He's Hot

Keeping You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Chapter 9:  He's Hot

Jihye's POV

  I woke up and was greeted by the humming of the birds and fresh air. I got up from bed and noticed that I'm not in my room anymore. The room seems like a guy's room and has a manly scent.             I panicked. My heart started to beat faster than usual and my palms began to sweat. I've been kidnapped! But why aren't my hands tied? Why isn't there a tape in my mouth?   "Oh you're awake. Let's go downstairs. Breakfast is ready." Kai said while standing at the door. He looked refreshed and happy. But why?   "Where am I?" I asked. He sat at a chair near me and smiled.   "This is the place where I grew up." he said with sparkles in his eyes. He looked outside the window while warmly smiling. I couldn't help but smile at how fascinating this moment is. Starting from the day we met, this is the first time that I saw him smile like this.   "And this is my room." he said and smirked. I lightly punched his arm and frowned at him.   "Why am I sleeping at your room?"   "Because I brought you here."   "Why your room?"   "Aish I don't know." he said with a shrug. He cleared his throat and walked towards his room's sliding door.   "This place is far from Seoul and we had to leave early. But when I entered your room, I saw you peacefull sleeping so I decided to carry you and brought you inside the car. You're so light, Jihye-ah. Are you sure you're eating right?" he said and chuckled. I smacked his head and gestured him to continue.   "Sorry. So here we are. At my favorite place in the world. Jeju Island."   "We're in Jeju?! OMG! Why didn't you tell me yesterday that we're going here?" I asked with rounded eyes. He laughed at my reaction and ruffled my hair.   "Because you're enjoying Exo's comlany yesterday so I decided to just bring you here without telling you." he said. I pouted.   "But this is Jeju! I dreamed of coming to this place. Can we swim later?" I pleaded and cupped my cheeks. He nodded and drag me outside his room.   We arrived at the dining room and I saw an old lady that I think was already in her 80s. She smiled at me and I shyly returned the smile. I bowed as a respect and took a seat beside her.   "Good Morning, Jihye." she said. I got a bit surprised when she said my name. So she already knew me. She patted my shoulder and gestured me to eat. I nodded and start digging in. She also followed with a smile. I noticed that she smiles a lot. Thank God Kai's grandmother is this nice. I thought all rich people are judgemental.   After having breakfast, I went upstairs to take a shower because Kai said that he will be touring me around Jeju later. I can't help but feel excited. Touring my dream place with my crush. My cheeks reddened at the thought.       ---End of POV---         "Is she your girlfriend, son?" she asked. Kai shook his head while chuckling.   "No, Grandma. But she's a dear friend." he answered. His grandma nodded with a wide grin plastered on her face.   "I can see that she's very special to you. It's the first time I've seen you with a girl except me and your mom." she said. He realized some things just now. *I still hate girls. But why can't I hate Jihye? Everytime I see her, I always wanted to protect her and shield her from others. What's happening to me?* he thought.   "And you seem to really care for her." she said and wiggled her eyebrows. Kai nodded and looked at the view in front of them. He sighed and rested his arms on the railings.   "Maybe this is just brotherly love, Grandma." he said. His grandma is standing behind him so he can't see her shaking her head in disapproval.   "I know better." and with that, she left and entered the house.     "I know you'll realize it soon, son."           -----------------------------           Jihye's POV   Kai brought to a flower field and hired bikes for the both of us. Mine's pink. Yey! As we strolled along the path, we were greeted by the island's cool breeze. It was cloudy today so it's much better. I was in exstacy. This place is paradise. Bird sounds that are music to my ears filled the place, flowers and water everywhere. This is just amazing.   "I don't want to leave this place." I yelled. Kai laughed and grabbed the handle of my bike so that I'm closer to him.   "Then don't leave." he teased. I stuck my tongue out to him and biked further from him. He frowned. Then after a couple of minutes, it started to rain. We pedaled faster to search for a place to stay and dry our now wet hair. We saw a house located at the lake.     "Let's stay here for a while." Kai said. I looked around the house and smiled. It was cute and cozy. I can even live here. I smiled at that thought.  

It was morning once again and here I am, sipping coffee at my favorite place in the house.

The bathroom...

Wait, what? I'm drinking coffee inside the bathroom? Okay... that's weird. Anyway, let's continue.

Sun rays hit my skin while cool breeze sorrounded the air.

I was called to eat by a voice. A melodic voice.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter