I'm Growling

Keeping You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 13:  I'm Growling

"You. Me. Privately." Kai said the moment he approached us and dragged me by the wrist. Baekhyun and Luhan's jaw dropped at the event.

"Hyung, what just happened?" asked Baekhyun. Luhan pouted and shook his head.

"I don't know too. Ugh! This is weird." Luhan said and left Baekhyun. The latter said and followed his hyung.

*This is not my day.* Luhan thought before opening the door of their so-called base.

 

 

***

 

 

"What was that for?" Jihye asked. Her mind's been flooded with questions as to why Kai suddenly talked to her at school. And the fact that he did that in front of Baekhyun and Luhan made it worst.

Kai faced Jihye with unreadable expression.

"What are you doing laughing and smiling with Baekhyun and Luhan?" he said. Kai was furious for unknown reason.

"I was doing a project with Baekhyun oppa and then, Luhan oppa came. He talked about a lot of things and---"

"Stop. I don't want to hear it anymore." he sharply said. 

Jihye was shocked at Kai's sudden change of personality. She gulped a ball of saliva as she stare at the ground. Her heart was beating fast and it was because of the angry Kai.

 

Kai was also surprised by his actions.

Yes, he always gets mad towards girls. But the reason for that was those girls were always drooling and spazzing over him.

But the reason with Jihye is different.

He got mad when he saw her smiling brightly with Luhan and Baekhyun.

He hated it.

Still, he don't know why.

Jealousy?

No. Why would he be?

 

Kai closed his eys and tried to calm himself.

"You know that the reason why I'm avoiding you here at school was because of our fangirls, right?"

She nodded.

"Then why are you always with us?! Jihye-ah, I'm doing my best to protect you from those es. So please. Stay. Away. From. Us." Kai stated. Giving emphasis to his last sentence. His voice was fierce and full of authority.

The look on Kai's face right now made Jihye gulped in nervousness. She automaticaly nodded. With fear still visible from her eyes.

He softened and held her hand. He lowered his body to level his face with Jihye's. He intently looked at her and sent her an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry for scaring you. And remember what I said, okay? This is for your own good."

"But how about the boys?" she asked.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of it." he said and patted Jihye's head.

 

They were at the rooftop where no one can find them. The door was locked to make sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter