Date Takes An Unexpected Turn (Pt.2)

Bring Dat Sound (Hiatus for now)

Here's part 2^^

~~~

Kyungsoo was in his and Jongin's room, surfing the internet on his phone. After a while, he heard someone knocking on the door. He got up and opened it, revealing a teary-eyed Baekhyun.

"Baek? What happened?" At Kyungsoo's words, the tears fell from Baekhyun's eyes.

"S-Soo..." When Baek broke down sobbing, Kyungsoo pulled him into the room, closed the door, and dragged his friend into a tight hug.

After 30 minutes, it seemed that Baekhyun's eyes were dried up of tears. Kyungsoo leaned away and looked at his friende. He dragged his thumb along Baek's cheeks, wiping up his tears. "Now, can you tell me what's wrong?"

Baekhyun sniffled a little and nodded. "Chanyeol had asked me if I would go with him to get coffee. But we then decided to get ice cream instead. He took me to this nice little parlor."

"So...it was like a date?" Kyungsoo smiled a little, but it went away. Why would he be crying if he was on a date with Chanyeol? 

"That's what I thought. We got there, gave our orders, and sat at a booth. It was going great, but then something happened."

"What? What happened?" Kyungsoo could see that Baekhyun was hesitant in telling him. So, in order to soothe him, he grabbed his hand and gave it a small squeeze. "Come on, Baek. You can tell me." Baekhyun nodded, took a deep, shuddering breath, and told Kyungsoo what happened.

Flashback~

Baekhyun had no idea who this girl was. He was curious as to why she was on Chanyeol's lap, smiling lovingly at him. He excused himself to the bathroom.

When he got there, he went straight to the sink and splashed his face. For some reason, he was feeling jealously and his face was getting red from anger. I have no reason to feel this way...but I do.

***

Chanyeol watched Baekhyun walk toward the restrooms. He wanted to go with him, to make sure he was okay, but he couldn't. Not with Dara on his lap.

"Okay, what did you want to ask me?" Dara giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I wanted to ask you to be my boyfriend." Chanyeol froze and his mouth dropped open.

"W-what?!" Dara giggled again and kissed his cheek.

"I want to date you. Go out with me. Be my boyfriend." Chanyeol's mind was blown. The girl he has had a crush on for years, who rejected him, now wanted to be his girlfriend.

Once, when Chanyeol got the courage to ask her out, she flat-out rejected him. She didn't even do it nicely. She laughed at him, saying she would never go out with him.

Everyone who was there laughed at him, like he was the joke of the day. That is one of the reasons why he doesn't smile as much anymore. She said she would never date him, yet here she was. Sitting on his lap, asking him to be her boyfriend.

"Dara...I don't think so. You embarrassed me that one time. You hurt me."

"Chanyeol, I'm so sorry I did that. A few weeks after, I realized the mistake I made. I couldn't wait till summer break ended, so I could tell you. You are a great guy, and I would love to be your girlfriend. Do you forgive me?"

"Yes, I forgive you, but no I can't date you." Dara pouted and moved closer to him, her chest pressing against his.

"Why not?" Because I like Baekhyun. He was about to tell her that, but a pair of lips landed on his before he could open his mouth. His eyes went wide. For a second, he forgot who it was. He closed his eyes, imagining that the hair his fingers were going through was brown and much shorter.

His heart was screaming at him, saying he was kissing the wrong person. Soon, his mind caught up. He quickly moved his head away and pushed Dara. He accidently did it a little too forcefully. Hard enough that Dara fell off his lap and crashed on the floor. He was about to get up and help her, but he froze when he met the eyes of Baekhyun, who had came out of the bathroom.

***

Baekhyun spent almost ten minutes in front of the mirror, trying to calm himself down. When he was calmer, he thought it was okay to go out there. Oh, how wrong he was.

He went out, and the second his eyes looked up from the floor, they filled with tears. He watched as Chanyeol kissed the girl on his lap, his fingers going through her long blonde hair.

Baekhyun's gaze dropped back to the floor when he couldn't take it anymore. It was too painful to watch. Suddenly, he heard a noise, which caused him to lift his eyes, and for them to meet the gaze of the boy that was causing pain in his heart.

***

Chanyeol was shocked to see Baekhyun standing there, staring at him. Did he see? His heart beated painfully at that thought.

"Baekhyun...are you okay?" Chanyeol saw hurt go across his face, but it faded as fast as it appeared.

"I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be? Actually, I have to be somewhere. Kyungsoo needs me, so I have to go. Thanks for the ice cream." Baekhyun gestured to his ice cream on the table. It's now a melted puddle. "Bye, Chanyeol."

Before Chanyeol could do anything, the other boy walked past him and Dara, who was still on the floor. As Baekhyun passed them, Chanyeol saw his eyes, noticing that they were shining a little. His heart throbbed painfully at the thought of Baekhyun crying because of him.

Flashback ends~

"So, he just left? Why didn't you go after him? What happened to Dara?" Jongin couldn't believe what he had just heard. Why is my friend such an idiot? 

"One question at a time, Kai! Yes, Baekhyun left. I don't know why I didn't go after him. I regret not doing that. I don't know what happened to Dara. I left her there, on the floor. I forgot she was there. All I could think of was that I had hurt Baekhyun. I had hurt the boy I like...Kai, help me!"

Jongin was shocked to see his friend on the verge of tears. He quickly tried to think of a way to cheer him up, but he couldn't. He was too shocked and he felt bad for his friend.

"Maybe it's okay. Maybe he didn't see the kiss. Kyungsoo could have really needed him."

"Weren't you with Kyungsoo?" Jongin shook his head.

"I hadn't seen him since you left with Baekhyun." The reminder of the supposed date had Chanyeol's tears falling down his cheeks.

Jongin couldn't believe his eyes. He didn't want to. Seeing the Happy Virus crying was heartbreaking.

Jongin didn't think. He only felt. He felt his arms going around his friend. He felt his friend shaking, due to the hard sobbing. He felt tears soaking through his shirt and sliding down his chest. He felt his friend's pain, like it was his own.

In two seperate rooms, side-by-side, there was a crying boy in each. Both of them told two different sides of the same story. The friends of the crying boys could do nothing but hold the hurting two. The two caring boys felt pain in seeing their friends like this. They both hoped that the other as having an easier time, but that wasn't happening. The same amount of pain was present in both rooms. All four boys hoped that the pain would disappear. The two crying boys wished a second chance with each other would come.

***

"Did your plan work?" The boy who spoke stared at his sister. He saw her pout and chuckled a little. "Due to your pout, I guess the answer is no."

"Oh, shut up, Cheondung! I kissed him and he kissed back. That means he's almost mine."

"Ew, I don't need to know about that." Cheondung left and his sister watched as he walked away. She then went to go brainstorm a plan with her friends.

"Park Chanyeol, you will soon be mine," Dara said as she laughed. "And Byun Baekhyun won't be able to stop me. He better step away if he wants to survive."

~~~

How was it? It's my first time writing drama^^

 

 

Introducing Thunder from MBLAQ xD Who is Dara's brother in real life, right?

 

 

 Isn't he handsome?^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, I think this is enough pictures

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/751754/the-labyrinth-trials--exo-taoris This is my new story. Hope you guys will also like to read this^^

Comments and subscribers are appreciated :)

Until the next chapter xD