Luhan. Truth was, he didn't.

       "Really? No reason? Then why are you so flustered?" The blush that graced Luhan's cheeks became a deeper red.

        "S-shut up," Luhan stuttered. Lay laughed again and walked to the closet. He went through the few clothes that were in there. There were a few because the rest was on the floor. He saw an outfit that he thought would look hot on Luhan.

        Lay walked to the other boy and handed him the clothes that he had selected. "Here, wear this." Luhan inspected Lay's choice and approved of it.

       Lay sat on the bed while Luhan went into the bathroom to change. When the other came out in the outfit, Lay's mouth fell open. He was right when he thought Luhan would look hot in it.

       Luhan wore a nice buttoned-up white shirt, with the top button undone. Tight, black jeans completed the outfit. The jeans were so tight, that they looked like a second layer of skin. Lay lifted a hand and twirled a finger in the air. Luhan took that as his cue to turn in a circle. He did so, slowly.

       Lay whistled at the sight. He liked how Luhan's looked, and he was sure that his date would think the same. Luhan blushed...again.

       "Do I look okay?" Luhan was unsure. He turned to look at his friend when he chuckled. 

       "Okay? You look more than okay. You look amazing! So freaking hot! Sehun will definitely appreciate you in those jeans." Luhan's cheeks got even more darker.

       "S-Sehun? Why do you mention him?" Lay shook his head at the flustered boy.

       "Luhan, I know Sehun is the person you're going on a date with. And I'm happy for you. He seems to be a nice guy, who likes you." Luhan smiled at his friend.

        Luhan went to the bed and hugged his friend tightly. "Thank you for your help with my outfit and for building up my confidence." Lay gave an equally tight hug back.

        "You're welcome. So are you meeting him here?" Luhan shook his head. They were going to meet at the gate entrance of the school. "Good. But you might still want to clean up in here." Luhan looked around the room and grimaced at the sight of clothes all over the room. 

       When Luhan was going through his clothes, he just threw the ones he didn't like wherever. One shirt was even on top of the bedside lamp. Luhan nodded at Lay's suggestion and began to pick up his mess.

***

        Sehun was waiting at the gate. He wore a gray tank top that he usually danced in, with a white jacket over it. That was combined with black jeans. Not that tight, but tight enough.

        He was nervous about the date with Luhan. Usually, dancing would get rid of the nerves, but not this time. He had spent hours after school in the dancing studio. But no matter how much he danced, the nerves would not go away.

        Suddenly, a group of girls were a couple feet away from Sehun. They were giggling and waving at him, probably wanting his attention on them, but it didn't work. Sehun had his eyes on a head that was visible from behind them. He couldn't see the face because it was hidden by the girls, but he knew who's head it was. He saw the familiar light brown hair. The same hair that he imagined running his fingers through, though he would never admit it.

        As the head got closer, Sehun's nerves multiplied. The group of girls began to part. Soon, there was a walkway between them. And in that space was Luhan, walking toward Sehun.

        Sehun gulped at how good Luhan looked. His mind went to dirty thoughts as he stared at those tight black jeans and white shirt that were on Luhan's body. He shook his head to get rid of those thoughts, but then his mind went blank as the beauty stopped right in front of him.

         "Hey, Sehun." The said boy couldn't talk, so he just nodded. He struggled to keep his face neutral, so that the huge smile he could feel coming wouldn't be shown.

         Sehun watched as Luhan's bright smile dimmed. He looked so crestfallen that Sehun felt guilty. He allows his mouth to form a small smile. "Hey, Luhan." Sehun swallowed before he could blurt out something embarrassing like, 'you're smoking hot and I might get hard just by staring at you.' Yeah, that would definitely give Luhan the best first date impression. Instead, he said, "You look really nice."

         Luhan's eyes went wide and a blush graced his cheeks. "Thank you. You do, too." He bowed his head shyly. Sehun chuckled at how cute he looked. He grabbed his hand and gently pulled him, leading him to the diner that was down the street. They were going to eat dinner before going to the movie theater.

         Luhan wasn't lying when he complimented Sehun's look. He looked much more than nice. Luhan truly wanted to tell him that he looked y and hot, but then he be even more embarrassed.

         Luhan felt his cheeks burn hotter when Sehun grabbed his hand. As they walked away, he could hear the group of girls crying out. It seemed they were jealous of one of the boys. Whether it was him or Sehun, he didn't know. However, he did suspect they were jealous of him because he was with Sehun.

         After seven minutes, the two boys reached the diner. Sehun was a gentleman, holding the door open and pulling out the chair for Luhan. The other was slightly embarrassed, but mostly touched. They ate their dinner, talking about different things as they did. Each boy learned the other's likes and dislikes. For example: Sehun learned about Luhan's love for singing and hate for anything pink. Luhan learned about Sehun's love for dancing and hate for being in his brother's shadow.

         After dinner, the boys then went to the movie theater. They chose to watch a horror movie. Sadly for Luhan, he was too scared. Fortunately for Sehun, the scared boy would hide his face in Sehun's shoulder during the scary scenes. And this movie was full of scary scenes.

        When the movie ended, the two boys walked out of the movie theater, while holding hands. Luhan smiled as he said, "Thank you for tonight, Sehun. It was amazing." 

       "You're welcome, but I don't want your thanks to be in words. I want another kiss." Sehun tapped at his cheek, like he did earlier today. Luhan laughed and leaned closer. But before his lips touched his cheek, Sehun had turned his head. Luhan's mouth didn't meet Sehun's smooth cheek, but met his chapped lips.

         Luhan's eyes widen in surprise. He wanted to move away, but his body did the opposite. His arms wrapped around Sehun's neck, pulling him closer. Sehun's arms went around the other's waist, and he deepened the kiss. Luhan slowly closed his eyes and lost himself in the kiss.

          Sehun's lips were rough, but he kissed Luhan so gently. His strong arms pulled Luhan closer. The shorter boy was flushed against Sehun's body. Heat was emitted from the two of them.

          All they were doing was kissing, but there was so much passion present. They were already so close together, but each boy pulled pulled the other closer still. They were standing on the sidewalk in front of the building. People stared at them, but they didn't care.

         They had been kissing for ten minutes already, and there was no sign of them stopping. They would part a few times for oxygen, but then they were back at it. They were too lost in each other's tastes that they couldn't part for long.

          Somehow, Luhan had ended up being pinned between Sehun and a column. Sehun's fingers were in the other's hair. Luhan's were under his date's shirt, tracing the abs he had developed from dancing.

         Sehun pulls slightly away. "W-we should stop." His breath was so warm against Luhan's sensitive lips, that the boy couldn't hold in the small moan. Sehun gazed at the beauty that was in front of him.

          He saw Luhan's messy hair and swollen, red lips. He saw all of it, and it's all his. Well, not yet. Luhan looked so ravishing that Sehun couldn't help it. He needed to taste the boy again. So, he pulled the boy closer again and kissed him passionately.

          After five more minutes, the two boys parted again, but this time it was Luhan who spoke. "We should definitely stop. Before something happens in public." Sehun smirked and brought Luhan closer to him again.

        "Do you want that something to happen?" He was rewarded with a light punch to the chest. 

        "Stop, you ert! And, oh my god! Your chest is as hard as a rock!" Sehun chuckled at the awed expression Luhan was sporting and the simile he used.

       "That's not the only thing that is as hard as a rock," Sehun mumbled to himself.

       "What?" Luhan couldn't hear what he said.

              "Nothing." Sehun smiled and started on the walk back to the school, pulling Luhan along. Soon, they reach the school's gate. It's almost time for curfew, so they go straight to their room. 

        Luhan lets Sehun take his shower. Sehun agrees and uses his showertime to take care of his little...well, not so little, but more like his huge problem. After he finishes, he washes away the evidence. He gets dressed in his noghtly attire, which is pajama bottoms with no shirt, and exits the bathroom.

        Luhan blushes at the sight of the skin that was present in front of him. He quickly grabbed his things and ran into the bathroom. Sehun watched as he went. As the boy passed him, he saw him blush. He chuckled and got in his bed. As he did, he had an idea. He couldn't wait to see what Luhan would think of it.

       As Luhan was showering, he thought about the events that happened tonight. Going on a date with a gorgeous and amazing guy. Kissing said guy and then seeing him shirtless. Luhan couldn't stop it when his mind thought back to the kissing.  The way it felt to be in Sehun's arms, feeling his lips against his own. Sehun's fingers running through his hair.

        Luhan came back to reality when he felt a problem developing. He groaned in frustration, but began to take care of it. When he finished, he washed and dried. After he got dressed in his pajamas, he entered the bedroom and went straight to his bed. He tried hard to ignore Sehun, so he wouldn't blush again, but that was in vain.

         "Luhan..." He said in a tone that was y and seductive, which made Luhan shiver. He slowly turned his head toward Sehun. When he knew Luhan was listening, he continued. "Since the date was a success and we are together now...would you like to sleep in my bed with me? Just to sleep." 

         Sehun held his breath. Would Luhan say yes...or no? He hoped it would be the former, because he really wanted to hold Luhan as they sleep. He nearly yelled out in joy as he saw Luhan shyly nod. 

         Sehun lifted his covers, holding them up so Luhan could slide in under them. Luhan blushed as he did so, for he could feel the warmth from Sehun's body seeping into his own as their skin touched. The watmth was lulling him to sleep when suddenly, strong arms gathered him up and held him against the body that was behind him. Luhan closed his eyes and smiled as he happily laid his head on Sehun's chest.

        Sehun loved the feeling of having someone in his arms. It was even better because the person he was holding was Luhan. His last thought before he succumbed to sleep was that he got his wish. Luhan was his.

~~~

How was it?

 

Until the next update xD

Subscribers and comments are appreciated :)

 

Here's cute Chanyeol^^