Baekhyun Oppa

Keeping You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 16:  Baekhyun Oppa 

A week had past since Baekhyun found out Jihye's secret. Ever since then, the two got closer by unknown reason. He would always tell jokes that never failed to make Jihye laugh. Slowlye became a friend that she always wished. But not dreamed. A friend that would make an effort to make her smile and laugh.

 

The rising closeness of the two didn't escaped Luhan's jealous self and Kai's eagle eyes. They're obviously not pleased with this.

 

I should be in his place. I can make Jihye's smile wider. - Luhan

 

I told her to stay away. But what is this hyung doing? - Kai

 

"Hey both of you, what's with the frown, hm?" Xiumin asked while back and forth to Luhan and Kai with a confused look. The two shook and waved their hands at the same time.

"Nothing." They also said at the same time.

Exo couldn't help but chuckle at how cute it was. Kai and Luhan having their eyes as big as Kyungsoo's and denying something at the same time; it was a rare event. A first time, perhaps.

"You two seemed to be soulmates." Baekhyun teased. Jihye chuckled at the sentence and cause Baekhyun to receive a glare from both Luhan and Kai. This is really entertaining to watch. He thought.

During these past few days, he observed how Jihye gives more attention to Kai and vice versa. He knew instantly that something was going on, and those two idiots were still oblivious about it. Ah~ young love. He thought. He felt sorry for Luhan though. It's obvious that Jihye wasn't falling for his charms, and he too, was too oblivious by that fact.

After waiting for Jihye to finish her lunch, Baekhyun held her wrist and dragged her outside the cafeteria. He was supposed to hold her hand but changed his mind. Too much jealousy might kill those two.

Jihye looked at Baekhyun with a frown. The latter had managed to drag her towards the school's garden. She tilted her head and demanded for an answer.

"This is where I first saw you and Kai together." He said and pointed the bench where Kai and Jihye sat.

"You saw that?" She asked while looking at the ground. A blush formed on her cheeks. Baekhyun nodded.

"What are we doing here?" She asked again.

Baekhyun didn't answer her question. But instead, he took his phone out and texted someone.

 

A few minutes later, Kai came running to them with a worried look. Jihye looked back and forth to Baekhyun and Kai. Just what exactly is going on? She thought.

Then suddenly, the elder pushed both Jihye and Kai outside the school. Jihye panicked but couldn't do anything because Baekhyun is too strong. He closed the gate and waved at them from the other side.

"Have fun on your date!"

 

Jihye and Kai looked at each other with raised eyebrows. Kai looked away and sighed.

"I think we should do what Baek hyung asked us." He said with a smile. Jihye pouted and looked at the gate.

"Were skipping class?" 

"Mhm." Kai hummed and nodded.

He grabbed Jihye's hand as they walk to somewhere.

"Are you sure about this, Oppa?" She nervously asked. He lightly squeezed her hand and winked.

"Don't worry. It'll be fun." 

Their first destination was a clothing store. The both of them didn't notice that they were still holding each other's hand. The store's owner saw it and smiled. Young love. He thought.

"We need to change into normal clothes before someone sees us." Kai said and pushed Jihye into the women's section. 

After picking and changing clothes, they both went to the counter to pay.

"Nice clothes." The middle aged store owner said.

It was then when they realized that they picked similar shirts. Couple shirts, perhaps. They both blushed and looked away. The store owner chuckled while shaking his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter