You're trying to take revenge?

They're gonna make him an offer he can't refuse - A/N: ON HIATUS

Our first 2 weeks of  promotion went smoothly than what i was expecting. The fans response was awesome and even the selling were good. I think I was one of the happiest people in the world, if you just consider the job related part of my life. For 2 weeks, I saw Jonghyun and my other brothers for just a few minutes, late at night, before going to sleep. When I got back home I was really dead tired but I forced myself to stay awake and wait until Jonghyun came back from the radio; sometimes I fell asleep while waiting, sometimes I just gave up and curled in Onew’s empty bed. Since he was gone to film in Brazil, I missed him so much to the level that I was really surprised; I always considered Onew as a full-time presence in my life. Even when he went to Borneo I was totally aware that he was just few hours away from me. But Brazil is at the other part of the world. A whole ocean tear us apart.  I couldn’t even contact him. In those few days before his comeback to Korea I fully understood his importance in my life: Minho and Taemin, even though I know they love me, can’t understand me like Onew. After Toheart guest appearance on BlueNight Radio, Jjong was slightly upset because of my strong friendship with Hyun. Even though I tried so hard to make him happy after the recording he acted cold the entire night and then went to bed without me. The morning after he was still slightly angry.

-Really?- I said after he passed me by without even say “hello”.

-Mhm?- he opened the refrigerator and took out the orange juice.

-You’re still angry-

-I’m not because I wasn’t angry from the beginning- he answered pouring the juice in a cup.

-Yeah, and I’m prettier than Luna-

-Exactly- he smiled and then left the kitchen leaving me without words.

I was still there when Minho came in, full dressed and ready to go – What are you doing? –

-eh..?- I looked at him, still in my world.

-Don’t you have a radio program with Woohyun?-

I looked up at the clock and then I realised what time it was – oh god!- I rushed out of the kitchen yelling – why didn’t you tell me that was so late?-

Minho, who had followed me in our room, stood in front of the open door with his arm crossed – I’m not your alarm clock, and you haven’t even slept in this room tonight-

-That means nothing- I rushed out of the room and barged in Onew’s where I slept and where I left my phone and rings.

-KEY!- my manager opened the front door, shouting at me – are you ready or not? We are late!-

I jumped at his voice and grabbed my bag – I’m coming!!- I run in the living room but then freeze. I was forgetting something.

-Bye hyung- Taemin came in to help me, dragging a very not happy Jonghyun.

-Oh, yes- I hugged him, then Minho and then I looked hesitant at Jjong – Can…- gosh, that was not the time to stutter – Can I hug you?- really, I was asking permission to hug him!

-Yeah- he said without looking at me. I hugged him tight, a bit longer but then my manager grabbed hold of my collar and started to drag me out of the dorm.

We drove like crazy until we reached the radio building. We met with Woohyun in the waiting room (it was a viewable radio) and then my noonas started to do their magic on me

 – Remember that this afternoon you have a photoshoot with Arisa-sshi- said my manager while watching the ladies work. I moaned. I totally forgot that stupid WGM program and that stupid photoshoot.

-yeah, now I remember- I pouted and Hyun, in an attempt to improve my mood, passed a hand through my hair.

-let's go, my Bum- he smiled - it will be over soon. Don't worry-

I sighed but followed him in the recording room.

After two hours we were finished and I rushed back in the waiting room to pack my things.

-Bye, Hyun!- i run downstairs behind my manager and we took the car.

-Do you think that Jong will be still mad at me?- I was playing with my phone.

-he's not mad- he replied with a smile and a soft tone - he's just jealous like every boyfriend on this Earth-

-isn't he too much?- I pouted again - I mean... He can be friend with all the girls in the company but I can't have a real male friend outside sm?-

-You know it's not that- he tried to convince me patiently

-Yes is that!-

-Key...- he looked briefly at me before returning to pay attention to the road - do you really think that is common between friend to call each other "my Hyun" and "my Bum"? To hug and link arms?-

I frowned - I did that with Onew and the others every day-

-they are like brothers to you and Jong, it's different- i didn't reply.

We arrived at the photoshoot location surrounded by silence. I kept watching at my phone, hesitant: should I call him before the shoot?

-key? - my manager called me. I look up at him and nodded, putting away my phone. I'll call him later.

The photo shoot started; Arisa was slightly nervous but I tried to relax her, feeling a little guilty. At the second change of clothes she was smiling again and the photographer started to compliments us more and more. At the end the atmosphere was great and I was so satisfied that I forgot all the Jong jealousy thing.

 

When I was finally at home I founded Taemin and Minho in the leaving room, eating some chicken. I smiled.

-oh the babies are missing the Old man?-

Taemin smiled but Minho answered me - At least we don't sleep in his bed. That's creepy-  

I slapped him on the head and he chuckled - Where's Jong?- suddenly I noticed that he wasn't there.

-Out...- Minho and Taemin looked at each other, suddenly quiet.

-Radio?- I asked without noticing their glance.

-He doesn't have it tonight...- Taemin looked at me, worried.

I started to realised what they were saying - if...- I sat on the sofa - he's not at the radio station where is he?-

-He...- Minho try to say the truth but when his eyes met mine he hesitated.

-He was called by one of his friend and they went out for a meal and a drink-

-A friend?- I was more than confused. He didn't say anything to me during the day, not even a message.

-Yes, she was his classmate back in middle school- Taemin threw the bomb.

She. She. She. .

He did it in purpose. He's not just homo, he's bi and we fought a lot because of that. I really didn't forgive him for the relationship he had with that actress. I got up from the sofa.

-Hyung...?- Taemin called me me and Minho got up too.

-Where?- I simply asked.

-don't - Minho grabbed my wrist - he's just being childish... Don't go down to his level- I looked at him coldly.

-let go of me- I try to free myself but his grab was strong.

 -Please, Key...- but I simply didn't listen to him. I took off my phone from my pocket and dial his manager number.

-Hyung- I said when he answered me - I'm Key, yeah...look, Jong forgot his phone at home, where he is?- Minho sighed and let me go, Taemin sat on the sofa - Thank you, Hyung- I didn't even look at them, I put my jacket on and left the house. When the door slammed my manager went out of his room and looked confused at Taemin and Minho.

-Where is he going?-

-Jong...- they explain him the situation and he cursed. He grabbed the car keys and left the house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here i am again!!! I'm so sorry for the delay but i was busy busy with my college graduation >.< yes, this unni is finally graduated! kyaaaaa!! oleeeee!!!

*coffcoff* anyway....let's talk about jongkey. It's Jjong time to take revenge, or will Key destroy any attempt of his cute bling bling boyfriend? See you in the next chapter for the answer!

And now, a little gift to thank you for your patience <3

 

The five dorks are in Mexico right now. Just spend a moment to appreciate the 2min same fashion....really, even the coordi noonas ship those two. (cr: bumkeyk )