Give Love

Keeping You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kai and Jihye are only friends because I'm her boyfriend." Luhan said and placed a protective arm around Jihye's shoulder. Even though it's not Kai anymore, the girls still moaned in protest because Luhan is also one of their precious kingkas.

Since Jihye was still in the state of shock, she wasn't able to react to what's happening. Having the urge to protect her from their raging fangirls, Kai grabbed Jihye's hand and dragged her beside him.

"Are you okay?" He whispered. Jihye felt electricity flow through her body upon the contact of Kai's breath with her neck. She managed to nod and flashed an awkward smile.

 

Kai grabbed the microphone from Luhan and rolled his eyes at him.

"That's not true. Jihye does not belong to anyone... but soon will." Kai mumbled the last part but the crowd managed to hear it. Some guys cheered and all girls scoffed. Kai blushed upon realization and hid his embarrassment with a cough.

 

--

 

"What happened?" Jihye muttered as soon as they arrived home. Kai shrugged and threw his bag on the couch.

"Our crazy friends announced to the whole school that we're close friends." He informed. Upon hearing the phrase "our friends", her heart skipped a beat and she couldn't help but smile.

Kai leisurely sat at the couch and threw a pillow at Jihye. She pouted and hit his arm.

"I know that! Just... what happened next?" 

"Luhan said that you're his girlfriend." He said. He was obviously irritated and looked really jealous. *First with Sehun. And now with Luhan. Song Jihye, why do you have to be so irresistible?* he thought with a scowl on his face. He got too distracted by his thoughts but felt soft hands brushing his eyebrows. His heart raced and his face turned scarlet upon seeing Jihye's face just inches away from him.

"W-what are you doing?" He stuttered. She flashed him a comforting smile and placed a hand on his shoulders.

"You looked tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter