XII. E(nlightened)

Black Eyeliner

XII.
Jackson was nowhere to be seen the day after. I am really starting to think of delitescent meanings of his words. Everything seems to change; and this time, I really am sure that I am not just simply overthinking. I've been feeling it, especially with BamBam.

 

 

Yesterday's events were flashing back in my mind. I still get over the feeling of BamBam kissing my forehead; the feeling was ambivalent. I felt secure and loved for a second. It was one of the best seconds in my life, and it is irreplacable. No events could even give me the same feeling.

 

 

I am alone in this cafeteria, thinking about anything possible. It was after class, and BamBam wasn't also around since they moved houses, and he said that he'll help his family in moving so he didn't attend today's classes. It felt unusual though, since I am used to be with him most of the time. He told me he'll be going to class tomorrow, which made me feel better.

 

I just realized that Jackson asking for the polaroid picture of us was a little weird. That wasn't either casual. 

I am also wearing the sweater he gave me for my birthday even though it's Autumn and the weather is just cool. I just want to.

 

"Hey!" a familiar voice shouted that made me look for it. I was surprised when the speaker was already near me. "Chae Rim!" JB shouted again with a smile. I am sitting in a table for two alone, so he sat in front of me. I really don't want to be called by my Korean name. Everyone knows that! That's why I have an English name.

I just rolled my eyes at him and looked away from him. I placed my chin under my palm, returning my focus on him. "What?" him visiting me is really rare, so I want to know why. He's studying in the same school yet we really never have time to see each other. He is a level above me, yet we have common friends (like Jackson). I can't remember how I knew him. He's such a brat.

 

"Didn't come for you though, but just a quick visit here to buy something and refreshen myself." he teasingly chuckled and it made my forehead wrinkle in an instant.

"Just kidding. But hey, anything going with you and that guy who just transfered?" he placed his armsin the back part of the chair and placed his right leg above his left leg. 

My eyes widened as looked straightly at him. I shook my head fastly in denial. As if.

"Jackson?" I raised a brow and then shook my head slowly. Obviously not. He's with Aril.

 

"Really? But I have doubts about you and that Kunpimook Guy." he smirked, and I suddenly remembered why we became friends. We're soulmates and we think alike. We agree on most of the things. He's like a brother to me. At least when BamBam came.

"You know him?" I said with a look, wanting him to realize that what he said was hilarious and unbelievable. "What do you think of me?" he laughed. Come on, JB! "Of course, he's close to Yugyeom; my brother. He's at our house sometimes."

 

I can't believe this is such a small world. Yes we all are studying in the same university, but I can't believe that the dots are connected so easily. 

"Can't believe you're still into Jackson," he slowly shook his head, with a look as if something was hilarious, yet not funny. "Give up. You're just infatuated." showing a shocked look, I slammed my hands in the table that made him sit properly. "You think so? Infatuated for years? Is that even possible?" I said with a slightly raised tone. As much as possible, I don't wanna yell at the person that's almost my brother.

 

He sighed before saying a word. "I don't want to say this, but.." he looked directly into my eyes. Everything went intense and serious. "I don't want to say that I know you better than anyone, but at least I know you better than yourself. You never knew how much love you can't give, and that's not to the extent. You might be in love, but not at him. Not at Jackson."

 

"You don't know how I feel! You may know be, but how can you be sure that I am not in love with him?!" I angrily asked. 

 

"What do you think? You aren't that easy to read?" I can't believe he turned as frank as this. He wasn't like this before, he was kind and approachable! Or at least that's what I've thought during years of our friendship.

 

I didn't answer.

 

"We haven't met for months. You don't know me. I've changed." I emphasized my last words.

 

He laughed so hard that he slammed the table a lot, holding his tummy and almost crying. "I don't get you." I seriously said.

 

"Can't believe you." he shook his head multiple times before returning into his normal phase.

 

"Thank you for the time though," he fixed the position of the chair after he stood up. He saluted at me. "Nice talking to you by the way!" he waved good bye and left the cafe.

 

No, it was not pointless. He actually left me puzzled. Now, I think I'll be spending more time thinking in this cafe.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

(wrote this in very bright red he he he)

 

I really hope you're not as slow as Chelle. I'd kill myself if you are. lol jk

 

UPDATE IN 2 HOURS BECAUSE I AM SO EXCITED HOHOHOHOHO I LOVE YOU ALL XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

(Also, thank you to those who comment ;A; you make me feel alive *hearts*)