INVU

Keeping You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though Exo found out that Jihye and Kai knew each other, they still can't come to school together. His fangirls would see it and they would hate her for sure. Jihye's the first one to enter the gate and was greeted by Exo. She replied with a warm smile and bowed. Luhan would always greet her sweetly every time she arrives. But that didn't happen today. Though he's with, he just smirked and winked at her. Jihye frowned and tilted her head while looking at him. *This is hard! I want to hug her right now. Ugh!* he thought. Since Kai is always rude, he would be rude too.

 

"How are you, Jihye-ah?" Suho asked, flashing her an angelic smile. 

"I'm fine." She answered.

"Did Kai do something to you?" Lay worriedly asked. She shook her and chuckled.

"He wouldn't dare to." She said. Jihye looked around in search for Kai. A couple of minutes had passed since she arrived and he's still not here.

 

"Have you seen Jongin?" 

 

Exo looked at each other with surprised expressions. Kai let Jihye call him as Jongin? He would never let them call him Jongin. His fangirls doesn't know his real name and wasn't able to. Damn. Jihye's really special to him.

 

Jihye frowned once again. *Why is everyone acting so weird today?* she thought. After a few seconds of whispering something to each other, Chen finally spoke.

 

"He's surprisingly quiet last night. We usually watch something on the television every night and then talk about the show after. But last night, he looks preoccupied and embarrassed. What did you guys do to him?" She asked with concern. Sehun scoffed after seeing her expression. *Drama queen.* 

 

"Nothing. Maybe he still couldn't believe that we found out your secret." Kyungsoo answered with a shrug. Jihye sighed in relief.

 

They finally saw Kai at a distance. He smiled at them and to her. When he was near, Luhan held Jihye's hand and dragged her outside the school building. She glanced back at them and muttered an excuse.

"Jongin--" she was cut off when Luhan suddenly spoke.

 

"He can't hear you, you know."

"What's wrong with you?" She asked. Luhan avoided her eyes and looked elsewhere. 

"You like bad boys, right?" He said while scratching the back of his head. She laughed lightly punched Luhan's arm.

"You like Kai, right? So you liked the bad boy type of guys."

"Kai never showed me a bad boy image. Let's go inside. My legs are getting tired here." Jihye said and entered their room. He followed with a pout. *She didn't answer my question.*

 

--

 

"What's wrong with Luhan today? He looks like a rebel." Kai said when after arriving. They shrugged. 

"He envies you." Baekhyun stated. All heads turned to him again with a frown.

"Why?" Kai asked.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter