Weird

Keeping You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 15:  Weird

"Hyungs, I missed hanging at Kai's place. Can we go there now?" Tao said as Exo sat at a cafe near their school. It's weekend and the group have nothing to do.

"Yeah. Why aren't we going there lately?" Kyungsoo said.

The group used to hang out at Kai's place especially on the weekends. Because of the fact that his house is really big and it was designed as a hang out place of 12 people.

"Should we go there now?" Kris proposed. They all nodded with excitement.

"I have this weird feeling that Kai is hiding something from us." Lay said out of the blue. All heads turned to his direction, waiting for him to continue his sentence.

"He seems different lately. We all know that he never leaves us at school, right?" He said. 

"Yeah. And there's this one time when we saw him talking to a girl in the garden, just the two of them." Kris added. They all smiled and sent meaningful stares to each other. 

"And he doesn't seem to be bothered when Jihye's with us. Do you think she's the reason behind all of these?" Suho said. 

"Guys, let's not jump into conclusions." Luhan said. He's been quiet since the beginning of the topic. He hates to admit it but, all they said seems true. The only thing is, he doesn't want to believe it. 

After an hour of talking, they're finally on their way to Kai's house.

 

--

 

"How do you do this?" Kai asked in frustration. They're at the kitchen right now after deciding that they should bake some pastries. 

"Give me that and watch how I do it." Jihye said and demonstrated how to properly beat an egg. After doing so, she sent a teasing look to Kai.

"Cooking is not my style, okay?" He said and stuck his tongue out. Jihye chuckled and shook her head.

"I'll be upstairs for a while." She said. Before leaving, she glared at him.

"Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone, kay?" She said and ran upstairs. He couldn't help but chuckle at how cute she looked when she glared at him. *She's slowly becoming like me.* He thought.

The bell suddenly rung, signaling that there are visitors. Kai instantly knew who it was. No one knows where he lives except Exo and his family.

He panicked for a bit and checked if Jihye was still upstairs. Seeing that she's not around, Kai approached the door and let them in.

"Ah~ I missed this place." Tao merrily said. The rest followed and sat leisurely at the living room. Kai fished his phone out of his pocket and sent a message to Jihye, warning her that Exo's here and she should stay at her room.

"Look guys. He's texting someone. Should we ask him who's on the other line?" Chanyeol said while flashing a wide grin. Baekhyun flicked his forehead and scowled. 

"Let him be, you idiot." He said. Chanyeol obeyed like an obedient dog and stayed still on his seat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter