The Awesome Truth

Keeping You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 20: The Awesome Truth

"Let her go." Sehun growled. They all stiffened upon seeing him there. He grabbed Jihye's hand and placed her behind him. He eyed the group of girls and spoke,

"Get out of my sight or die." He sharply said. The girls flinched and ran away. He turned to Jihye.

"The thing you told them... i-is that true?"

"Yes." Jihye answered. Sehun avoided meeting her eyes and looked elsewhere. Jihye chuckled and shook her head.

"I'm so sorry for treating you like the rest. I should've known." He sincerely apologized.

"I know you had trust issues so it's okay." She said. He sighed in relief and they started walking towards the school's cafeteria.

 

--

 

"Guys, look. Is that Jihye and Sehun?" Tao said, pointing at a pair who just entered the cafeteria. Baekhyun frowned and wondered.

"I thought Sehun hates her?" He said. Exo nodded and continued staring at the two. They watched as Sehun helped Jihye in picking her food. And then asked her what food he should eat. The two looked comfortable with each other now.

 

Kai watched quietly at the corner with an aching heart. Consider it selfish but he hates seeing Jihye smiling because of another guy.

 

"Maybe Sehun realized that Jihye's not like all the girls." Luhan stated. 

"And sooner or later, he'll fall for her too." Xiumin said. Suho turned to Xiumin in curiosity.

"What do you mean by 'too'? So you like her?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Xiumin shook his head and chuckled.

"It's not me. I'm talking about Luhan and Kai." He said and pointed at Kai who's looking at the pair with furrowed eyebrows and straightened lips. He seemed jealous.

"Kai, they looked like a couple, right?" Kyungsoo said, facing him with a smirk.

"Hell no." He exclaimed and glowered at him. The shorter one laughed.

"I think they're starting to fall for each other." Kyungsoo continued in teasing him and nudged him by the arm. 

"I won't let it happen."

"Why?" 

"Because she's mine." Kai irritably said.

"Who'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter