He Keeps Falling In Love

Keeping You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7:  Falling Deeper

Kai's POV

I couldn't stop worrying about her. What's wrong with me? I started to frown as I think about her whereabouts. 
Where did they go? I took a deep breath as I calm myself and went back to eating my sandwich. Suho worriedly looked at me.

"What's wrong?"  he asked. I smiled as I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Nothing hyung. I was just spacing out." He looked at me with doubt this time and asked me again.

"You sure?" I nodded  

"Okay..." he said while patting my back and went back to eating his lunch.


 

-----------------------------

 


At The Fountain


 Luhan looked back to Jihye trying to see who she was messaging.  Jihye saw him and closed her phone as fast as she could.

"Who's that?" Luhan questioned with a frown.

"Oh just my mom. Asking me if I'm okay and blah blah blah. She's overprotective." Jihye lied.

"Oh ok" he said and sighed in relief.. *Good. At least she's not texting a boy. Wait... why am I? Nevermind.*  he thought.

"So why are we here?"  he asked.

"Just... wanted to get some fresh air." she lied again and rubbed her nape.

"Don't lie to me. I know you came out here because of our fangirls." he said while chuckling.

"Oh and Kai sai-" then she stopped as she realized what just came out of ..  Luhan frowned and got confused.

"What about Kai?" he said in confusion

"I didn't say anything. You must have heard wrong." JIhye said then awkwardly laughed. *I know I promised to not lie to him but... I just can't tell him about Kai and me.* she thought. Luhan chuckled and ruffled Jihye's hair.

"Can I tell you something?" he asked. She looked at him and nodded.

"Sure." she said and smiled. Luhan took a deep breath. He's nervous beads of sweats started to appear on his forehead.

"Well.... the thing is... I... like---" The bell interrupted Lu Han.

"Oh well, I guess you can tell me later becausewe need to get to class now." She said and stood up. Lu Han got a bit disappointed and sighed.

"Y-yeah. I guess. So shall we get going, my lady?" he asked. Jihye giggled and then said

"Of course, kind sir." Then the two of them went to class. As they walk, Lu Han held Jihye's hand. Jihye looked at him in confusion.

"We're bestfriends so it's okay." Lu Han said as he flashed Jihye a sweet smile. Jihye nodded slowly and looked in front. He heaved a deep sigh the moment Jihye looked away. *Just friends.* he sadly thought.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter