Lunch, A Happy...And Awkward Time

Bring Dat Sound (Hiatus for now)

Sorry for the late update. New chapter^^

~~~

Chanyeol was leaving History class, on his way to lunch. He was excited for food. He turned a corner, but froze at the sight of someone walking ahead of him.

The tall boy rushed forward, trying to reach the person. But it was like the person knew he was close. Chanyeol groaned in frustration when he lost the other. He sulked until he remembered an important fact. He'll see the other at lunch. With that thought, Chanyeol grinned and ran to the cafeteria.

***

Baekhyun stuck his head out of the deserted classroom that he ran into. He felt bad about avoiding the giant, but he had to. It would hurt him to try to talk like friends with him.

It took all of his will to not start crying at the sight of Chanyeol. Oh, how he wished this wasn't the reality. He had high expectations for the date.

He imagined it going smoothly. He thought they would confess to each other and become boyfriends. He even pictured them sharing a goodnight kiss and falling asleep in each other's arms. And...

Great. He had begun to cry. Baekhyun rushed to the bathroom to fix his eyes. Good thing that he had out on water-proof eyeliner. But he still didn't want puffy eyes, so he cleaned himself up and prevented the puffiness.

He was on his way to the cafeteria when all of a sudden, he stopped. The cause of his pain would most likely be at lunch, also. He'll probably be at the same table. Baekhyun could only hope that he wouldn't cry.

***

Kris and Kyungsoo arrived to the lunchroom. They had their last class together. Kris was about to laugh at a joke Kyungsoo had told, but he was distracted when a certain panda jumped into his arms.

"I missed you!" Tao exclaimed as he threw his arms around his boyfriend's neck. Kris chuckled at how cute Tao was being.

"I missed you, too." Kris whispered it into Tao's ear, making him shiver.

Kyungsoo is a little off to the side, smiling at the cute couple moment. Jongin used that to his advantage, sneaking up to Kyungsoo and wrapping his arms around the oblivious boy.

"Hey, cutie," Jongin whispered in Kyungsoo's ear, making him jump. He turned in the embrace to face the other boy.

"Kim Jongin! What did I say about calling me cutie?!" He pulled the taller boy's ear, making Jongin hiss from the pain.

"To not call you that because you're a man. I'm sorry, I won't call you cutie again! Stop it, you're hurting me!" Kyungsoo lets go and Jongin pouted. Kyungsoo tried his best to not giggle at the cute sight.

Everyone sat at the table. First was XiuChen, sitting side-by-side. TaoRis sat across from them. Next, Kyungsoo sat by Tao, while Jongin sat by Chen. Then there was Baekhyun by Kyungsoo and Chanyeol by Jongin. Lay sat by Chanyeol with Suho beside him. Sehun sat by Baekhyun with Luhan on his other side.

It was the same as yesterday, at least with the official couples. TaoRis, XiuChen, and SuLay were as lovable as usual. SuLay was toning it down a little. Lay was only giving Suho the occasional pecks, not wanting to embarrass his lover again.

Jongin and Kyungsoo were engaging in a playful banter. If the others didn't know better, they would have said that the two were together. They act like a married couple.

Luhan and Sehun were more talkative. They were discussing the date that would take place later today. Luhan was visibly giddy, while Sehun was trying hard to not show his excitement.

The most changed was Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Neither was smiling. Chanyeol stared at the shorter male with longing in his eyes, while Baekhyun kept his gaze on the table. He didn't even glance at the giant, for fear that he'll let the floodworks go.

Lunch was almost over when the twelve boys heard a voice that made three of the boys cringe. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Jongin braced themselves. The others just looked confused as a girl with blonde hair made her way to Chanyeol, calling out his name. 

"Chanyeol! I missed you. Why did you leave me in the ice cream parlor yesterday? We didn't get to finish our date."

Dara watched as Baekhyun's face scrunched up, like he was in pain. She knew exactly what he was feeling in his heart, and she relished in his pain. Chanyeol is mine, Baekhyun. You can never have him.

She watched as the heartbroken boy staggered to his feet and said bye to the others, before he walked toward the exit. She tried to hold it in, but as soon as he was outside, she couldn't. Maniacal laughter erupted from her lips. The remaining eleven boys looked at her like she was crazy. In a way, she was.

She didn't know it, but she was crazy to think that Chanyeol still liked her. She was insane if she thought he would choose her over the boy that now had his heart. And Chanyeol was ready to let her know the cold, hard truth.

"Dara, go away. I don't want to see you again." Dara looked shell-shocked. She shook her head and her charms, ready to put Chanyeol under her spell.

"Don't try to kid, Chanyeol. Come on, let's skip the rest of the day. How about we do some fun? I can show you a few moves." The moment she grabbed his hand, Chanyeol pulled it out of her grip. He pushed her away -gently to not hurt her- but he didn't want her near him.

"No thanks. I don't want to be with a . I don't mean to be rude, but that's what you are. About what you said before...I was on a date, but you ruined it. Now because of you, the boy I like hates me. And yes, I said boy. I would appreciate it if you would leave me and Baekhyun alone. If you don't, you'll regret it."

With that said, Chanyeol got up and went to go find Baekhyun, just as the bell rang. Dara was standing there, so still like a block of ice. She watched as the other boys cleaned up their messes. A few glances were sent at her - including glares- but they had no effect on her.

Dara's eyes fell on Jongin. she figured that she'll need a distraction from the rejection, so she mustered up her most seductive gaze and tried to seduce her new target. After all, she knew exactly what to do to get Kim Jongin's attention.

"Kai~ Would you like to go to my room with me? It'll be just like old times. I can show you a few new moves."

Jongin cringed at her sultry voice. Once upon a time, that voice would get him excited. But now, it just makes him sick. For some reason, he can't stop himself from gazing at Kyungsoo.

The boy with the big eyes was doing something to Jongin. Those eyes met his, and something tugged at his heart. He didn't want to ever see those emotions in Kyungsoo's eyes again, Confusion, shock, disappointment...disgust.

Jongin turned to Dara, hoping she'll see the anger in his eyes. Due to falling open and eyes widening, he suspected she did. "How about no? I don't really want to sleep with someone who had hurt my best friend. We are never doing anything again. If you want a good time, go take your ways somewhere else. Don't come knocking at my door." With that, Jongin grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and left the cafeteria, pulling the wide-eyed boy along.

~~~

How was this chapter?

I'm sorry for the long wait. I'm trying to sort out my thoughts and ideas in my head.

"...go take your ways somewhere else". This line makes me think of this → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l50dNx2S6M

Who doesn't love Castiel, the angel in a trench coat^^  Does anyone know how I can watch old episodes of Supernatural for free without having to download anything? I haven't seen any of it since the 6th season :( 

Comments and subscribers are appreciated :) 

Until the next chapter xD