Stupid Love

Keeping You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6:  Stupid Love

Jihye finally got home after telling Lu Han that her mother would get mad because it’s getting pretty late. He even insisted that he will drop her at their house. But of course, she wouldn’t let that. Lu Han might find out her secret with Kai. On the other hand, Jihye was a bit saddened that Kai haven’t even called or texted her. Maybe Kai doesn’t care about her at all.

Jihye carefully opened the front door. The lights were already out except the lampshade at the living room.  Beside it was a guy seated with crossed arms.

“Where have you been, Jihye?” he seriously said. She bit her lower lip and stared at the ground to avoid Kai’s glare.

“I-I helped a p-person in need.” She stuttered. Kai came near her and forced her to look in his eyes. After gathering enough courage, she managed to look at him. They stayed like that for a couple of seconds until Kai nodded. Jihye frowned when Kai walked back to his room and left her. *Phew! I thought he’s going to be mad at me.* Jihye thought as she finally released the air that she’s holding in.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

The next day, Ji Hye arrived at school with Kai walking far behind her. She was taken aback when Luhan suddenly slung his arm around her shoulder. Gasps were heard from everywhere. Lu Han was used to it so he didn’t mind. But Jihye’s not.

“L-Lu Han-ssi, what are you doing?” she asked in shock. Lu Han flashed a sweet smile and started to walk towards their homeroom. Jihye glanced back at Kai before facing Luhan again.

 

“Is that the new girl?” Suho asked. Lay let out a frustrated sigh.

“Yes. For the nth time Suho, she’s the new girl!” Lay exclaimed. But he doesn’t look mad because he has a very angelic face. Suho rolled his eyes and followed Lu Han and Jihye. The other’s followed except Kai, Baekhyun and Xiumin. Baekhyun nudged Kai by the arm.

“What hyung?” he asked. The older pointed at Lu Han and Jihye's direction. Kai frowned and rolled his eyes. 

"So?" he said. This hyung is really weird. Does he know something about Jihye and Kai? No one knows.

"Aish this kid. Why isn't he jealous?" Baekhyun mumbled and left. Kai followed and slung his around Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun pinched Kai's waist that caused the younger to snap out of his thought.

 

 

 

 

Xiumin's POV

 

"L-Lu Han-ssi, what are you doing?" Jihye asked in shock as Lu Han slung his arm around Jihye's shoulder. I find it weird but... I got this heavy feeling inside my chest when I saw their sudden skinship. Are they close? How? When?

But most especially

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter