Let me protect you

They're gonna make him an offer he can't refuse - A/N: ON HIATUS

After that night, a few weeks has passed. Of course, even if I was totally in my jongkey world, the next morning of that night I clearly saw the new look in Minho’s eyes: they were screaming love.

Of course again, in these weeks I enjoyed pranking him lightly just to see his frowned look. I just love teasing him. Jong, knowing it all thanks to me, sometimes joined me and sometimes took Minho’s side. Onew was apparently clueless as always and was using his throat condition to stay quiet about the situation; and Taemin…well, we all know very well how’s Taemin, right?

Plus, he went to LA and now he’s so focused on his solo debut that we barely see him at home: he stays in the practice room till 2am practicing and practicing and when he’s home he’s sleeping or practicing vocals in his room.

Me and Jong are doing fine even if I started practicing for a new musical, Zorro, so I’ve been busy lately. Luckily my fake marriage ended so he’s a little more calm and relaxed. He’s only love, nowadays, however is his radio program. Nothing can make him more happy than going out for his recording: it’s just like watching a puppy in front of its favorite toys. Amusing and too cute at the same time.

Even if we are doing this fine, another two storms hit our company after Kris lawsuit: when I first heard about Tiffany I wasn’t surprised at all. We all knew very well that they were dating and I also spotted them in the company together one night, but we didn’t expect that they would be so stupid and let the paparazzi took a picture of them enjoing a date at a restaurant.

I was at home when it happened, waiting for Jong to come back from his radio program. Minho and Onew were with me as well and both of them started looking at me.

-What…?- I asked a little taken aback.

They kept staring.

-Yah, Onew can’t talk but you still have your speech, Minho. Talk –

-You and Jong went to the same restaurant the other day, right?-

I freeze. Was it the same? Oh god it really was. But wait…we weren’t alone.

-Our manager were with us, as always. You know that it’s the only way we can go out together…- and it’s reaaally annoying.

-They usually sat at another table…right?- Minho kept questioning.

I gulped. It’s true.

-But they are still with us…- I tried to sound convincing but my voice trembled at the end.

-But not everyone know our managers faces…- Onew supported him by nodding his head.

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. I rushed to my phone and started typing like crazy to my manager. After just 3 minutes he replied back.

Gonna investigate about it. Don’t panic and just stay quiet for some days…it’s not ended yet”

-“it’s not ended yet”?- Minho was reading other my shoulder – was does it mean?-

I shrugged my shoulders – don’t know- I looked at Onew – do you know something?- he shook his head. We looked at each other questioning silently what other would happen.

 

Some days later another storm hit our company: Taeyeon and Baekhyun relationship surfaced and again we already knew that they were dating but it was a bit different from Tiffany case. Taeyeon and Baekhyun really upset everyone in the company with their stupid and obvious Instagram pics. Really it was even more obvious than my pic of Jong crotch. Same pose, same accessorize, same mention, same cookies.

I wasn’t really surprised when exo fans reacted the way they did. They felt betrayed and fooled and, seriously, can you blame them? I mean, I would have felt the same. Taeyeon, poor noona, took on her the most hateful comments. Really, fans went crazy on her because of the pictures of them kissing in her car. She kept apologizing ALONE.

I think it’s that what pissed me the most.

-Stay out of this - Jong said me while trying to calm me down by passing his fingers down my spine.

-How can I? he’s hiding like a coward letting her blocking all the they are throwing at them!- I had goose bumps  but I was still too pissed to let Jong touch distract me.

-You know they probably told him to stay silent- he growled while pressing his lips on my collarbone. Ok. This worked. A little. For a moment I wasn’t able to say something in respond. He smiled, proud of his power.

-Even so, I would have said something. If we were in their situation and you were suffering from all the malicious comments I would have stood up for you – he stopped doing everything he was doing with my body and looked up at me, serious.

-You don’t- he said, almost growling and taking me aback.

-Of course I would- we were lying on my bed so I my side to face him – How can I let you being covered with all that false and cruel and stupid comments?-

He glared at me, cupping my face in his hands – Promise me that if something like that will ever happen to us, you’ll stay quiet and you’ll let me protect you-

-hell no!- I tried to free myself from his grab but he was too stubborn.

-I’m not joking, Kibum- at my real name mention I stopped fighting against him. He was really serious – I’d rather being insulted and covered with than seeing you like that –

I stayed silent for a moment, then I let out a sigh and relaxed in his arms – but Baekhyun isn’t free from comments too – I tried to let him understand my point of view – they are bashing him because he’s not standing up for her and their relationship. He is being insulted anyway –

Jong shook his head and pull me in a tight hug – better than all those comments about Taeyeong noona- I hugged him back and sighed again. He was as stubborn as ever.

-Jjong…- I tried again but he sealed my lips with a  soft kiss.

- I don’t accept any other objections- he said after drift apart – I will protect you and our relationship if something ever happen. Let me do just this –

Maybe it was these last words or how he said them but I couldn’t find the strength to object. I really understand he’s feelings, they were the same as mine. We put so much effort into fighting for our relationship but the world seems not ready yet for us. I begged so many times our CEO to let us come out but he was always so real in his cold explanation of why he wouldn’t let us do it. Once he has showed me some comments after a not so secret kiss we shared backstage during a concert: it was awful. Even thou there were hundreds of supportive comments too, a lots of other comments were so cruel and homophobic that I started crying in front of my ceo.

But because our relationship is a secret, even after reading all these comments Jong couldn’t do nothing. So couldn’t I or none of our members. Defending that kiss, saying something against the homophobic reaction would have been like an admission. Jong feels so useless at these times, like he is lacking in his boyfriend “duties”. And I can’t really do nothing to ease his hurt pride and heart.

I let out a deep sigh and hugged him tight. With all the love I feel for him I started kissing his neck, lightly, softly. He trembled under my lips and strengthened his grip on my body; slowly I started moving up reaching his chin, his cheek and then his plump lips. I kissed them softly, without rush and I felt him responding to the kiss in the same way. He started my spine again and at the same time I bite a little his bottom lips to ask for entrance. He gladly did it. I guided the kiss into a deeper one and soon we were again in our own world. Each time his fingers touched my bare skin I trembled and he would smile.

I just want to keep that smile on his lips forever.  


Hi everybody, here i am again :)

sorry for the sudden break but i started working and i was a little busy. How's everyone!?

Here another Jongkey chapt, sweet and fluffy :)

Guys i want to ask you something: would you like a rated m chapter? i'm thinking about it since ages and i finally made up my mind to ask you! comments with your opinion, then i'll decide :)

I leave you with this new key's insta video :) 

http://instagram.com/p/q-8tYhpg_r/ 

enjoy it!