V. K(illed mentally)

Black Eyeliner

V.
I can't remember anything since last night. I think I lost consciousness, but the strange thing here is I found myself lying on my bed alone. I stood up, brushed my hair and checked myself in the mirror. I am wearing the same clothes since last night. I guess I got home by myself and slept because of tiredness.

 

 

As I went downstairs, I smelled something like breakfast. From the stairs I looked to the kitchen and saw BamBam cooking. I was a little disappointed since at first, I thought he was my parents.

What should I expect?

 

"Good Morning," he greeted and he continued cooking. "What are you doing here?!" I said before holding my forehead. My head hurts. "You okay?" he looked at me and continued cooking again.

 

"I'm okay." I replied and sat on a chair. "Why are you here, by the way?! I've never let anyone enter my house and you did," I said in a shouting tone yet a calm voice.

"Everyone was drunk as hell but you're the worst; They came home by themselves but I saw you can't, so I drove you here. Good thing I know your house." he smiled as he prepared foods on the table. Seriously? My head still hurts.

"Hope you'd feel well soon." I was plainly looking at him. 

 

As I try to remember what happened yesterday night, I realized that I maybe said something to encourage him go here or something; or maybe I really just need some help that night?

 

"You slept here?" I asked as he sat in front of me. He nodded. "Where?"

"Living Room?" I felt a relief and exerted a heavy exhale. "What?" he chuckled before starting to eat. He's still a guy, after all. You can't blame me if I'm suspecting him about doing something bad at me. 

 

 

After we finished eating, I told him that I'll wash the dishes. He protested, but in the end I washed the dishes. It's still my house and he's still my guest. 

"You know what," he started and I looked at him while I'm stilll washing the dishes. "I want you to stop chasing Jackson." as I heard his sentence I dropped the plate I am currently washing, causing it to break and create a loud noise that didn't affect the two of us. The conversation and the eye contact was intense. "What?! Who the hell are you to tell me that?" and of course, how the hell did he know?

I didn't want to ask the question in my mind. That'll be crazy. I'll know it sooner. By now, there's still something in between us that I don't like. Who the hell is he to tell that to me? What does he know?!

 

He chuckled, crossed his arms and started to talk. "You welcomed me to your life, didn't you?" I did not remember saying those things to him. First of all, I like my life being private; I don't normally share stories to a person I just met a week a go. Did I really say that? I don't know; maybe I did, maybe I didn't. I wish I could confirm this sooner by remembering what happened yesterday.

But in his face today, he doesn't look like lying or making up stories. As from what I see, he doesn't look like a liar and someone who is like this if he's a friend. He seem reliable. And where did he get that story if he is making that up?!

I realized I didn't answer his question. "So I guess I can touch your life?" he raised a brow.

 

 

I didn't answer again.

 

"Silence means yes, maybe?"