Orientation and New Friends

Bring Dat Sound (Hiatus for now)

Sorry for not updating yesterday.

~~~

Sehun was on his way to the orientation when he saw the boy who had went after Kyungsoo. Sehun decided to make sure they were okay, especially Kyungsoo. He's disappointed in Kai, but he knows how his brother acts.

"Hey, Baekhyun...right?" The said boy looked up at Sehun and nodded. "I'm Sehun. I was wondering if your friend was okay."

"Kyungsoo? I think he is. He's in the restroom right now." As he said that Kyungsoo came out and froze when he saw someone waiting for him, other than Baek.

Sehun saw that Kyungsoo was nervous and he looked like he was ready to run away. 

"Hey, I'm Sehun. I'm sorry for what my brother did. He's stupid and a jerk."

"Y-your brother?" Kyungsoo tried to stop stuttering, but it wasn't happening.

"Kai is my older brother. He's always like that." Baekhyun stared at Sehun in surprise.

"He's your brother? How do you put up with him?" Sehun shrugs.

"You just get used to it, I guess. I think we should get to the auditorium. The orientation is about to begin." The other two boys nod and follows Sehun. 

Kyungsoo ended up between Sehun and Baekhyun. At first he was confused as to why they seemed to be guarding him. But then he saw the reason a few aisles away from them. Kai was staring at them, more specifically, at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo quickly looked away and stared at the principal of the school. He was at the podium onstage. 

"Students. Welcome to S.M.'s School of the Fine Arts. I hope you will all enjoy your stay. You all have been hand-picked from teachers at your schools that said wonderful things about you and your talent. You are here to get better at that talent and to get ready for the future your talent will bring you. Coming to this school will be the best decision you have ever made in your life." Right now, Kyungsoo wasn't thinking that this was the best decision. If he stayed at his other school, he wouldn't have Kai as his roommate, therefore his first kiss wouldn't have been stolen from him. 

He had always wanted to save that kiss for the special boy Kyunsoo would be with. But now he no longer has that kiss. Even worse, his kiss was taken by a boy who kissed people for the fun of it. 

***

Kai saw Kyungsoo the moment he entered the auditorium. He also saw Baekhyun with him. What was surprising, was that Sehun was with them. Kai noticed that it seemed Sehun and Baekhyun were protecting Kyungsoo. 

Kai stared at Kyungsoo. He wanted to get up and go over to him. He wanted to beg for his forgiveness. 

Kai was staring at Kyungsoo since he entered, so he saw when he had looked at him. Kai thought about giving him a wave, but he quickly looked away. He heard very little of the speech. He heard the part of coming to this school would be the best decision he ever made. He didn't feel like it was. 

***

The principal finally ended the speech and dismissed the students to lunch. The hallway was filled with students. Kyungsoo stayed close to Baek and Sehun, so he wouldn't get lost in the crowd. After they grabbed their lunches, Sehun led them to a table that was at the far back of the cafeteria. There were several students already sitting at the table. The one with chubby cheeks introduced himself.

"Hi! I'm Minseok, but you can call me Xiumin." After Kyungsoo and Baekhyun introduced themselves, everyone else at the table did so also.

"Hey, I'm Tao."

"I'm Suho. Welcome." Suho flashed them a smile. Kyungsoo smiled back. He and Baek sat down. They all began to talk, getting to know each other. Kyungsoo felt like he was having the time of his life...at least he did till Kai came and took him from the table.

***

Kai watched as his brother led Kyungsoo and his friend to a table. He groaned out loud and Chanyeol asked what was wrong. 

"Sehun is taking Kyungsoo to that losers table." Kris looked up and gave Kai a glare.

"Hey, my boyfriend sits at that table. He is not a loser." Chen also spoke his mind.

"My boyfriend is also sitting over there." Kai throws his arms up.

"Fine! Loser table, with the exception of Tao and Xiumin. Happy now?" Lay shakes his head.

"No, I'm not. Suho isn't a loser. He's really sweet." Kai scoffs.

"Whatever. Sehun can't keep Kyungsoo away from me." As to prove his point, Kai got up from his seat and went over to the other table. He didn't even hesitate when he grabbed Kyungsoo's arm, pulling him up and dragging him out of the cafeteria. He didn't stop till they went into a deserted classroom. Kyungsoo was protesting, asking Kai to stop the whole time, but Kai just ignored his pleas.

~~~

I would make it longer, but I'm about to go to volleyball^^

I'm really glad that people like reading my stories. If it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't be writing. 

Until the next chapter xD

Comments and subscribers are appreciated :)