The Girl

Keeping You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1:  The Girl

After school, Kai went to the dance studio to train with his friends. He was the last one to arrive which earned him a punishment.

"Because you're late, we will not accompany you home today. Good luck with that." Baekhyun said and smirked. Kai scoffed and blew his bangs.

"I'm the great Kai! I never get scared!" he denfended. They looked at him for a few seconds and bursted into laughter.

"Yes. Because you're scary." Xiumin said. Kai eyed him and smacked his head. He pouted and rubbed the part where Kai damaged. Kyungsoo watched all of them bicker again. *Here they go again. When will they mature? Aigoo.* he thought. He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Kai's voice.

"Well it's not my fault that they bother me too much. You know I hate girls." Kai said and rolled his eyes. All of them nodded in agreement for Kai's sentence. The whole school knows about Kai and how popular he is when it comes to girls. Making the latter hate their species.

 

They started training when everything came back to normal, or was it?

"Yah! Chanyeol! It's not like that. You should do it like this. Watch your body movements." Lay scolded. Luhan laughed at his dongsaeng with his mouth wide open making his wrinkles visible.

"Hyung! You're looking older again." Sehun said. Luhan shot him a glare and stopped laughing.

"Says the one who looks young." Luhan teased back. Sehun's face automatically turned to it's poker state upon hearing his hyung's statement. He tackled him and rolled at the floor. Laughter filled the room once again.

 

Kai was walking home from practice after training until 9 pm. On his way home, he passed by a pile of garbage at the sidewalk. He felt his insides telling him to check it out so he did. He slighly kicked all the bags. After a few minutes, something moved. Kai bolted in shock. He slowly approached the bag which he believes contains something alive. He opened it and saw a girl full of bruises and dirt. Being the caring Kai, he helped her and brought her to his house. *Just for tonight. I'm sure she'll leave tommorow.* he thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter