It's Complicated

Keeping You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 12:  It's Complicated

 Jihye's POV

"Song Jihye! Get out now." Baekhyun yelled from outside of our room.

But I don't want to go out. Guess I have to face him then.

I sighed and took a deep breath.

I stood up and weakly opened the door.

I saw Baekhyun waiting patiently outside with Sehun behind him.

"What took you so long?" He asked as we started to walk towards the school's garden.

"N-nothing oppa." I lied. He nodded and rested his arms behind his head. 

I looked behind us and saw Sehun with an annoyed expression. He hates me a lot, obviously. My attention shifted back to Baekhyun when he spoke.

"What is Kai to you?" He suddenly asked. I frowned with a pout.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. He slightly chuckled.

"Nothing. What do you think of Kai?" He rephrased. I was quiet for a few seconds and looked away. *Does Baekhyun know something about us?*

 

I was snapped back to reality when Baekhyun suddenly dragged me towards the garden. I got embarassed when everyone's eyes are darted to us.

Oh great. She's with them again. All the girls must've thought.

But what can I do? Our teacher teamed me with these boys for our project.

We sat under the shade of a tree and I started to work for our project.

"Sehun-ah, what are you doing standing there? We're a team. You should help us, you brat." Baekhyun said and rolled his eyes.

The younger sighed and and sat between me and Baekhyun.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

 

"So Luhan, are you planning of confessing to her?" Chen asked as they sat inside their own private room.

Well, Exo's a group of rich and influencial guys so that's not surprising anymore.

"What are you talking about, Chen chen?" Luhan innocently asked. Chen let out a frustrated sigh and flicked Luhan's forehead.

"Confessing your feelings to Jihye, you stupid fool." he said and laugh at Luhan's new nickname. *I'm such agenius.* Chen thought with a sarisfied smile.

By hearing Jihye's name, Kai's attention shifted towards Luhan and Chen's conversation.

"I might be confessing to her soon." He said with a confident smile. Chen sent him a teasing look.

"Don't be too confident, my friend. You're not the only one here that likes her." he said and patted Luhan's head.

The latter frowned and crossed his arms.

"What do you mean by that? Do you like her?!" he said and held Chen by his collar.

"Relax dude. I didn't say a name. You gotta find out who it was." he said and went out of the room with a wide grin.

Luhan sighed and sat in front of Xiumin and Kai.

*I'm starting to forget my feelings towards Jihye. Rest assured.* Xiumin thought.

*I'm not in love with her.* K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter